Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

Just got the CE in france, first click it said I already claimed it or w/e and then second click same message but added it to the list, when I got the one in syria it said I won it and showed a pic on the first click, so I hope that means I actually won it.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']What is "Clips Size for GMal"? My friend got this but had no clue what it was. Also on the topic of easiness maybe Sony's handing these out to count as sales for Uncharted 3...[/QUOTE]
It's a code to get the Clip Size Mod for the G-mal weapon in multiplayer for free without needing to unlock/purchase it.

[quote name='Link2999']hm. It says I got a CE in France, but I only remember finding one in Syria that was all claimed. If it's in your bar does that mean you're getting it?[/QUOTE]

It does not mean you're getting it if it's in the bar at the bottom as far as I know. You will only know if you got it if you saw the screen saying you got it, or if they email you at some point to go through the claim process to get it lol

[quote name='MrPiggles']I have not a clue where it is, I think someone posted it earlier

And BTW, where's $3 in England and Columbia?[/QUOTE]
So this is going to be kind of unhelpful, but I found the one in England by following one of the pictures posted earlier in this thread. I can't remember which one, though. I think it was on the left of the map? Maybe where the poster said a peninsula looked like a penis?

[quote name='nnthomas']Yes that's what I meant. I got the "You won this prize!" for the CE and Regular. Now it says "You already claimed this"

I'm just curious if people are getting a different message for when something ran out. Also the fact that theres only apparently 75 CEs and half must have been claimed in ths thread alone. So I'm just skeptical that we will even get them.[/QUOTE]

The first CE in Columbia I came across said they were all claimed. The second was the France one and it popped up a picture of the Black CE box and said I would get an email. The third in Syria said I already claimed the prize.

[quote name='DntMessWitRohan']It's pretty confusing right now. Even if it didn't say "you claimed this" on your first try, and it was used when you got there, if you click it a second time, it still adds the item (CE copy) to your list..... :S[/QUOTE]
I think it adds it to your list because you "found" the prize, so you can keep track of it and that you don't keep looking for a prize that doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean you won it.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I have not a clue where it is, I think someone posted it earlier

And BTW, where's $3 in England and Columbia?[/QUOTE]

UC3Amazon-1.png

$3 England

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks you, now just need the $3 in Columbia[/QUOTE]

That is the last room I am missing in Columbia as well. I think I am missing 1 $3 GC in Syria as well (if there are 2). I am missing 4 prizes total on the last 3 maps with 2 being in Syria.

Anyone know where the $3 is in columbia and france?

more clues;

Ignore the corners
palaces are nice, but it's not hidden there.

This sure as hell beats that subway promo. Didn't win a thing. Now i got the CE, regular, and 3 amazon GCs. Just need to find the last one in Columbia. Will post if i find it.

So to get this straight, we're all getting our games probably around February-March when Uncharted 3 is months old (and I'm most likely going to have my life taken over by Mass effect 3).

STILL WIN

Once someone gets all the prizes, it might be nice if you can post the list so we can figure out if we are missing anything good from the DLC.

[quote name='io']Damn, all the CE's you guys posted are gone :cry:.[/QUOTE]

that sucks. for the people who claimed them, at least it's a sign that there is a # allotted to the prizes so we might be getting them.

[quote name='Wario64']that sucks. for the people who claimed them, at least it's a sign that there is a # allotted to the prizes so we might be getting them.[/QUOTE]

Did someone post ther regular game locations? Maybe I still have a shot at those.

I have gotten 2 $3 GCs and 2 pieces of DLC so far. Do the GC's not get emailed right away? I got the DLC codes immediately.

i'm really worried that they wont send out most physical prizes tho. its would be pretty easy to give the excuse that the site is being hammered and it didnt update properly for everyone, telling many that they won when according to the prize-whatever, they didnt win jack shit

[quote name='io']Did someone post ther regular game locations? Maybe I still have a shot at those.

I have gotten 2 $3 GCs and 2 pieces of DLC so far. Do the GC's not get emailed right away? I got the DLC codes immediately.[/QUOTE]

I posted 2/4 and thank you for those that posted the col location.

[quote name='io']Did someone post ther regular game locations? Maybe I still have a shot at those.

I have gotten 2 $3 GCs and 2 pieces of DLC so far. Do the GC's not get emailed right away? I got the DLC codes immediately.[/QUOTE]

Only emails so far are for DLC. The regular game winners are everywhere it seems. Try london since it is a smaller map.

nice find wario. that 4/6 gc for me. Might call it a night. Have to give big shout out to Piggles. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt have found some good prizes. Hopefully these amazon gc get emailed in the next 2 days.

[quote name='uEih']No more CE editions?! That's all i really wanted from this.[/QUOTE]
LOL, all you wanted was the most expensive prize?

On the 20th, I'm going to come to this thread and bitch that the $10,000 is gone, and that that's all I wanted.

[quote name='simmias']

On the 20th, I'm going to come to this thread and bitch that the $10,000 is gone, and that that's all I wanted.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Well, I think I've found 4 Amazon GC's and 2 DLC. I have yet to find anything by scanning on my own though which is somewhat annoying. I am scanning through every part of the map hovering everywhere - just takea a long time. I'd think I would have found something by now!

It would be nice if maybe I could find one regular version of the game. That's not asking for too much, is it?

[quote name='io']Well, I think I've found 4 Amazon GC's and 2 DLC. I have yet to find anything by scanning on my own though which is somewhat annoying. I am scanning through every part of the map hovering everywhere - just takea a long time. I'd think I would have found something by now![/QUOTE]

Yeah I would go a while without finding something then find 2 - 5 things lol

[quote name='io']Well, I think I've found 4 Amazon GC's and 2 DLC. I have yet to find anything by scanning on my own though which is somewhat annoying. I am scanning through every part of the map hovering everywhere - just takea a long time. I'd think I would have found something by now!

It would be nice if maybe I could find one regular version of the game. That's not asking for too much, is it?[/QUOTE]

Use the - to zoom completely out, then use the + to zoom back in. It is possible to zoom in too far and the rooms do not show up. I was like that for about 45 minutes :lol:

just got a regular edition in syria! not a CE but i'm still looking! good to know all my useless mouse clicking and dragging wasn't in vain lool:D

bread's done
Back