Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

Apparently I won both a standard and CE edition of the game (and a few little things), even though I dont remember being told that I won a CE edition. It will be cool if I actually get them.

[quote name='slowdive21']How do I get a pic of it?[/QUOTE]
Find where it is, zoom out a bit, press "Print Screen" at the top-right of your keyboard, open up paint or a program like it, paste the picture in with either Ctrl + v or right click > paste, then circle the area it is in, save it, then upload it to a site like imgur.

CE edition in France on the left side of the map. Just look for a roundabout with an arch in the middle. Center the arch and scan from left to right. Found a CE and standard edition of the game in that section.

[quote name='xenozfan2']There is a ce in france since I just found one :) I don't know how to screen cap though and I've alredy left. Finding these things on a laptop sure hurts your fingers :([/QUOTE]

That must be one of the 2 locations I am missing in France.

Another for Syria: $3 gift card.

amazon.jpg

[quote name='Kilvas09']CE edition in France on the left side of the map. Just look for a roundabout with an arch in the middle. Center the arch and scan from left to right. Found a CE and standard edition of the game in that section.[/QUOTE]

I found that location you are talking about but no rooms yet...

[quote name='Kilvas09']CE edition in France on the left side of the map. Just look for a roundabout with an arch in the middle. Center the arch and scan from left to right. Found a CE and standard edition of the game in that section.[/QUOTE]

Much thanks. Found it.
It's in the left-most area where the arch du triomphe is, a single screen to the right.

Any chance you can take a picture since you know what we should be looking for?

Got it! Thank you for sharing!:D

Thank you sooo much!!!!. Just won the CE edition :bouncy:

DUDE yes awesome. it was to the right a bit of the arch btw. just keep it centered than click and scan right until you get it, just a couple clicks and you're there!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Gram']Much thanks. Found it.
It's in the left-most area where the arch du triomphe is, a single screen to the right.[/QUOTE]

is this one near the tower?

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']thanks so much!!! I just won a copy of the game!!! -- Anyone want to help share the details of the otehr hidden rooms?! ;-)[/QUOTE]
what city is this?

can you guys do zoomed in shot and zoomed out shot?

i got a CE from one of the pics but it said all prizes taken in this room. the dashboard said i have the CE though? i dunno. would be awesome if i still get it

You're fucking epic, been poking around for a CE the entire time. Now to hope I get an Email about it. I finished England. Missing 1 in Columbia. 2 in Syria. Haven't spent long in France as I'm missing 10 rooms and 5 prizes.

[quote name='4thHorseman']How's this? It's a little to the left of the middle:

amazon-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Just got my second $3 gift card.

[quote name='4thHorseman']How's this? It's a little to the left of the middle:

amazon-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

$3 GC for me, thanks! (was hoping for a CE :D)

EDIT: was looking at the wrong pic for the CE, lol. Thanks to 4thHorseman for this pic too!

[quote name='Wario64']can you guys do zoomed in shot and zoomed out shot?

i got a CE from one of the pics but it said all prizes taken in this room. the dashboard said i have the CE though? i dunno. would be awesome if i still get it[/QUOTE]

The france CE is probably easier to find it is in the top third of the map near the left boarder. Look for the sunburst pattern.

So wait, if we find it than that's sure we get it? Or is it just a set spot and first come first serve, and people can still "find" it but won't get it.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Hm, mines right here:

AmazonClose.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Doh, found it thanks, just a tad to the south-east and you will find a in game rifle code

[quote name='ShadowSx']So wait, if we find it than that's sure we get it? Or is it just a set spot and first come first serve, and people can still "find" it but won't get it.[/QUOTE]

When I found the CE first listed it said they were all claimed, but a later one showed the CE icon. This implies each spot has a finite number of wins.

[quote name='ShadowSx']So wait, if we find it than that's sure we get it? Or is it just a set spot and first come first serve, and people can still "find" it but won't get it.[/QUOTE]

If it says you found it, then you got it and they should email you about claiming it eventually.

It is first come, first serve so if you are too slow you can find the room but it says they are all claimed already.

bread's done
Back