Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='tcbys']I just found the collectors edtion of U3.

When do they send the email on how to redeem?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they've sent them yet, probably gonna be when the promotion is over

[quote name='slowdive21']Yup, just found unharted game! I was zoomed in too far.[/QUOTE]

Were you using the zoom bar on the left, or right clicking and using zoom?

[quote name='MrPiggles']Were you using the zoom bar on the left, or right clicking and using zoom?[/QUOTE]
double clicking on the map itself. I was zoomed in wayy too close. now I've found like 4 rooms, no more prizes yet though.

Oh, and PS, what hints have you guys gotten?, let's make a list so maybe a CAG might actually win the $10,000.

I got that it's not in a warehouse, it's in an unremarkable building, and it's north of a park shaped like a flower.

[quote name='slowdive21']double clicking on the map itself. I was zoomed in wayy too close. now I've found like 4 rooms, no more prizes yet though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to zoom in that way, only using the bar on the left.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I got that it's not in a warehouse, it's in an unremarkable building, and it's north of a park shaped like a flower.[/QUOTE]

It's not the stadium.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']We should all choose a map to look at and find all the clues on it, well, before the Slickdeals people go berserk[/QUOTE]

It's funny, since I noticed it on Slickdeals first, but I don't think any of them have picked up on it yet.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Lol, found 3$ amazon gc in england but no clue, anyone want me to link?[/QUOTE]

Yes please

Capture-1.png

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I'll keep it open to look for some clues, if I find any rooms with uncharted I'm not claiming but I'll screencap[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you claim an uncharted room?

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']
Capture-1.png
[/QUOTE]

Still can't find it, even with the picture, could you zoom out a bit and give a general loocation, know it's on the west

Crap, I found the CE room but it says all prizes have been claimed :(. Congrats to all the CE winners, but I did win an regular edition. Thanks OP!

[quote name='MrPiggles']Still can't find it, even with the picture, could you zoom out a bit and give a general loocation, know it's on the west[/QUOTE] It's in the middle of the left

Never mind, I was in Syria, that's why, idiot me:roll: Thanks for the hint. And i think you're allowed to redeem one CE and one normal edition

When will they send out the emails for our prizes? Is it to our email that we have linked to facebook? I unlocked a bunch of DLC things and won a regular copy of the game.

[quote name='haveacigar_46']When will they send out the emails for our prizes? Is it to our email that we have linked to facebook?[/QUOTE]

Yup. They sent out emails for DLC codes immediately, and they'll probably send out emails for the bigger prizes after the promotion is over.

[quote name='haveacigar_46']When will they send out the emails for our prizes? Is it to our email that we have linked to facebook? I unlocked a bunch of DLC things and won a regular copy of the game.[/QUOTE]
I received the dlc instantly and it sent it to my facebook e-mail

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I already won the CE[/QUOTE]

Oh OK. Thanky ou for the screen cap, I got the $3.

Do you have to hover over to find the room or actually click randomly to find it?

[quote name='slowdive21']Oh OK. Thanky ou for the screen cap, I got the $3.

Do you have to hover over to find the room or actually click randomly to find it?[/QUOTE]

Neither, the room is completely visible, just like the mandatory ones, you just have to find them and click them

[quote name='MrPiggles']Neither, the room is completely visible, just like the mandatory ones, you just have to find them and click them[/QUOTE]

The hidden ones don't show unless you mouse over them. At least in FF.

[quote name='slowdive21']The hidden ones don't show unless you mouse over them. At least in FF.[/QUOTE]

Funny, in Chrome, they're just kinda sitting there

The only ones I've seen in the hidden rooms you have to scroll over are the games themselves and the giftcards. The DLC seems to just be sitting in visible rooms.

[quote name='Jesse757x']I received the dlc instantly and it sent it to my facebook e-mail[/QUOTE]

Really? I haven't got any emails for anything yet and its been like 20 minutes.

bread's done
Back