Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I have contacted Prizelogic when the reset happened and I just got a response.

They said

"There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (5) Amazon $3 cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game."

[quote name='bfett9']IDK how or why but I just got a bunch of Amazon Gcards on my list that I didn't have before. I found the rooms before but they were all empty.
uc32.png

I also want to just say thanks to everyone in the thread who made guides for the rest of us that was really awesome of all of you![/QUOTE]I also have the Uncharted 3 icon but I don't think I'll ever get it.

[quote name='kamiyan89']if you didn't see the pop up saying that you won the game, then no :(.

btw what is SD and FW?[/QUOTE]

SD = Slick Deals

Its a similar site, but due to the not so niche style... there are a lot more greedy bastards there. They're overall morally lower than CAG, but its a case by case thing. Either or we hate them and vice versa.

FW = Forward as far as I know. I dont know anything other than that.

[quote name='PieterMc']I have contacted Prizelogic when the reset happened and I just got a response.

They said

"There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (5) Amazon $3 cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game."[/QUOTE]
Nice! I just checked my e-mail and I had a reply as well:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. The information from your initial play has been captured and is in the process of being restored on the site. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as this is updated. We have verified that you have won (6) Amazon $3 Gift Cards, (1) Collector's Edition Video Game and (1) Standard Video Game.

[quote name='admiralvic']SD = Slick Deals

Its a similar site, but due to the not so niche style... there are a lot more greedy bastards there. They're overall morally lower than CAG, but its a case by case thing. Either or we hate them and vice versa.

FW = Forward as far as I know. I dont know anything other than that.[/QUOTE]
FW is FatWallet :) Great site on the Finance side, but as lame as SD on the deals side. Although, if you look at threads here like the Playstation Plus price mistake thread, you can see that CAG sucks just as bad sometimes ;)

[quote name='simmias']FW is FatWallet :) Great site on the Finance side, but as lame as SD on the deals side. Although, if you look at threads here like the Playstation Plus price mistake thread, you can see that CAG sucks just as bad sometimes ;)[/QUOTE]

Like I said its a case by case thing lol. However nothing beats SD getting $600 - $1,300 in Bestbuy credit from the Red Cross site.

[quote name='kamiyan89']if you didn't see the pop up saying that you won the game, then no :(.

btw what is SD and FW?[/QUOTE]

I won the CE and the Regular edition after the reset. Pictures showed up for both. However when I log into the game now, the Regular Edition is not shown in Syria where I won the game. I have to go in the room, click the Icon and it says I have already claimed this prize, then the game shows up on the list. However, the Regular Edition does show on England, where I won the game before the reset.

I hope I still get the CE though I won it after the reset.

[quote name='slowdive21']***I figured it out. Every time you leave the game your list on the bottom gets wiped out to an extent. It seems like the list will show all unique prizes at the lowest level they appear.

If the prizes for UC3 and the CE show on the lower levels they will not show on the higher levels (even if you rediscover the room). The only things that continue to show on all levels are the $3, and DLC. You probably only see the UC3 game on England, and the CE in France. Hopefully this is what everyone's account is doing.[/QUOTE]

Please add this to the OP. We are getting a lot of the same questions about the icons that show on your list.

[quote name='Customer Support']Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. The information from your initial play has been captured and is in the process of being restored on the site. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as this is updated.[/quote]

That was when I e-mailed them about the reset, so I think it's safe to assume they have our old stuff recorded.

[quote name='warpedsoul']The question now is what happens for the people that won the CE after the reset?[/QUOTE]

I sent them an email today to confirm what I've won. I won the CE after the reset, so we'll see. I also provided them a screenshot for proof I won the CE just in case that would help. Will update on my status when I hear back.

[quote name='warpedsoul']The question now is what happens for the people that won the CE after the reset?[/QUOTE]

Most likely they will reserve the right to revoke the prizes from those who won them after the reset. We'll have to wait and see how they respond to those who won them after the reset to get the definitive answer though.

On a side note to those who asked what they've won to customer support, how did you phrase it? I said that I won some downloadable and non-downloadable prizes before the reset happened and wanted to know which non-downloadable prizes are still under my email. They sent me this:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. Per the official rules, "All Prize Winners who received a Prize in addition to the Downloadable Content Prizes should allow 6 to 8 weeks from the end of the Contest Period to receive the Prize." We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain address information in order to ship the prize(s)."

I never asked about shipping. I wanted to know if they were still there or just gone :/

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Most likely they will reserve the right to revoke the prizes from those who won them after the reset. We'll have to wait and see how they respond to those who won them after the reset to get the definitive answer though.

On a side note to those who asked what they've won to customer support, how did you phrase it? I said that I won some downloadable and non-downloadable prizes before the reset happened and wanted to know which non-downloadable prizes are still under my email. They sent me this:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. Per the official rules, "All Prize Winners who received a Prize in addition to the Downloadable Content Prizes should allow 6 to 8 weeks from the end of the Contest Period to receive the Prize." We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain address information in order to ship the prize(s)."

I never asked about shipping. I wanted to know if they were still there or just gone :/[/QUOTE]
If I remember right, I asked something to the extent of "I lost all my items in the "Find the Ring" game, and I was wondering if I have still won the prizes" or something like that.

You could send something much more specific, although I'd be willing to bet they'd just throw you a generic message like I got.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Most likely they will reserve the right to revoke the prizes from those who won them after the reset. We'll have to wait and see how they respond to those who won them after the reset to get the definitive answer though.

I never asked about shipping. I wanted to know if they were still there or just gone :/[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a standardized reply.

[quote name='soliunasm']If I remember right, I asked something to the extent of "I lost all my items in the "Find the Ring" game, and I was wondering if I have still won the prizes" or something like that.

You could send something much more specific, although I'd be willing to bet they'd just throw you a generic message like I got.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty much what I asked and got this generic reply. I was actually pretty specific about what I wanted to know and I get [STANDARD REPLY 01]. At least two other people asked and got exact confirmation of what they had won :/

Just emailed them again asking for an actual list. Fingers crossed they don't send [STANDARD REPLY 02].

[quote name='admiralvic']Sounds like a standardized reply.[/QUOTE]

Exactly :/

I contacted CS through email asking why my CE was listed under Columbia when i won it in France and this is the response i got.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. The information from your initial play has been captured and is in the process of being restored on the site. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as this is updated. We have verified that you won (6) Amazon $3 Gift Cards, (1) Collector's Edition Video Game, and (1) Standard Video Game.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Awesome. I already scored a free copy of Uncharted 3 thanks to winning an AMC premium ticket from @playstation in October. I'll end up giving my SE copy to my brother and keeping the CE for myself.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I contacted CS through email asking why my CE was listed under Columbia when i won it in France and this is the response i got.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. The information from your initial play has been captured and is in the process of being restored on the site. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as this is updated. We have verified that you won (6) Amazon $3 Gift Cards, (1) Collector's Edition Video Game, and (1) Standard Video Game.

Thank you,
Customer Support
33[/QUOTE]
This just makes me wish I'd gotten here earlier even more than before. I guess that's how everybody who missed the IGN Prime problem felt.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I contacted CS through email asking why my CE was listed under Columbia when i won it in France and this is the response i got.

Hello,

Thank you,
Customer Support
33[/QUOTE]
were do you go to contackt them?

[quote name='BlueChainsawMan']All I really want is the sense of completion here...Can anyone help a guy out?

collectedsyriabcm1323502161.jpg
[/QUOTE]
wow..
what an achievement
i only got starter treasure hunter, cash, and a lot of weapon
----
so..
my game crash everytime i got amazon GC
aaand i dont get the gc lol

[quote name='BlueChainsawMan']All I really want is the sense of completion here...Can anyone help a guy out?[/QUOTE]
You're missing two hidden rooms - a CE and a gift card. Both have been posted in this thread. Trust me, you'll find them a lot faster reading through the whole thread than going square by square in the Syria grid moving your mouse like a madman.

[quote name='simmias']You're missing two hidden rooms - a CE and a gift card. Both have been posted in this thread. Trust me, you'll find them a lot faster reading through the whole thread than going square by square in the Syria grid moving your mouse like a madman.[/QUOTE]

Nope the one room is a SE that has not been posted. I need that room to have all of them. I am the one who posted the CE in Syria, so I know it is a SE version.

[quote name='Rosterking']I'll assume no more prizes[/QUOTE]

You can still get DLC. Good if you have or are planning on picking up the game. Redeem by the end of the year though.

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope the one room is a SE that has not been posted. I need that room to have all of them. I am the one who posted the CE in Syria, so I know it is a SE version.[/QUOTE]
megma42 posted the SE location a few pages back. And I swear looking at that guy's screenshot that he needs the CE.

[quote name='simmias']megma42 posted the SE location a few pages back. And I swear looking at that guy's screenshot that he needs the CE.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the SE locations. There is a second. It is the only room I am missing from the whole game.

[quote name='slowdive21']That is one of the SE locations. There is a second. It is the only room I am missing from the whole game.[/QUOTE]

someone did post it cause i found 9/9 prizes in syria. there was one image someone attached for syria that was very misleading that i couldn't find. but the one you looking for is somewhere in the thread

is it the URL in post #349 that you are missing? not the image in # 350. the URL in 349

[quote name='Link2999']You can still get DLC. Good if you have or are planning on picking up the game. Redeem by the end of the year though.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a PS3 yet, but I made a PSN account online and redeemed the DLC codes there. Think that will be a problem at all when I do get a PS3?

[quote name='DrBrianFields']I don't have a PS3 yet, but I made a PSN account online and redeemed the DLC codes there. Think that will be a problem at all when I do get a PS3?[/QUOTE]You should be fine.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']I don't have a PS3 yet, but I made a PSN account online and redeemed the DLC codes there. Think that will be a problem at all when I do get a PS3?[/QUOTE]
Nope, you won't have any problems, just make sure you sign in on your PS3 using that account.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']someone did post it cause i found 9/9 prizes in syria. there was one image someone attached for syria that was very misleading that i couldn't find. but the one you looking for is somewhere in the thread

is it the URL in post #349 that you are missing? not the image in # 350. the URL in 349[/QUOTE]

No, I have that one too. I just checked.

It's ok, I just wanted to find every room.

I have 2 amazon GC, 1 CE, 2 SE, 3 DLC listed on my syria map. Maybe there were 2 CEs on syria or 3 SEs?

I e-mailed customer service and they confirmed my wins for me :D

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (3) Amazon $3 cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.

[quote name='dabsac80']I e-mailed customer service and they confirmed my wins for me :D

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content prizes. We can confirm that you have won (3) Amazon $3 cards, (1) Collector's Edition and (1) standard game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are below for your reference.[/QUOTE]

When did you email them? I sent them a message Friday and haven't heard back yet.

[quote name='slowdive21']When did you email them? I sent them a message Friday and haven't heard back yet.[/QUOTE]

I think it was on Friday so you should hear from them soon

I emailed them friday as well. Actually called them yesterday and they sent me an email afterwards to confirm my wins. The guy also said they had some people out last weekend so it may take an extra day or two to hear back. He also said that if I DIDNT hear back, to feel free to call them back and be a pest...lol. Was a pretty cool guy actually.

[quote name='dabsac80']I think it was on Friday so you should hear from them soon[/QUOTE]

[quote name='we3jesters']I emailed them friday as well. Actually called them yesterday and they sent me an email afterwards to confirm my wins. The guy also said they had some people out last weekend so it may take an extra day or two to hear back. He also said that if I DIDNT hear back, to feel free to call them back and be a pest...lol. Was a pretty cool guy actually.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info guys! I will give them another day.

I emailed them on the second day of the contest (I think) because I didn't get an email for the game win. I figured out later that they aren't sending emails till after the 20th. Anyways, they confirmed my SE game and 2 $3 amazon cards. Just got the email last night from them.

I just got an e-mail from Prize Logic in response to a message I sent them on 12/8:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Find the
Ring Contest. There are no confirmation emails for the non-downloadable content
prizes. We can confirm that you have won (1) Amazon $3 card and (1) standard
game as well as several DLC prizes. The codes to redeem the DLC prizes are
below for your reference.

DLC:
Kickback Endurance:
Mystery Weapon 6:
Treasure Hunter:
AMC DLC Shirt:
Naughty Dog Pistol:

We will contact all winners at the end of the promotion via email to obtain
address information in order to ship the prize(s).

Thank you and congratulations,
Customer Support

----

Same story that others seem to be reporting except that I have the CE in my list of earned rewards and it would seem that I am not a winner of that particular item (I wasn't expecting to be, I didn't get into the contest until the second day and never had a "Congratulations, you won the CE" pop-up).

[quote name='Wario64']what's their email address to confirm prizes? and what info did you give them?[/QUOTE]

Would also like to know this.

[quote name='Wario64']what's their email address to confirm prizes? and what info did you give them?[/QUOTE]

The guy I spoke to assured me that although there was that weird reset, people's prize winnings were still being tracked properly. So, everybody who won before the reset is golden and I think most people who won after will also be okay.

bread's done
Back