Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='Orofin']Have the amazon gift cards all run out? =/[/QUOTE]

No, I won one in syria about 10 minutes ago at the location the OP pic.

Wait, what location on the map is this on. Upper west east south ?
[quote name='Crippldogg']I just won a regular edition here. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']Wait, what location on the map is this on. Upper west east south ?[/QUOTE]

Its in the South. Use the compass as a bit of a guide. If you can get the arrow pointing in the direction of the image then you'll be close. Also, the landmarks will help because of their size.

[quote name='tylerdurdn71']got the dlc in game item code already but no email for my copy of uc3 yet[/QUOTE]

Me too. Got all the DLC but no gc or game email

This is the freebie topic of the year! If I get everything I won, I'll be walking out with $250 worth of stuff (Got a CE this morning when it reset, unsure if that's going to ship)! Even then $150 isn't a bad haul.

SO All CE's are def gone? BTW this is my list of DLC that I have

Naughty Dog Rifle
Naughty Dog Pistol
In Game T-Shirt
Clip Size for G-Mal
Mystery Weapon
Mystery Weapon 6
In-Game Cash Reward

Am I Missing any?

I hope I got the CE from yesterday. I also re got it during the reset period before the stats got restored.

This is alot better than that Grab the Ring thing.

[quote name='simmias']Check your spam folder. That's where mine was. Must be something to do with having "cash" in the subject line.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are a genius. Thanks, found it. lol

[quote name='shadylane']Do they reset every day? So tomorrow there will be more CE?[/QUOTE]

I think today's reset was accidental. Wouldn't hurt to try tomorrow though.

I won a CE this morning after the reset but now it doesn't show up on the prize list for me. I even ended up sharing it on FB. Am I sol?

Doesn't reset everyday, once the prizes run out, thats it, just gotta wait till the 20th for Yemen. The Games are probably gone by now. And if there are any giftcards left, i imagine they are in Syria, probably be gone soon though. I imagine they have plenty of DLC to keep people interested in the promotion until the 20th though.

Gonna be a whole lot of ticked off people if those who won games this morning during the "reset" end up not in fact getting their games. Hopefully they will make it right. Having to give up a few extra games is probably worth avoiding the backlash.

So i found the CE edition on all the maps yesterday but none of them were really on time. Now i missed this morning's "reset" or whatever but for some reason it shows up on one of the list that i have CE and even though i find the other CE on other maps it'll say "You already redeemed this" or whatever, then i go on the page again and everything is gone except the stuff i won and one of the CE stays there everytime. Yesterday when i found new CE editions it would have said "All prizes in this room has been redeemed" but it's not the same today. If i get the CE then i'm happy, if not oh well.. at least i still got the regular edition. Could it possibly be that they reset some of the prizes because people might have gotten them unfairly or with multiple accounts, etc.?

[quote name='uEih']So i found the CE edition on all the maps yesterday but none of them were really on time. Now i missed this morning's "reset" or whatever but for some reason it shows up on one of the list that i have CE and even though i find the other CE on other maps it'll say "You already redeemed this" or whatever, then i go on the page again and everything is gone except the stuff i won and one of the CE stays there everytime. Yesterday when i found new CE editions it would have said "All prizes in this room has been redeemed" but it's not the same today. If i get the CE then i'm happy, if not oh well.. at least i still got the regular edition. Could it possibly be that they reset some of the prizes because people might have gotten them unfairly or with multiple accounts, etc.?[/QUOTE] If you received the "Share on Facebook" page on any of them yesterday night you should be getting it, I don't think they reset it due to multiple accounts though, they need the addresses first before they can cancel prizes.

Where do you check this list of things that you have won?

[quote name='uEih']So i found the CE edition on all the maps yesterday but none of them were really on time. Now i missed this morning's "reset" or whatever but for some reason it shows up on one of the list that i have CE and even though i find the other CE on other maps it'll say "You already redeemed this" or whatever, then i go on the page again and everything is gone except the stuff i won and one of the CE stays there everytime. Yesterday when i found new CE editions it would have said "All prizes in this room has been redeemed" but it's not the same today. If i get the CE then i'm happy, if not oh well.. at least i still got the regular edition. Could it possibly be that they reset some of the prizes because people might have gotten them unfairly or with multiple accounts, etc.?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']Got it!!![/QUOTE]

DId you get an email?

I still haven't on the game or the cash but I got one for each of the DLC...

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']If you received the "Share on Facebook" page on any of them yesterday night you should be getting it, I don't think they reset it due to multiple accounts though, they need the addresses first before they can cancel prizes.[/QUOTE]

They should of sent the email on how to reclaim the Major prizes. If you dont fill out the email in X time you forfeit the prize like in regular contest.

That way no confusion would happen like this morning.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']If you received the "Share on Facebook" page on any of them yesterday night you should be getting it, I don't think they reset it due to multiple accounts though, they need the addresses first before they can cancel prizes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']Where do you check this list of things that you have won?[/QUOTE]

I did get a picture saying i won, etc. for the regular edition and didn't pay attention to the share part but i know i won that for sure, but nothing really for the CE but it stays on my list while the others don't.. Doubt that means anything though.

The things i've won is just on the bottom of the game, not necessarily the things i won though.. just the rooms i found.

[quote name='Crippldogg']DId you get an email?

I still haven't on the game or the cash but I got one for each of the DLC...[/QUOTE]

Not for the game. Heard those are sent out afterwards right?

[quote name='Crippldogg']DId you get an email?

I still haven't on the game or the cash but I got one for each of the DLC...[/QUOTE]
We won't get e-mails about gift cards or games until after the 20th.

[quote name='simmias']We won't get e-mails about gift cards or games until after the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure the cash relates to DLC item 9 which I didnt get either.

also did any of their wins change locations? I won a CE in Syria, but its appearing in Colombia?

[quote name='admiralvic']heres a prize I won... so its prob the game

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, I won the game as well.

Got a Standard UC3 from that location in Syria, thanks guys :D! Game seems to have stopped working for me so I refreshed and now all I have is a white screen.

I wish all contests were like this. Very easy to win a high level prize if you're one of the first to do so. Not much advertising went into this too, so less people means it's easier to win.

[quote name='admiralvic']Im pretty sure the cash relates to DLC item 9 which I didnt get either.[/QUOTE]
Cash is in your spam folder, I guarantee.

So mine did not reset. I think I still have everything listed on my account. I have screen prints of my game, CE, and amazon pop ups. I should be OK, right?

[quote name='admiralvic']odd but you're correct[/QUOTE]
It says "cash" in the subject, lol. I'm sure that's why it gets put into spam.

Once this is over and they start sending out the emails, if I don't get mine they are not gonna have a nice day.

The people that helped everyone last night by posting all the locations should not get screwed over like this.

edit; It looks like my old stats are back, I had the reset like everyone else this morning but all my finds are back like they used to, fixed maybe? Sure hope so.

[quote name='shadylane']SO All CE's are def gone? BTW this is my list of DLC that I have

Naughty Dog Rifle
Naughty Dog Pistol
In Game T-Shirt
Clip Size for G-Mal
Mystery Weapon
Mystery Weapon 6
In-Game Cash Reward

Am I Missing any?[/QUOTE]

the kickback endurance booster and the treasure hunter dlc.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Once this is over and they start sending out the emails, if I don't get mine they are not gonna have a nice day.

The people that helped everyone last night by posting all the locations should not get screwed over like this.

edit; It looks like my old stats are back, I had the reset like everyone else this morning but all my finds are back like they used to, fixed maybe? Sure hope so.[/QUOTE]

Why not? they allowed others to cheat and gave others an unfair advantage.

Got the notification that all CE's had been claimed. Yet, It has CE Uncharted Game listed as one of my prizes in Syria. Won the regular edition too but I got a notification for that one. The pessimist in makes me believe I will get neither.

[quote name='admiralvic']Why not? they allowed others to cheat and gave others an unfair advantage.[/QUOTE]

From the official rules:

Can I put together a team to search for the ring?
Yes. However, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the individual player who finds the ring. It will be up to the players to divide the money on their own.

Team CAG FTW!

[quote name='slowdive21']From the official rules:

Team CAG FTW![/QUOTE]

No complaints here lol... Also keep in mind that I gave 2 pictures for finding the actual game, so it's not like I am against it. I just dont see why we would be special lol

[quote name='admiralvic']Why not? they allowed others to cheat and gave others an unfair advantage.[/QUOTE]

Um what? Your logic is flawed, how did we "cheat", we shared locations with each other so we can find them easier, nor was it an "unfair advantage", you were late to the party, you wouldn't get one regardless of what went on yesterday - they are gone, both the CE and regular, only thing left is maybe amazon credit and the dlc.

did you guys find the yemen key or whatever its called? i just found it but i dont know how to do the snap shot thing

its located where it looks like a tile city and its right in the middle of the street where the street forms a letter Y

bread's done
Back