Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='io']Yeah, I think I'm missing 1 GC in France. Did we have pics posted of both or just 1 (it seems I can only find the 1). I only have 3/7 in France...

And apparently I'm missing 2 DLCs too - would like to get those at least.

I have in-gam cash, naughty dog rifle, clip size for GMAL, and Mystery Weapon 6.

I know there's a Mystery Weapon 1. Where's that? And what's the 6th one?[/QUOTE]

Coke 12 packs 30 points @ MCR. go IO, I always feel bad when you miss stuff!

France there is a picture of on here (it's just north of the bridge)

France #2 -- just find the GMAL clip and center that icon on your screen. hit the down arrow 5 times on your keyboard and you'll see it on the lower right hand corner of your screen (it's not hidden)

---------
Anyone know the location of either...
1.) T-shirt from England
2.) Mystery Weapon 1

I know people found those, but I don't think locations were posted

[quote name='slowdive21']Coke 12 packs 30 points @ MCR. go IO, I always feel bad when you miss stuff![/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks. I did get in on the Best Buy Kinect Disneyland Adventures glitch!

Here's a list I found earlier:

England: $3 Gift Card, UC3, In Game T-Shirt, Naughty Dog Pistol.
Columbia: UC3 CE, In Game Cash, Treasure Hunter DLC
France: $3 GC, $3GC, UC3 CE, KE Booster, Clips Size for GMal
Syria: UC3 CE, Naughty Dog Rifle, Mystery Weapon 1, Mystery Weapon 6, $3 GC

So, yeah, Treasure Hunter DLC sounds cool - where the hell is that!? And T-Shirt too...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']France there is a picture of on here (it's just north of the bridge)

France #2 -- just find the GMAL clip and center that icon on your screen. hit the down arrow 5 times on your keyboard and you'll see it on the lower right hand corner of your screen (it's not hidden)

---------
Anyone know the location of either...
1.) T-shirt from England
2.) Mystery Weapon 1

I know people found those, but I don't think locations were posted[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're both in regular, non-hidden sections in England.

Dear OP,
Today you were a pretty cool guy.
Many thanks.
Sincerely
Fellow CAG Hereon

Seriously though I got a regular, dlc and gift cards in an hour of dashing! Thanks to all the CAGs who contributed as well.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Mystery weapon?? Hmmm haven't seen those before... whered youd find those? (I'm gunna search the threads)[/QUOTE]

I'll look back and try to pinpoint them they were random finds I think they are posted someplace in the thread

[quote name='io']Heh, thanks. I did get in on the Best Buy Kinect Disneyland Adventures glitch!

So, yeah, Treasure Hunter DLC sounds cool - where the hell is that!? And T-Shirt too...[/QUOTE]

Treasure Hunter is on Colo. If you want you can just have my code lol.

Shirt is on england

Not bad! Got the regular edition, a bunch of DLC, $18 in Amazon GC. all in about an hour to two. I'm a little bummed i missed out on the CE though because i got on half an hour before the last location was finished but i was too busy trying to find all of the first level which led me to getting the regular edition. Better than nothing!

Anyone know where the KE booster is at (I know it's somewhere in France)? I haven't seen anyone post the a pic of the exact location.

[quote name='io']Heh, thanks. I did get in on the Best Buy Kinect Disneyland Adventures glitch!

So, yeah, Treasure Hunter DLC sounds cool - where the hell is that!? And T-Shirt too...[/QUOTE]

go to the top left of the map in england you will see a blue and white building its a little bit south east of that building

[quote name='sunghost']Anyone know where the KE booster is at (I know it's somewhere in France)? I haven't seen anyone post the a pic of the exact location.[/QUOTE]
That's the only DLC I need as well. Anyone know where it's at?

[quote name='ShogunNage']go to the top left of the map in england you will see a blue and white building its a little bit south east of that building[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it - still looking for Treasure Hunter DLC... And KE and Myst Weapon 1. I went through the whole thread earlier and I'm pretty sure those weren't posted.

England: $3 Gift Card,
Columbia: $3gc, in game casg, regular edition of the game
France: $3 GC, $3GC, Clips Size for GMal
Syria: UC3 CE, Mystery Weapon 1, Mystery Weapon 6, $3 GC

Ehh Im too tired to hunt down some more stuff.

Also big thanks to all the CAGS that posted pics and to the OP!

I won both a regular edition and a ce, however at no point did they ask me for my address. So now I'm worried I'm not going to get them. Did they ask anyone else for contact information other than e-mail?

[quote name='dabsac80']I won both a regular edition and a ce, however at no point did they ask me for my address. So now I'm worried I'm not going to get them. Did they ask anyone else for contact information other than e-mail?[/QUOTE]

no they just sent dlc codes

if you cant find the treasure hunter dlc let me know i have an extra ill give to you. i went to dl it and it seems like i already have dled it before so i think it came with the subway beta or something.

How to find the Columbia: Treasure Hunter DLC

1. Zoom all the way out and divide the map into 4 quadrants. You want the NW quadrant (the upper left)
2. In this quadrant are:
A) a fish-hook shaped piece of land
B) the main land mass (it covers the northern and eastern part of the quadrant)
and C) a large island hanging out between A and B
3. Find the middle set of "docks" or "piers" along the left edge of the large island ©
4. Zoom all the way in; it should be almost where the "docks" meet the island

still looking for the KE Booster (france), naughty dog pistol (england), and mystery weapon 1 (syria)

Last edited by a moderator:
We most likely won't hear anything until its over, between 20th-25th or so, and possibly not even until January, and then those who actually DID win won't get the games until around late feb/march.

Found the Treasure Hunter stuff on my own - not a hidden room. It is on the left part of that island right in the middle of Colombia. Right near a pier with a bunch of boats. I still only have 3 of 7 in France - think I'm still missing a GC there. And the KE Booster for sure.

[quote name='ShadowSx']We most likely won't hear anything until its over, between 20th-25th or so, and possibly not even until January, and then those who actually DID win won't get the games until around late feb/march.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure I won because it showed me a pic of the games and asked me to share on facebook that I won. Just wanted to make sure I didn't skip a step somewhere like registering an address with them

[quote name='dabsac80']I won both a regular edition and a ce, however at no point did they ask me for my address. So now I'm worried I'm not going to get them. Did they ask anyone else for contact information other than e-mail?[/QUOTE]

i think with the gift cards and the games you have to wait to be contacted by email at some point.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Columbia: Treasure Hunter DLC

1. Zoom all the way out and divide the map into 4 quadrants. You want the NW quadrant (the upper left)
2. In this quadrant are:
3. Find the middle set of "docks" or "piers" along the left edge of the large island ©
4. Zoom all the way in; it should be almost where the "docks" meet the island[/QUOTE]

hey thanks. wonder whats in the pack..?

How to find the England: Naughty Dog Pistol

EDIT: it occurs to me that the distance a single "arrow key" tap travels may be different depending on computer settings. I don't know if that's the case, but this is what worked for me.

1. Zoom in all the way and line up the upper left edge of your view with the borders of the NW (upper left) corner of the map.
2. Using the "arrow" keys on your keyboard, go:
  • 30 taps on the "right arrow" key
  • 15 taps on the "down arrow" key
3. It will be in the center of your view (under the red bus on the highway)

EDIT: does anyone have a clue about where the KE Booster (france) and Mystery Weapon 1 (syria) are? Those maps seems larger...

Last edited by a moderator:
England: $3 GC, UC3, In Game T-Shirt, Naughty Dog Pistol.
Columbia: UC3, UC3-CE, In Game Cash, Treasure Hunter DLC, $3 GC
France: $3 GC, $3GC, KE Booster, Clips Size for GMal, UC3, UC3-CE
Syria: UC3, UC3 CE, Naughty Dog Rifle, Mystery Weapon 1, Mystery Weapon 6, $3 GC, $3 GC

A list of what I've found and what other people have found. Also, I found a silver prize room and it said I already claimed the prize. So, that enforces the 6 limit for the gift cards.

Where is the treasure hunter dlc? and what is it exactly...?

edit: nm saw the posts above

apparently i already redeemed this. someone could have it. T4RJ-JGNP-H6TR

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']How to find the England: Naughty Dog Pistol

1. Line up the upper left edge of your view with the borders of the NW (upper left) corner of the map.
2. Using the "arrow" keys on your keyboard:
  • 30 right
  • 15 down
3. It will be in the center of your view (under the red bus on the highway)[/QUOTE]

thx man

1. Line up the upper left edge of your view with the borders of the NW (upper left) corner of the map.
2. Using the "arrow" keys on your keyboard:
  • 30 right
  • 15 down
3. It will be in the center of your view (under the red bus on the highway)[/QUOTE]

how zoomed in do yo uhave to be to srat with?

EDIT:
Nvm figured it out.. just the default zoom! Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']

EDIT: does anyone have a clue about where the KE Booster (france) and Mystery Weapon 1 (syria) are? Those maps seems larger...[/QUOTE]

Yep, need these too. Are they in hidden rooms or not? If not, I can find them eventually. Plus that second GC in France...

Yeah - found the second GC in France. It isn't even a hidden room. It is a little to the left of the very middle of the map. Just to the north and east of a large building with a green dome.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']how zoomed in do yo uhave to be to srat with?

EDIT:
Nvm figured it out.. just the default zoom! Thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

you know the two bridges that are next to each other in the middle of the map where the river is, it north of that you will see a red bus

[quote name='io']Yep, need these too. Are they in hidden rooms or not? If not, I can find them eventually. Plus that second GC in France...[/QUOTE]

which gc u need got both

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']How to find the Columbia: Treasure Hunter DLC

2. In this quadrant are:
4. Zoom all the way in; it should be almost where the "docks" meet the island
[/QUOTE]

e7cfH.jpg

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']how zoomed in do yo uhave to be to srat with?

EDIT:
Nvm figured it out.. just the default zoom! Thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

Edited to include the zoom level, sorry forgot to put that in!

[quote name='ShogunNage']you know the two bridges that are next to each other in the middle of the map where the river is, it north of that you will see a red bus[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking about making an "alternative" method of finding the bus, but I wanted to start looking for the other DLC I'm looking for. Thanks for the tip!

Got 6 DLC codes. They ran out of two Amazon giftcards and the CE of Uncharted 3. Is it just me or is it impossible to find some of the stuff in France and Syria? I swear I've been looking all over, and barely found anything. Question: What does finding all the rooms do? Anything?

EDIT: it occurs to me that the distance a single "arrow key" tap travels may be different depending on computer settings. I don't know if that's the case, but this is what worked for me.

1. Zoom in all the way and line up the upper left edge of your view with the borders of the NW (upper left) corner of the map.
2. Using the "arrow" keys on your keyboard, go:
  • 30 taps on the "right arrow" key
  • 15 taps on the "down arrow" key
3. It will be in the center of your view (under the red bus on the highway)

[/QUOTE]

g7QYA.jpg

awesome game. However i feel like all the prizes will be gone by tomorrow.
I wonder if they refresh prizes daily or if thats it thats it.

[quote name='io']OK, I canz contribute now. KE Booster:[/QUOTE]

Any zoomed out pic?

edit: found it, will make a zoomed out pic soon

[quote name='Wario64']Any zoomed out pic?

edit: found it, will make a zoomed out pic soon[/QUOTE]

Well, I would, but now the game is being flaky. I can't do anything but use the arrow keys to move around. The mouse doesn't work at all (can't click on rooms, can't zoom). If I quit it, I assume I can come back and pick up where I left off, right?

:lol: I just realized right now if you scroll down you can see what you already won in each area. I didn't see that the last 2 hours because my window was too small!

And yeah, you can quit and come back and it remembers everything - my mouse works now. I am looking for Mystery Weapon 1 and then I'm done. Is that a hidden room?

bah... everythings been claimed :(

I'm still missing 1 $3 GC in Syria, but I doubt I'd actually get the prize anyway.

Thanks for posting though everyone, should've checked CAG earlier!

bread's done
Back