Unbelievably offensive music? Your help is appreciated.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Blink 182 - Family Reunion

Lyrics:
Shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits fart turd and twat
I fucked your mom
And I wanna suck my dad
And my momma too

[/quote]

You wont get any higher percentage of cursewords than this. I think these are the only words in the song. Its fuckin great! I just couldnt rememebr the track name so I didnt include it. Its totally nonsensical and has no other meaning, just a bunch of shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker mother fucker tits fart turd and twats.

Some good ol' Method of Destruction. "AIDS", "Bubble Butt"

And then Stormtroopers of Death.. "fuck the Middle East", "Speak English or Die"

I'm kind of surprised this thread isn't closed.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Wesley Willis - Suck a Cheetah's Dick[/QUOTE]
Haha, can't believe I didn't think of Wesley Willis. I loved that guy.

It seems like most of his songs have some mention of animal fellatio, so, yeah, that should be offensive to a lot of people.

MSI is good, but the Left Rights are much better for what you are looking for. It's the singer of MSI, and the guitarist, and it's far raunchier than MSI. 39 tracks of intensity. The last track alone makes it worth it.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']If it hasn't been suggested (don't feel like searching through the thread) I'd recommend:

Wesley Willis - Suck a Cheetah's Dick[/quote]

Don't forget Suck a Caribou's ass or Suck a Polar Bear's Dick

[quote name='masked lemon']Anything from Brother Lynch Hung - specifically return of the baby killer

Mars - Rape them ho's

Project Deadman - Trapped[/quote]

Hell, yeah...get some Brotha Lynch Hung. All I have though is Season of Da Siccness..."Guess what daddys being home fa dinna/nigger nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, motha fucka/now eat!". Gotta love the Rip Gut Cannibal heh. I also suggest some Mortician, but the lead singer growls so deep it sounds like a dog growling so theres no point.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Hell, yeah...get some Brotha Lynch Hung. All I have though is Season of Da Siccness..."Guess what daddys being home fa dinna/nigger nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, motha fucka/now eat!". Gotta love the Rip Gut Cannibal heh. I also suggest some Mortician, but the lead singer growls so deep it sounds like a dog growling so theres no point.[/QUOTE]

Necro, too. I don't know if he's been mentioned.

All hotties eat the jizz..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAXd3v5qwk[/media]

Anything by GG Allin or Skrewdriver should do the trick.

Edit: Also check out DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew. Chock full of garbage rhymes and obscenities.

bread's done
Back