Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='slowdive21']On the keyboard or on the map?[/QUOTE]

On the keyboard. Should have said that. Sorry about that.

On a side note, can you win a CE and a regular copy? I planned to win one of each and give them away as gifts but after winning the CE I've gone to 2 separate rooms that people said have the regular game in them but it just says I already claimed the prize, not that it's run out.
The instructions say you can, but I'm baffled. Anyone win both and can confirm/deny?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']On the keyboard. Should have said that. Sorry about that.

On a side note, can you win a CE and a regular copy? I planned to win one of each and give them away as gifts but after winning the CE I've gone to 2 separate rooms that people said have the regular game in them but it just says I already claimed the prize, not that it's run out.[/QUOTE]

In the rules, it says you can win one of each, except Amazon Gift Cards, which is one per unique room. I managed to win both a CE and normal edition.

I've won the CE and 3 separate giftcards, but no standard.

Even the one admiral just posted says I've claimed it already :(

So that's 3 standard rooms that all say I've already claimed them, yet I haven't. Damn.

Clue: There's no sense in disturbing the dead on your search.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So far for me I've won the CE and the standard edition of the game and 2 $3 amazon prizes. Will they really mail these out @_@?[/QUOTE]

Where did you win the second Amazon Gift Card, I only won the one that was posted here?

5IQMR.png

In france Amazon GC

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']
5IQMR.png

In france Amazon GC[/QUOTE]

Merci, but looks like that room is empty for me, probably all claimed :cry:

[quote name='MrPiggles']Merci, but looks like that room is empty for me, probably all claimed :cry:[/QUOTE]
thanks and I just got it =p theres 1 thats normal and a hidden one with it

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Btw you can win 4 amazon GCs, one from each room[/QUOTE]
I guess I won all 4 then.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Merci, but looks like that room is empty for me, probably all claimed :cry:[/QUOTE]

What? I literally just claimed one from there seconds after you posted . . .

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I guess I won all 4 then.

What? I literally just claimed one from there seconds after you posted . . .[/QUOTE]

Wait, I got the wrong one, my bad, yup, just claimed it, but where are the other two?

And I haven't recieved any emails yet

Gah, It looks like I missed the collectors edition, I shouldn't have gotten off. I did manage to get a $3 gift card though.

When I'm on highest magnification on the slider, I can zoom in even further by double-clicking. Is that the setting I need to be on to find these hidden rooms? =\

I'm using Chrome, but I'm not finding anything besides the ones in pictures posted. If I double-click, I can see the Google watermarks.

[quote name='Blade']When I'm on highest magnification on the slider, I can zoom in even further by double-clicking. Is that the setting I need to be on to find these hidden rooms? =\[/QUOTE]

No, just the closest the slider allows you to go.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Clue: There's no sense in disturbing the dead on your search.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to point this out since it probably got buried . . . no pun intended.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']New clue my friend got: its not in an H shaped building[/QUOTE]
And this one too. I think that was with the giftcard in France. At least for me anyway.

Been playing for literally 10 minutes and already got about $20 amazon credit and a bunch of in game gold codes or w/e they are. And a few in game tshirts.

I am trying to go backwards from location 4 to 1 as I am hoping if I find a CE room it will still have some but so far I am missing 4 rooms in Syria and there are the 2 rooms already posted there with the regular edition of the game.

[quote name='admiralvic']heres a prize I won... so its prob the game

[/QUOTE]

That one says that all prizes has been claimed.

I won the reg edition in England, so I say once you win the game, you will get that message at other locations

[quote name='ShadowSx']Been playing for literally 10 minutes and already got about $20 amazon credit and a bunch of in game gold codes or w/e they are. And a few in game tshirts.[/QUOTE]

Need the deets. How?

[quote name='4thHorseman']No, just the closest the slider allows you to go.[/QUOTE]

Okay. I'm finding stuff now. It's generally much more tedious than I thought it would be, and I was just on the London level. ;)

[quote name='tankyroo']I need one more building in England, where is the one "north of the park shaped like a flower"?[/QUOTE]

No, that's a clue for Yemen, once it comes out, for the $10,000

And PS: HELP WITH AMAZON GC!!!

[quote name='tankyroo']I need one more building in England, where is the one "north of the park shaped like a flower"?[/QUOTE]

If you find that last building, let me know as it is probably the same one I am missing.

Thanks for posting this MrPiggles!

I'm 16/25 on prizes so far, including both editions of the game. I think I found four of the standard editions before I found a collector's edition. Gonna take a break, hope they don't run out of gift cards before I get back.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Using chrome, screen is pretty small like the rest of you im sure, I just scan the map in a grid pattern going clockwise.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the arrows on your keyboard? and moving the mouse around as you move?

[quote name='Owen']If you find that last building, let me know as it is probably the same one I am missing.[/QUOTE]
It's a clue for Yemen when it's released. Not for the four available now.

[quote name='MrPiggles']And PS: HELP WITH AMAZON GC!!![/QUOTE]

Wish I could help. After I switched maps the rooms all disappeared again :(

[quote name='Gerryatrics']Thanks for posting this MrPiggles!

I'm 16/25 on prizes so far, including both editions of the game. I think I found four of the standard editions before I found a collector's edition. Gonna take a break, hope they don't run out of gift cards before I get back.[/QUOTE]

Where did you find your CE or was it the one posted here already?

Whoa... I just found this! -- IS there any sense on trying to compplete England? I found 2 rooms and the key (which I know are default) -- able to find other stuff on here still?

[quote name='slowdive21']Are you using the arrows on your keyboard? and moving the mouse around as you move?[/QUOTE]

Using the mouse and just clicking and dragging, honestly I don't see how its that hard to find everything this way, its just like doing a word search, don't look for the word just scan for the letters :roll:

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Whoa... I just found this! -- IS there any sense on trying to compplete England? I found 2 rooms and the key (which I know are default) -- able to find other stuff on here still?[/QUOTE]

there is 2 amazon gift cards, a tshirt, in game money code, and a gun in england (i think if i remember right)

[quote name='ShadowSx']Using the mouse and just clicking and dragging, honestly I don't see how its that hard to find everything this way, its just like doing a word search, don't look for the word just scan for the letters :roll:[/QUOTE]

I've been at it for over 2 hours. I must be doing something wrong. Have you found any hidden rooms yet? I think i found most of the regular ones using a grid pattern.

bread's done
Back