Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) $40 at Amazon

[quote name='jello44']Yeah, I picked this up as well. 40 dollars isn't bad for a great title such as this. I will have a ps3 in my possession some time next week.

Now I gotta run to Gamestop tomorrow and get the first one. (Yes, I know it was a lightning deal yesterday, but I don't want the GH version. I am that anal about them :p)[/QUOTE]

When I bought mine a couple weeks ago from them, I got a non greatest hits version with a red sticker on top of the shrink wrap.

Efffffffffff

I did the Game Quest Direct for $45 ish + tax. It says it has already been shipped, anything I can do cancel out of this? or would it be too much trouble/ not worth the extra dollars saved?

[quote name='D Skylark']Efffffffffff

I did the Game Quest Direct for $45 ish + tax. It says it has already been shipped, anything I can do cancel out of this? or would it be too much trouble/ not worth the extra dollars saved?[/QUOTE]

you can essentially break even on the GQD order if you sell it on ebay

[quote name='anathema728']Yes! Time to report the items you've bought from Amazon and pay state tax on them.[/QUOTE]

Tax on this game? No big deal. My tax return each year = :cool:

[quote name='AceBB6']Tax on this game? No big deal. My tax return each year = :cool:[/QUOTE]

I wish my tax return each year equaled sunglasses. Oh, you mean something shady.

[quote name='D Skylark']Efffffffffff

I did the Game Quest Direct for $45 ish + tax. It says it has already been shipped, anything I can do cancel out of this? or would it be too much trouble/ not worth the extra dollars saved?[/QUOTE]
$45 + tax is pretty high.. I got in this with only $38.. maybe you should call them to cancel. If they don't let you since it got shipped, then let them know that you will be refusing the order :bouncy:

Over on slickdeals, apparently word is the Discover deal is coming back. I'll either lose out on this game but I think I'll wait. Have to find cheap game to add to the deal however.

[quote name='hockey0707']Great deal, I had 2 $10 off credits with amazon still too, came out to $21.73. Haha sweet
Amazon is killing me I swear[/QUOTE]

Last year, it took me about one month to pay back my CC bill.

i hate you amazon but i also love you at the same time.

[quote name='disillusion386']Damnit, I ordered this on Friday for $48 and it's on its way. Will I be able to return the one that is on its way and re-order the game for $40?[/QUOTE]

call amazon to have them do price adjustment.. try the next CSR if the first one is an a$$

[quote name='disillusion386']Damnit, I ordered this on Friday for $48 and it's on its way. Will I be able to return the one that is on its way and re-order the game for $40?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='agentghost']call amazon to have them do price adjustment.. try the next CSR if the first one is an a$$[/QUOTE]
Or you can refuse delivery and it will be sent back to Amazon and you will receive a refund. However, I would try the CSR first.

For anyone ordering this - if you don't have Uncharted 1, pick that up also. Cheapy and Shipwreck (I believe) mentioned skipping Uncharted 1. That would be a huge mistake. It's nearly as good as the second. Worth playing without question.

Great deal.

Just beat the first one couple weeks ago, and glad to say I just took advantage of this price on the second one :D

Anyone that ordered the PS3 bundle gotten their $10 credit.. i want to use it to buy this!! Mine shipped yesterday, and i know the 2 day turnaround for the coupon but last time I had to email them in order for them to apply my MW2 credit.. how long will this deal last?

Ok I bit at the Gold Box deal, but changed the delivery to 3-5 days instead of 2 day prime. If the Discover comes back for Cyber Monday, might cancel and order again.

[quote name='serge2k']Anyone that ordered the PS3 bundle gotten their $10 credit.. i want to use it to buy this!! Mine shipped yesterday, and i know the 2 day turnaround for the coupon but last time I had to email them in order for them to apply my MW2 credit.. how long will this deal last?[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem so I emailed them today. I said that I haven't received it yet and that I wanted to know when I might receive it because I wanted to use it during their Cyber Monday sale. In about and hour I received a reply that apologized for the error and said that they would credit my credit card $10. In the end I came out better because I don't have to use the $10 at Amazon although I'll spend more then that with them in the near future.

I know it has been said many times before but Amazon's customer service rocks! They certainly know how to create customer loyalty.

Edit: I just got 2 emails from Amazon. One saying that a credit had been added to my account that must be used by March 2010. The other email said that they credited my credit card $10 for a "Goodwill refund". Apparently I ended up pocketing an extra $10 on my credit card. Amazon really does rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this game during the TRU sale a few months back. Ended up being about ~40 bucks, didn't start the game until last week (was busy beating UC1) and now I'm almost done. More than worth the price I paid.

Im not sure if I should pick this up...Its gonna be like $46 US for me to ship it to canada. Plus exchange im looking at $50. Not a great deal when It sells here for $60 CDN

[quote name='decon']Ok I bit at the Gold Box deal, but changed the delivery to 3-5 days instead of 2 day prime. If the Discover comes back for Cyber Monday, might cancel and order again.[/QUOTE]
I sure hope Discover comes back, because UC2 for $30 would be a steal!

bread's done
Back