UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Hey Fearia, when are some good times for you to play? I might be able to play later tonight. I'm also free most of the day tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I should be good most times this weekend. Just had Lasik done, but according to my doc visit today I am clear to "fight" and read again!

Flatline, if you don't mind me asking- what was the cost like for Lasik? I am practically blind without my contacts or my dorky glasses.

Shotgunshine, I didn't get your friend request since my list is full, but I did receive your message. Waiting for confirmation/denial about a hockey game tonight. I will for sure be at a game tomorrow night, but Sunday is pretty wide open for me.

Hey wezzul, when can we fight for the belt? Saturday night would be my preferred time, but if not, some evening of next week should work too.

[quote name='Matt Young']Flatline, if you don't mind me asking- what was the cost like for Lasik? I am practically blind without my contacts or my dorky glasses.

Shotgunshine, I didn't get your friend request since my list is full, but I did receive your message. Waiting for confirmation/denial about a hockey game tonight. I will for sure be at a game tomorrow night, but Sunday is pretty wide open for me.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ok. I was wondering why it didn't show I had any pending friend requests. I'll pretty much be on all weekend so Sunday will work.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']DarkTower, I'm going to be out of town through Sunday night, but can play that night late or any day after that.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I will have to check my work schedule as they were talking about changing it but I am sure we can get it in at some point between Sunday night and the deadline. Will post in here once my schedule is set.

[quote name='Matt Young']Flatline, if you don't mind me asking- what was the cost like for Lasik? I am practically blind without my contacts or my dorky glasses.[/QUOTE]

I went to a few different doctors to find the one that'd work best for me. All of them didn't charge for consults, but the prices ranged from $3,038 (but only due to family discount) to $4,100. The upper end was all laser (bladeless).

From what I was told though, the surgery with the blade is just as efficient / good as the laser one. Different complications, but same outcome.

I'm still healing as I had the surgery Thursday, but as of right now I'm now 20/15 (Left Eye), 20/20 (Right Eye) without any glasses. I started at 20/150 and 20/400, so vast improvement.

[quote name='Fearia']I should be good most times this weekend. Just had Lasik done, but according to my doc visit today I am clear to "fight" and read again![/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me and I'm glad your recovery is going good!

3_11_2012W.sized.jpg

Justin Kane | Jack Jackson | TKO | 3:34 of Round 2

Most unsatisfying win of my fighter's career. Rocked Mr. Jackson and he went down to the cage. Knowing he'd cover up, I threw a couple of knees thinking the fight was going to continue. 2 very quick knees to the body later, and Herb Dean called it. I love Herb Dean normally, but today he called it too early :(

Very good fight though! Also, thanks to Pure Apathy for the patience in setting this up! I told him 7 EST and fell asleep thinking I said 8. Come 7:30 I woke up, saw a message from him and went "Oh shhiiiiii...". Good sport though, and good fight! Thanks again for the patience!

The Madden league draft ended up being scheduled for 8 P.M. Central time, so do you mind playing after that? Can't give an exact time that it will end, but it shouldn't last much more than an hour.

[quote name='Matt Young']The Madden league draft ended up being scheduled for 8 P.M. Central time, so do you mind playing after that? Can't give an exact time that it will end, but it shouldn't last much more than an hour.[/QUOTE]

Sure..no problem.

[quote name='Fearia']
3_11_2012W.sized.jpg

Justin Kane | Jack Jackson | TKO | 3:34 of Round 2

Most unsatisfying win of my fighter's career. Rocked Mr. Jackson and he went down to the cage. Knowing he'd cover up, I threw a couple of knees thinking the fight was going to continue. 2 very quick knees to the body later, and Herb Dean called it. I love Herb Dean normally, but today he called it too early :(

Very good fight though! Also, thanks to Pure Apathy for the patience in setting this up! I told him 7 EST and fell asleep thinking I said 8. Come 7:30 I woke up, saw a message from him and went "Oh shhiiiiii...". Good sport though, and good fight! Thanks again for the patience![/QUOTE]

No problem on falling alseep, it happens! Yeah I didn't like that the fight was called after those two knees, but you deserved to win it anyway. Good fight!

kburns10, tonight or tomorrow night both work. Hit me up with a message on XBL if you see me online (which you probably will) or PM me here. Any time works for the most part.

WEZ

Troy Alvarez | Matt Young | TKO | 4:32 of Round 2

I accidentally picked my career CAF in that one and I had a completely different and inferior move set to work with. But it was my own stupid mistake, and I might have lost anyway since you're really good.

[quote name='shotgunshine']LOL damn...I was wondering why your only main move was a spinning back fist[/QUOTE]

Yeah... like I said, ti was my own stupid mistake, but I didn't realize it til the fighter names were announced. But hey, you won fair and square.

Im sure we'll rematch sometime down the road.

The Fight of The Night pack is out today. Being the UFC fiend I am, I purchased it. Its 400 MS points. It comes with Joe Lauzon, Charles Oliveria, Sam Stout, Rory Macdonald, and Anthony Johnson.

[quote name='wezzul']kburns10, tonight or tomorrow night both work. Hit me up with a message on XBL if you see me online (which you probably will) or PM me here. Any time works for the most part.

WEZ[/QUOTE]

Sorry man meant to fight yesterday! Been a busy week already. I'm hoping we can get the fight done tonight. I get off work at 4 pm (PST). I'll try and see if you are on around then.

[quote name='kburns10']Sorry man meant to fight yesterday! Been a busy week already. I'm hoping we can get the fight done tonight. I get off work at 4 pm (PST). I'll try and see if you are on around then.[/QUOTE]

I get off at 5p EST, but will be around and not working until about 8p EST, so we could probably make it happen around 7:30EST/4:30PST.

WEZ

[quote name='wezzul']I get off at 5p EST, but will be around and not working until about 8p EST, so we could probably make it happen around 7:30EST/4:30PST.

WEZ[/QUOTE]

I'm on now and will leave my Xbox on throughout the night. Just send me a message on there when you are ready to fight!

EDIT: I'm getting pretty sleepy. Been going to bed rather early this week. Was hoping to get this done tonight because I might be having dinner with a friend after work. I'll try and see if you are on tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kburns10']I'm on now and will leave my Xbox on throughout the night. Just send me a message on there when you are ready to fight!

EDIT: I'm getting pretty sleepy. Been going to bed rather early this week. Was hoping to get this done tonight because I might be having dinner with a friend after work. I'll try and see if you are on tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on this evening. Ended up working quite a bit later than I thought I would have, didn't finish up until 1a.

If you message me even when I'm offline, I can check my phone for the messages using the My Xbox Live app. I'll see it there.

WEZ

Tony Montana | Borat Sagdiyev | KO | 3:46 of Rd 3

It was a good fight. I thought I hit him with some good shots, but it seemed like I was the only one accumulating any damage. That whole "regenerating health" thing must be crazy because at the end of the fight, his head damage was only at 38%. I do hope Can Huntin posts in here from time to time though (at least fight results). I don't mind getting my ass kicked, but I don't want to see "only here to win" fighters either. To me, community participation is part of what makes CAGFC fun. Good fight to Can Huntin though! He definitely knows the game well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkLKzKFg4uU&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
It has come to light via Twitter that former CAGFC heavyweight star Gail Pennyfeather is making a comeback and trying his hand at the light heavyweight division. He may debut as soon as CAGFC 29. Full press release to come later.

John Dinglez over TJ Taylor via TKO at 1:55 of Rd. 2

Mostly stand up fight. Blocked most of my take down attempts but once I got a successful one, it made the difference. Good fight. Simulation stamina will take some getting used to.

WEZ

I got ROCKED to sleep by wezzul!

wezzul | KBURNS10 | TKO | 1:55 of Rd 2

After I stopped eating punches, I tried to run in when he was gassed. Big mistake lol

Wow, two of our three belts are changing hands again! It seems the championship is a fickle whore, lol. Great job getting these fights done, guys! I do want to remind everybody that all members should be posting in the thread. Technically, both fighters are supposed to post results, but I understand if things come up, you're tired, etc.

HOWEVER, we should still be seeing community participation from everybody. I'm not going to give title shots to people who aren't actively posting in here. We've obviously been through this before with CAGFC, but this isn't just some "I want to beat people up bro!!!" league. If you want to be a part of this league, be a part of it.

I'll be working on the card for CAGFC29 today. Anybody who wants a new fighter added to this card, get your info to me before 9 PM EST. Also, I've got something special planned for CAGFC30. Definitely some fun things coming! Stay tuned!

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Wow, two of our three belts are changing hands again! It seems the championship is a fickle whore, lol. Great job getting these fights done, guys! I do want to remind everybody that all members should be posting in the thread. Technically, both fighters are supposed to post results, but I understand if things come up, you're tired, etc.

HOWEVER, we should still be seeing community participation from everybody. I'm not going to give title shots to people who aren't actively posting in here. We've obviously been through this before with CAGFC, but this isn't just some "I want to beat people up bro!!!" league. If you want to be a part of this league, be a part of it.

I'll be working on the card for CAGFC29 today. Anybody who wants a new fighter added to this card, get your info to me before 9 PM EST. Also, I've got something special planned for CAGFC30. Definitely some fun things coming! Stay tuned![/QUOTE]

Pride style grand prix??? Yes please! Or a weight change hop champion vs champion crazy tourney!

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Wow, two of our three belts are changing hands again! It seems the championship is a fickle whore, lol. Great job getting these fights done, guys! I do want to remind everybody that all members should be posting in the thread. Technically, both fighters are supposed to post results, but I understand if things come up, you're tired, etc.

I'll be working on the card for CAGFC29 today. Anybody who wants a new fighter added to this card, get your info to me before 9 PM EST. Also, I've got something special planned for CAGFC30. Definitely some fun things coming! Stay tuned![/QUOTE]

Cant wait to see what you have in store for CAGFC30...also, props to all the work you do setting everything up to.

[quote name='Fearia']Pride style grand prix??? Yes please! Or a weight change hop champion vs champion crazy tourney![/QUOTE]

+1

I say we make an all middle weight tournament. Every member makes a new fighter in middleweight and fight for the best. (or whichever weight class is empty)

All right, in honor of the St. Patty's Day event, the card for CAGFC29: HOOLIGANS is now up! We've got 8 fights on this card. Things just keep getting bigger and bigger! Fights are due by 3/21! Good luck to everyone!

Sent out friend requests to wezzul and PureApathy. Anytime yall see me on the 360 and want to play just send me a message.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Sent out friend requests to wezzul and PureApathy. Anytime yall see me on the 360 and want to play just send me a message.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Let's set up a time to play because I haven't been on my Xbox very much here lately. Would sometime tomorrow work for you?

Borat vs. Pennyfeather is pretty much the matchup that shows what the CAGFC is all about: sexually depraved foreigners pummeling each other for our amusement.

Nate, I think I recall you saying weekends are best due to the baby, but just let me know. I'm going to be home most of the weekend.

[quote name='Matt Young']Borat vs. Pennyfeather is pretty much the matchup that shows what the CAGFC is all about: sexually depraved foreigners pummeling each other for our amusement.

Nate, I think I recall you saying weekends are best due to the baby, but just let me know. I'm going to be home most of the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry a sexually depraved American is coming soon. Welterweights be ready because "Sexy Boy" Nick The Grip, the dragon of the Reno sheriff's dungeon, is coming soon.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Looks like I get a rematch for the title. Fearia when are you available? I'll be on a lot this weekend and over the week.[/QUOTE]

Weekend is hit or miss for me depending on my friends and their reliability. During the week, any time after 7ish est.

[quote name='Fearia']Weekend is hit or miss for me depending on my friends and their reliability. During the week, any time after 7ish est.[/QUOTE]

Ok. During the week works fine for me. I'll try to be on around after 7.

Pure Apathy im on right now and will be on for a bit. Im free to play from now until 9pm...even if you dont see me signed on just send a message over xbox live because i'll be checking it...if not we can do it another day...no big deal.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Pure Apathy im on right now and will be on for a bit. Im free to play from now until 9pm...even if you dont see me signed on just send a message over xbox live because i'll be checking it...if not we can do it another day...no big deal.[/QUOTE]

Ok sounds good, I'll try to be on sometime around 7.

bread's done
Back