Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly again
Btw

Is there ONLY ONE GAME PER SYSTEM PER WEEK? Is this a weekly thing with twitch ? Buy a game get X credit or buy a game and get X???? Or what else comes with twitch or whats the point of it?

So now they’re telling me between 7-14 days. [emoji52]

I didn’t have the energy to argue about it and just said alright and left. Guess I’ll contact them again in a week.

7fc3299478e6b82881546d8487738986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went on chat, the guy basically said there was a problem with the promotion, but didn't specify what and said I'll get the code, but didn't specify when then he exited the chat window without me responding. Yup. Amazon.

Add me to the list of those that did not receive the promotional credit after buying one of the listed games direct from Amazon as a Twitch Prime member. I really love how Amazon makes these promotions so confusing that the representatives cannot understand it and won't admit that. It feels like one of the Circles of Hell when chatting with them anymore.

Hello XXXXX,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to get the $15.00 Twitch credit on the purchase of a Video game.

I've checked our records and found that currently we are experiencing a technical difficulty with the $15.00 Twitch credit on the purchase of a Video game. Due to this many customers are facing this issue.

Our technical team is aware of this issue and they're working on taking care of it. Situations such as this are rare, and our goal is to help resolve any problems you encounter as quickly as possible.  So I'd request you to please wait for sometimes to get the issue resolved.

In the meanwhile if you need any other assistance from us, please contact us by using the below link and let us know so that we can assist you accordingly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us

A little patience and support is all that we require from your side while we get this issue fixed. Be assured that the issue will be resolved soon.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
Priyanka T

Amazon.com

I have an idea. How about you stop with this bullshit amazon. I got hosed on the buy more get more prime day promo too. Had to waste an hour to get my credit.

I have an idea. How about you stop with this bullshit amazon. I got hosed on the buy more get more prime day promo too. Had to waste an hour to get my credit.
After activating it then the credit for that only works if you checkout in the mobile app and is just one transaction for ti to show the discount, meaning if you buy less than the amount then you lose the rest in the app and in pc it won't show at all. Had issues figuring out the promo as well at some points since I got $22 on it.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I did reach out last week and was told they should arrive about 7 days after receiving the item and I got my copy of Fallout '76 last Monday. Not holding my breath, but I am going to give a few more days before I waste my time with customer service again. 

Chatted with them, said I'll get the $15 code in an email tomorrow for buying Starlink. Let's hope they're right.

There will be a $15 credit on my next order after chatting with them. Just need them to drop Ultimate Alliance 3 back to $50 so I can use it. :D

After 2 hours of arguing with multiple customer service agents, requestiing a pre-paid return label 8+ times if the credit is not going to be issued (everytime they ignored the request), literally cancelling my Amazon Prime account, and  lecturing them on basic customer service and how to resolve the issue (issue the credit on a case by case basis for those that contact Amazon and fix the technical side ASAP to issue the credit to the remaining customers who qualify), I finally got a rep to say they will make an exception for me to issue the credit.  Granted it didn't appear in my account right away so I asked about it and was told it will be 24 hours before I receive it.   It appears I finally got it resolved, at least I hope so.  Good luck to everyone else.   I know I will never be buying from Amazon again when one of these promotions are offered.  

Order Last of Us PS4 Thursday 7/25, got it delivered Saturday morning. Credited in my account about an hour ago and shows up as Happy Twitch Prime at checkout. Didn't even have to contact support  :cool: 

Well I got support to issue me the 15 bucks a couple days ago and still have the "Happy Twitch Prime" show up. So for those of you who got it through support you might have got $30 from this. 

i looked at my promotional credit wallets and i already had $15 in the video game promotion section.

i bought ps4 fallout 76.

The credit seems to only work for games sold directly by Amazon. Didn't check psn cards or eshop cards.

When I did this, sure enough there is a $15 credit under Software/Video Games. HOWEVER, it only worked during checkout if there was a video game title being purchased. It shows "Happy Twitch Prime" when a game is being purchased, removes it when the game is removed. The terms did not mention any such limitation.

Correction: it seems to work with anything tagged "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".

glad I'm not the only one to get $30 credit for buying a $11 game with a prime subscription of $1 which got refunded when I cancelled my prime on last day. idk i feel like im cheating amazon here

How about that? I guess I got mine... but it shows $17 under video game promotions. Not sure how that happened, but I’ll take it. Did anyone get an email saying the credit was applied?
A word of warning when looking at the balances there. That shows your no-rush shipping credits, so even though it'll say, like, $2 under Video Games, if they are no rush credits then they won't work on things like eShop cards or actual games. Only Amazon app store games.

A word of warning when looking at the balances there. That shows your no-rush shipping credits, so even though it'll say, like, $2 under Video Games, if they are no rush credits then they won't work on things like eShop cards or actual games. Only Amazon app store games.
I used my Software/Video Games credit to buy a blu-ray movie using the $15 "Happy Twitch Prime" credit in my checkout cart :D/

bread's done
Back