UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I never heard you say anything. I said "hey, what's up" when you came into the party, and then like 15 seconds later, you left the party. I messaged Fearia about joining us, but he said something about not wanting to because he wanted to be fresh for his fight with Matt... I don't even know what that means, lol. I messaged urmomlikesme, and never got a response. Finally, moojuice and shotgunshine joined us, and we did some round robin camp exhibition matches, and then called it a night. It was pretty fun doing what we did, but it would have been better with more people, bigger variety of matchups, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking something was mixed up with the chat/party channels. Oh well I guess.

[quote name='Fearia']So lost, ha. Too many Matt's! Whoever I end up fighting, just say when :)[/QUOTE]

I say I should be Matt and he can be UltiMatt. ;)

Big Business | Gail Pennyfeather | Tapout | Round 1 3:52

GG Matt...once I got that reversal I was able to do some big damage...thats whats great about the pride rules..knees and soccer kicks to the head of a downed opponent.

Darktower, i'll send out a friend request...let me know when is a good time for you.

Big Business l Gail Pennyfeather l 3:52 of Round 1

Good game. I suck at escaping submissions. Well, more than I suck in other areas.

I sent a PM to Pure Apathy earlier regarding our fight.

Troy Alvarez | Conrad Silva | TKO| Round 1 at 7:34

So right when the fight starts it disconnects...great job THQ..we start up again and of course the entire match is laggy as hell..it was a damn good fight though but would've definitely been better without the lag.

Yup..it really could've been a completely different fight without the lag. Hopefully we'll get to fight again...lag free of course.

[quote name='Matt Young']Big Business l Gail Pennyfeather l 3:52 of Round 1

Good game. I suck at escaping submissions. Well, more than I suck in other areas.

I sent a PM to Pure Apathy earlier regarding our fight.[/QUOTE]

Hey Matt I replied to your PM earlier and got on around the time I said I'd be on but didn't see you on. Maybe we can play Tuesday night around 11 PM CST?

As a headsup, all the fights are due by tomorrow night from what I can tell. Issue is, I will be unable to fight untill late tomorrow evening (after 10:30 PM EST) unless fighting soon tonight, but it looks like I'm still waiting on the bracket before me to complete. Are we going to be able to push the deadline back if need be for the WW division?

[quote name='Matt Young']I can probably play around that time. Can you do earlier or do you have work/plans?[/QUOTE]

I just got home from work, so I can play now if you want.

[quote name='Matt Young']I can probably play around that time. Can you do earlier or do you have work/plans?[/QUOTE]

Hey matt I'll probably only be around another 10-15 minutes and then I'm heading to bed. I won't be able to play tomorrow, so if we can't get our match in tonight I'll just have to forfeit our fight so we can keep things moving along.

I don't know how the WW tourney is proceeding for my bracket, but whoever I get to fight should know that I'm pulling a good 12 hour workday today. So, I won't be available to fight till 10:30 pm est. I'd really like a chance to go for broke in the WW grand prix though, so an extension for our tourney would be appreciated.

I wouldn't be opposed to extending the deadline, but it's going to put us in a weird spot for the next card (which might be unavoidable anyway). I'm going out of town from 4/4 to 4/9, so doing a card for 4/5 probably won't be possible. My thought had been to try to get CAGFC31 done early so I could post the card for CAGFC32 before I leave. But that all depends on how things go here.

To be fair, it seems like PureApathy has made a few attempts to get his fight with Matt Young done (even waiting around at what seemed to be an agreed upon time). If I was going to force someone to forfeit that fight, it should probably be Matt. I'd much prefer that the fight get played, but it has been holding up the tournament for several days now. I'm open to opinions here.

EDIT - Whoa...ok, yeah, I just looked at the bracket and I didn't realize that was a quarter-final fight. There's no reason that should have taken this long. Some people have arranged 3 fights in that time span. Pretty sure PureApathy said he wasn't going to be able to play today anyway...but it's not like Matt is in here either. The WW tournament has 3 fights left because of this hold up. This is frustrating.

I'm here. In fact, I sent the initial PM about the fight. I said I might be able to play last night at that time, but I asked to play earlier since I wasn't sure if I'd be awake. Of course, I fell asleep. I was online for several hours each of the last couple days, but our schedules haven't matched up. I'll be around for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm here. In fact, I sent the initial PM about the fight. I said I might be able to play last night at that time, but I asked to play earlier since I wasn't sure if I'd be awake. Of course, I fell asleep. I was online for several hours each of the last couple days, but our schedules haven't matched up. I'll be around for the rest of the afternoon and evening.[/QUOTE]

If you can set up a fight with Fearia tonight, then go for it. My only point was that the closest you and PureApathy came to a scheduled time over the course of an entire week was missed on your end. I saw that you asked about playing earlier, but it looked like he had to work. Not really anything he can do about that. But if you can get something set up for tonight so we can get the WW bracket caught up, by all means, feel free.

To clarify, I didn't think he should have to forfeit, but he hasn't really been available much lately which was probably why he suggested a forfeit. I wish there was some way to get it played, but I will PM Fearia.

I'm working late tonight, but I will hop on once I get home at 10:30. I want my belt back! And if it means going ballistic with soccer kicks in Pride to get it, I will! :D

Big Business | John Dinglez | TKO | Round 1 at 6:37

I demand to be flocked by pretty Japanese girls and handed a giant check and trophy lol

GF WEZ...you had pretty good defense... I think I threw you off when I put combinations together. The two times I rocked you was when I put together 3 punches instead of the 1 or 2 I was doing.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Big Business | John Dinglez | TKO | Round 1 at 6:37

I demand to be flocked by pretty Japanese girls and handed a giant check and trophy lol

GF WEZ...you had pretty good defense... I think I threw you off when I put combinations together. The two times I rocked you was when I put together 3 punches instead of the 1 or 2 I was doing.[/QUOTE]

You're going to have every belt by the end of this tournament lol

Haha we'll see. I consider myself pretty good when it comes to the UFC games. in other fighting games, sports games, COD, im not all that great but I really get into the UFC games since i'ma big MMA fan. By no means am I an expert. I have plenty of losses. Also I have a loss here...KBURNS demolished me in our second match. We had a pretty good match as well that was ruined by lag.

I'll have the fight posted up here tomorrow.

Argh, lost in the 2nd round. Don't know the time.

Matt Young | Justin Kane | TKO | Round 2

Don't know how I landed nearly double the punches, but got TKOed, but he definitely earned it. I must be doing something wrong, because I can't seem to finish the fight lately despite multiple rockings. I think it's time for me to practice some more. Primarily my stand up.

Definitely a good fight. Hope it doesn't come off as in-genuine. Just so angry at myself for not finishing it when I had the opportunities!

Most certainly the most epic fight of my fighter's career. I love Pride.

[quote name='Fearia'] I love Pride.[/QUOTE]

I would not be opposed to another tournament. I feel this makes for more fights per week which is a good thing in my book. I should probably make another fighter but I'm so attached to my guy for some reason. Would there be any objection if I make another caf with the same name and stuff but just a different weight class. I'm thinking light heavy

Epic fightwith Fearia last night we each rocked each other several times. I managed to narrowly escape 2 devastating submission holds and somehow avoided being KO'd on the ground (he dominated that aspect of the fight) and got the win while I had 96% head damage to his 100%. One more solid shot would have KO'd me, I'm sure of it.

Matt Young l Justin Kane l TKO l 2:41 of Round 2

Shotgunshine, when can you play today? I would like to do our fight at the earliest possible convenience so that there may be a chance that Nate can get a card ready tonight.

P.S. Fearia, did you custom design that Flatline tattoo on your guy's chest? Last game, we weren't allowed to use text tattoos on CAFs. I wanna know if I can finally add the "YAY ANAL" tramp stamp to "The Ass Murderer" Gail Pennyfeather.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Big Business | John Dinglez | TKO | Round 1 at 6:37

GF WEZ...you had pretty good defense... I think I threw you off when I put combinations together. The two times I rocked you was when I put together 3 punches instead of the 1 or 2 I was doing.[/QUOTE]

Verified. I got owned. Got rocked with three standing punches, and it never got any better even after I recovered.

You're the best one going right now I think. Please move out of the heavyweight division so I can win and retain the title forever. :)

WEZ

[quote name='shotgunshine']I can do it whenever...just let me know the time.[/QUOTE]

How about in 1 hour- 12:30 P.M. Pacific/3:30 P.M. Eastern? I'll send a PM, too.

[quote name='Matt Young']P.S. Fearia, did you custom design that Flatline tattoo on your guy's chest? Last game, we weren't allowed to use text tattoos on CAFs. I wanna know if I can finally add the "YAY ANAL" tramp stamp to "The Ass Murderer" Gail Pennyfeather.[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahaha! Being reminded of this literally made me LOL. If so, I'm going to give Borat a "MY ANUS HURTS" tramp stamp.

I'm going to check into it once I finish my fight with shotgunshine. On a barely related note to what Nate said, I watched Hugo last night and couldn't help but think of Borat every time I saw Sacha Baron Cohen on screen.

Troy Alvarez | Matt Young | Tapout | Round 1 at 8:42

Good fight, Matt. After getting rocked I had to take it to the ground. I thought we were going to go to the second round for sure as I was trying to just stay on top and chip away at you until the bell...couldn't resist though and had to take the sub attempt when you were trying to get back up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I28zgoKyRI

Last edited by a moderator:
You most certainly can make your own text tattoos. That's how I got my FlatLine tat. Just have to make it as a logo, and each letter entered individually on the logo.

[quote name='Fearia']You most certainly can make your own text tattoos. That's how I got my FlatLine tat. Just have to make it as a logo, and each letter entered individually on the logo.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I know that's true because I saw the "Jew Claw" logo was an option for a tattoo when I was creating Borat. I didn't want to go that far though, lol. So, there you go, Matt. You can be as offensive as you dare to be. But let me warn you, I learned there is an option to report content in the game. I noticed it after doing a ranked match. You can report the fighter, banner, camp, etc. and then it lets you choose a reason. "Discriminating" is a reason, so I'm fearful of being banned at any time, lol.

Not sure how you're posting your videos, shotgunshine, but if you just paste the actual video URL into your post (like regular text), it won't double post and will show the video details.

ex: http: / / www . youtube . com/watch?v=1I28zgoKyRI (minus the spaces of course)

Thanks...im not sure why it was doing that..I wasen't doing anything different when I put up the other fights...it wouldn't fix so I just deleted the post and edited another post and put the fight there.

bread's done
Back