Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

The bottom half is JUST for tracking. Unless the scroll unrolled to reveal you won, you DIDN'T win, it just means you found that location. Don't go demanding a prize just because you found the empty box.

[quote name='simmias']I sent a reply directly back to the rep who contacted me earlier about the mailing address - I'll update if I get an answer.

Edit: I also got confirmation from them that prizes won't be shipped until 6-8 weeks after the game ends, so any of you looking to send these as Xmas gifts need a Plan B.[/QUOTE]

Get them to acknowledge the screwup... I really dont care when they arrive. lol

I just kept reloading the page and logging in and all my stuff is there! It took about 3 tries. Either its a glitch or they just fixed it

just won SE Thanks OP and thanks Blade for picture guide. Still wanna go for CE if someone knows where to look in france

[quote name='bfett9']just won SE Thanks OP and thanks Blade for picture guide. Still wanna go for CE if someone knows where to look in france[/QUOTE]

I found a CE today in france right side of that arch building. Theres a picture of the building im talking about in the pictures where you chance location.

Upper Left area. Right side of that building. Triomp de Arch?? I think

[quote name='bfett9']just won SE Thanks OP and thanks Blade for picture guide. Still wanna go for CE if someone knows where to look in france[/QUOTE]

The collector's editions in both France and Syria are dried up.

[quote name='M3wThr33']The bottom half is JUST for tracking. Unless the scroll unrolled to reveal you won, you DIDN'T win, it just means you found that location. Don't go demanding a prize just because you found the empty box.[/QUOTE]
That's not the issue. The issue is that the app has completely reset from yesterday, and that prizes that were fully claimed yesterday are now available again for people to win.

This is a confusing mess.

If your going to reset the server but log anyone who won a major prize say something about it.

I'm very confused… I've checked the CE locations in France and Syria, and they both say "Sorry, you've already claimed this prize", but I never got any pop-up asking me to share with facebook like some others have said. What's going on?

All stats are back. I found a regular U3 room in England it said I already got 1 from a diffrent place last night.

Looks like I got reset...again

*edit* ok now it looks fixed but seems like a mixture of what I won last night & what I won today. As I was going for the CE I know I didnt have that much DLC this morning which I did find last night. Just very fucked up is all I gotta say.
Oh using firefox, which crapped out & switched to chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reset again. It shows the CE I got in Columbia but not the regular edition i found in Syria? What the hell is going on??

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Mine didn't get reset surprisingly, what browsers are you guys using?[/QUOTE]

Im using Chrome. Same one I used last night. I found the U3 regular in England after i got my stats back. It said I already had it. Now after the re reset I dont have the U3 reg I found in syria but it shows the one i got in england it said I already claimed it.

Anyone have a picture for InGame Cash DLC in Colombia, my tracker says I already got it but i never got that email. I got an email for the other 8 DLC codes ><

Also, Mine didn't get reset. I have noticed that things disappear in the tracker. I doubt it means anything though.

[quote name='otakuseth']Anyone have a picture for InGame Cash DLC in Colombia, my tracker says I already got it but i never got that email. I got an email for the other 8 DLC codes ><

Also, Mine didn't get reset. I have noticed that things disappear in the tracker. I doubt it means anything though.[/QUOTE] Let me see if I can find it again, that was the first room I found.

[quote name='otakuseth']Anyone have a picture for InGame Cash DLC in Colombia, my tracker says I already got it but i never got that email. I got an email for the other 8 DLC codes ><

Also, Mine didn't get reset. I have noticed that things disappear in the tracker. I doubt it means anything though.[/QUOTE]

By reset we mean it actually started us off at level 1 and we had to re-find all the keys and locations. We'll see what happens soon I guess.

Found the second GC in France, didn't see a picture posted yet so I took one:

2ndgcfrance.png

[quote name='ohram']By reset we mean it actually started us off at level 1 and we had to re-find all the keys and locations. We'll see what happens soon I guess.[/QUOTE]

Oh...That sucks. I mean, if you found some stuff in your previous playthrough like GC's and Games, i'm sure your email address got saved in a database somewhere. Hopefully all is good. ;D

[quote name='tcbys']Wish they would of sent the email for the major prizes asking for address and stuff right when we found them.[/QUOTE] They might have learned their lesson from the Subway promotions where people who won with different addresses could get multiple copies, I'm guessing it's to keep the prizes limited.

Just redeemed most of my DLC I got today. My Mystery Weapon 6, Naughty Dog Pistol, and T-Shirt said that they were already used. wtf. Luckily I had an extra Mystery Weapon 6 from last night. Will need to find the Pistol and T-Shirt from another Facebook account.

edit

didn't get reset but something strange happened. It automatically moved me up a level to Syria. Before going to bed a couple of hours ago, I was still in France (with the key and missing some prizes & rooms). Originally planned on finishing France, now it's not letting me go back when i click on the France tab. Weird. Guess I'll just finish up Syria

Also went to check my email today and some the DLC + Giftcard did show up, but the standard game itself didn't. Which I did win, odd. Hopefully all the emails come eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']so whats the deal with the games and giftcards? are they going to email us at some point for our info?[/QUOTE] Prizelogic said after the contest they'll email the winners with the shipping info.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Prizelogic said after the contest they'll email the winners with the shipping info.[/QUOTE]

good to know guess ill just wait it out then .

So I had to make a new Facebook account because some of my DLC codes were already redeemed. On my second account I won maybe 2 more Amazon Giftcards, some repeat DLC, and to my surprise, I won another Regular Edition Game. The Amazon GCs I found were in Syria, and the Regular Edition was in either Columbia or Syria. I'll have the second game sent to family member's address :)

[/QUOTE]
Check your spam folder. That's where mine was. Must be something to do with having "cash" in the subject line.

bread's done
Back