UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

Where are you at on Breaking Bad? I'm just a few episodes into season 2, but I have the current season recording weekly on my DVR for when I catch up. It's such a great show.

[quote name='Calipso']I was online last night from 11:15PM EST to 3AM EST. I was on netflix watching Breaking Bad. figured you may pop on during that time.[/QUOTE]

He said he couldn't stay awake...which is why he asked about doing it tonight. Hoping you guys can get it done tonight. I'd really like to do another card.

Still haven't heard back from Scorch since Saturday regarding Matt Young vs. Jack Ryan. Rather, he sent the message on Saturday and I saw and responded to it on Monday. Nothing since.

Last edited by a moderator:
Corky Buchek | Domingo Ayala | KO end of round 1| Didn't get an exact time as we were trying to watch the replays. Right around 40 seconds left in the round

Corky Buchek | Domingo Ayala | KO | 4:20-ish RD 1

Can you not catch head kicks?

Got rocked by Buchek who finished it with a head kick. Ayala thre his hands up to catch it in what seemed to be a well timed move, but Buchek's kick went right through for the KO

Max Turner | Justin Kane | TKO | Round 2 0:56

Fight starts, I control it from the get go. Had him dazed twice. On his feet and then after he comes out of the dazed state, I get him right back on his side pummeling him back into a dazed state.

He ends up fighting back, gets me with a few take downs from Muai Thai position. Knees galore. He did this 2-3 times. My blocks weren't working I guess.

Keep him at bay the rest of the fight as I try to survive with a busted nose and then my ribs which were purple.

2nd round begins, he tries his close hugging stuff again and I just back up the whole time. Finally caught him though. He begins huffing and puffing back in with his hands down. I run in with flying knee (something you'd see in a Street Fighter game or Jackie Chan movie) and he goes down like a ton of bricks. I throw everything I have while he's dazed (I'd estimate 1 punch hit for every 3 thrown) and the ref FINALLY steps in after 4 seconds of me not throwing punches and ends it.

The final 2-3 seconds of the fight, I stopped punching and he stopped defending. Pretty odd.

Good fight. That was damn enjoyable.

Not terribly surprising in my current mind state, but Calypso won in the 2nd round to a TKO. I thought my guy had a few more hits in him, and that I had done more damage to his body than he had done to my head, but the ref said otherwise.

Exact time? 56 seconds maybe into the 2nd round? I'm not sure. As stated earlier, I'm pretty fucking drunk. It's been one hell of a bad day. And I don't mean that to take away from Calypso's win, as he did earn it. I mean it as "this is the excuse of why I don't have exact stats".

Seriously though, I'm probably coming off as "not right" on the sportsmanship part. And I really don't mean to be. Calypso earned the win, and he did very well. And I did very piss poorly on the ground. I'm not very good at this wording stuff while drunk apparently.

[quote name='Fearia']Not terribly surprising in my current mind state, but Calypso won in the 2nd round to a TKO. I thought my guy had a few more hits in him, and that I had done more damage to his body than he had done to my head, but the ref said otherwise.

Exact time? 56 seconds maybe into the 2nd round? I'm not sure. As stated earlier, I'm pretty fucking drunk. It's been one hell of a bad day. And I don't mean that to take away from Calypso's win, as he did earn it. I mean it as "this is the excuse of why I don't have exact stats".

Seriously though, I'm probably coming off as "not right" on the sportsmanship part. And I really don't mean to be. Calypso earned the win, and he did very well. And I did very piss poorly on the ground. I'm not very good at this wording stuff while drunk apparently.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can get Ed Soares in here to translate. ;) Seriously though, thanks for "taking one for the team" to get the fight done. It's tough when schedules don't line up.

I'll be honest, I don't remember most of last night.... Amusing.

Double fisting Jack and Beer is not a good thing. It is apparently entertaining though! Ha. A much needed break from OT now. Hooray!

Hard to explain what went wrong yesterday. So, I'm not going to explain. We will just say there is nothing to worry about. I just needed to drink a lot of steam off . Mission accomplished. :)

Fearia was pretty drunk. He thinks he was rude or something but he didn't seem upset about the loss.

It was a good fight and sad to see it end. Now everyone will be running like Lemmings to the terribad Madden 13. :/

Good luck to everyone. I just traded my copy of UFC 3 in for a $25 gift card on Amazon. Good trade in value while it lasts.

[quote name='Matt Young']I still wanna play![/QUOTE]

As did I, however, when there is two weeks of thread inactivity there is little point in holding on to this game and hoping that people still want to play.

$25 in Amazon credit is hard to pass up with black friday coming.

Bumping this in accordance with Gail Pennyfeather's request to be properly recognized as the CAGFC Heavyweight Champion as won on 8/15/12, before he begins his quest for gold in the CAGWF.

bread's done
Back