Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Here you go
Hurry if you still want a shot at a game

ykomJ.png
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I just one one of the regular editions! Hurry CAGs.

[quote name='The Bryant']I found $3 but the e-mail says they're an In-Game Cash Reward. The $3 image was on the screen when I found it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the amazon gift cards aren't being sent out yet. You probably got it confused with another DLC code you got.

Was it confirmed whether or not those of us who found a copy of the game yesterday would have to find a new one? Really hope that's not the case...

[quote name='Temporum']Was it confirmed whether or not those of us who found a copy of the game yesterday would have to find a new one? Really hope that's not the case...[/QUOTE]

I won the regular game yesterday and when i click on the France one just now it says i have already claimed that prize.

ok , think there is something buggy with their system, when I went back and checked, it says I won a CE edition and a regular edition but he popups I got were for the regular edition both times

[quote name='ShadowSx']No that shows what you found.

For those just finding this thread:

All the CE and regular versions of the game are gone, and only a few amazon cards are left. You don't actually win the game unless the popup shows the picture and asks to share to FB, the "Prize box" only shows what you FOUND (you can still find the games, but you don't WIN them).[/QUOTE]

so you dont have to share it correct? i got the box for both the regular and the ce but i didnt share my wins lool x_x

I doubt you'd need to "share" your wins for the prizes to count, that'd be incredibly stupid, and probably over half of the prizes would never be sent out if that were the case.

[quote name='ken9']so you dont have to share it correct? i got the box for both the regular and the ce but i didnt share my wins lool x_x[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have to share them. I just tried the ones that were posted and I get the already claimed message.

No you don't (or shouldn't) have to share, I only said that because I was describing the popup, which is different then the one that said you found it but didn't win it.

[quote name='sunghost']I doubt you'd need to "share" your wins for the prizes to count, that'd be incredibly stupid, and probably over half of the prizes would never be sent out if that were the case.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the pop up says "Instructions on how to claim your prize will be emailed to the address provided" even before you click share. So i think that was just optional.... At least im hoping that it was optional haha. I want my CE and GC's!!

Yeah, I haven't seen the popup with "All the prizes have been claimed" in a long while. All I get now is "You have already claimed this prize"

I've gotten the popups with the sharing option and such, but I know I'm still missing a few things left to find.

[quote name='Hestar']I wonder if the game just resets everyday and logs our wins.I mean the contest is 13 days long and it would be pretty stupid to have this run for 13 more days and all the prizes are gone,lol. Either way,I got my CE again just to be safe[/QUOTE]

I was reading previous replies and i found this one interesting :cool:

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']seems kinda fishy to me too. watch them reset it again tomorrow[/QUOTE]
Actually, I think there are still two hidden rooms that haven't been posted on here yet (one in France and one in Syria), and they probably both contain games. I'm sure there are still more games left.

CEs would have gone fast - only 75.

Then Amazon gift cards - only 1000, and you could win 6 a person, and most of us got all 6 last night.

Regular edition of the game has 600, and you can only win one. It stands that these would take longer to stick around, especially when all the hidden locations haven't been posted. Get to scanning those maps if you want the game, people!

[quote name='Temporum']Yeah, I haven't seen the popup with "All the prizes have been claimed" in a long while. All I get now is "You have already claimed this prize"

I've gotten the popups with the sharing option and such, but I know I'm still missing a few things left to find.[/QUOTE]

Okay I guess things need to be cleared up and I dont know why this really needs to be said.

There are 3 game messages.

1. You win. This shows the box art, name, and offers you the ability to share on facebook or twitter.
  2. All prizes have been earned. This appears if you're missing something, but its been redeemed the max number of times.
  3. You already have this item. This appears if the prize is maxed, but you got the maxed out message prior or if you already won the item. It will show you WIN if you find a winner though.

Y"ou win. This shows the box art, name, and offers you the ability to share on facebook or twitter."
I got this 2 times now for the actual game. I am wondering if the prizes posted at the bottom are what you have actually won or just what you have found.I do not remember winning$3 amazon bucks but the bottom shows 2

[quote name='tylerdurdn71']Y"ou win. This shows the box art, name, and offers you the ability to share on facebook or twitter."
I got this 2 times now for the actual game. I am wondering if the prizes posted at the bottom are what you have actually won or just what you have found.I do not remember winning$3 amazon bucks but the bottom shows 2[/QUOTE]

Just what you found on the bottom.

If you see box art while claiming a prize, then you won that prize.

ykomJ.png
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!! :D

[quote name='simmias']Actually, I think there are still two hidden rooms that haven't been posted on here yet (one in France and one in Syria), and they probably both contain games. I'm sure there are still more games left.

Then Amazon gift cards - only 1000, and you could win 6 a person, and most of us got all 6 last night.

Regular edition of the game has 600, and you can only win one. It stands that these would take longer to stick around, especially when all the hidden locations haven't been posted. Get to scanning those maps if you want the game, people![/QUOTE]

This sounds reasonable to me, explains why there are still games left.

[quote name='simmias']Actually, I think there are still two hidden rooms that haven't been posted on here yet (one in France and one in Syria), and they probably both contain games. I'm sure there are still more games left.

Regular edition of the game has 600, and you can only win one. It stands that these would take longer to stick around, especially when all the hidden locations haven't been posted. Get to scanning those maps if you want the game, people![/QUOTE]

I'm missing 2 rooms one in France and Syria as well. Figured I missed something and was scouring to find them, but I guess they actually haven't been found. Will prevail though.

How do I fix this?

Initialization failed: please check the API key, swf location, version and network availability

Help!

WTH man... it keeps saying this for me.

"Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability."

I'm missing one more prize in France. I already have the 2 Gift cards, UC3 CE, Ke Booster, and Gmal clip. Anybody know what the last prize is?

We got lucky this time. The SD topic was drastically overlooked and didn't provide any support for any of the hidden rooms. CAGs UNITE!

[quote name='rpmboy']Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability. any idea?[/QUOTE]

On facebook

click the arrow in the upper right hand corner --> click account settings --> click "Security" on the left hand side --> the fist option says "Secure browsing -- secure browsing is currently ______" and turn that to disabled.

[quote name='ohram']On facebook

click the arrow in the upper right hand corner --> click account settings --> click "Security" on the left hand side --> the fist option says "Secure browsing -- secure browsing is currently ______" and turn that to disabled.[/QUOTE]
worked, thanks

ykomJ.png

credit to simmias for finding it ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, also picked up this one - for those who did it yesterday, how long did it take to get the email itself? (I'm trying to scroll through this thread to see)

Again Prize logic has said after the contest ends, we will recieve emails asking our shipping information. Im thinking people who won games last night in Columbia and France should receiving prizes for sure.

ykomJ.png

I could kiss you ON THE LIPS! :bouncy:

[quote name='ShadowSx']No that shows what you found.

For those just finding this thread:

All the CE and regular versions of the game are gone, and only a few amazon cards are left. You don't actually win the game unless the popup shows the picture and asks to share to FB, the "Prize box" only shows what you FOUND (you can still find the games, but you don't WIN them).[/QUOTE]

Quoted for reference, I guess there are a very few of the regular versions left (although i'm sure this might be because of the "reset")

ykomJ.png

Thank you! I claimed a CE during the morning reset but I don't think that will go through so i'll just settle for this one.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Quoted for reference, I guess there are a very few of the regular versions left (although i'm sure this might be because of the "reset")[/QUOTE]

Why did you have to quote yourself? If there are some left because of a reset, you shouldnt have to use your big red message from before.

[quote name='rpmboy']i think i got a reg copy? It has box art/share, does this mean i got 1?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that means you got it. The Collector's Edition is a picture of a black box with a grey Nathan Drake on the cover.

[quote name='rpmboy']I'm assuming this means yes?[/QUOTE]

Eh... I am not going to be an Yes/No person. In theory YES, but right now its a lot of speculation and confusion.

[quote name='admiralvic']Eh... I am not going to be an Yes/No person. In theory YES, but right now its a lot of speculation and confusion.[/QUOTE]
I can understand. I'm hearing about a "reset". I don't care that much as I bought a copy myself 2 weeks ago, but would be great if i get one, or better yet a ce editon.

bread's done
Back