Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

FYI, mine (regular version of UC3 via USPS) was shipped Feb 28th from Sterling Heights, MI according to the label. I'm in the Pacific NW so hardly next door. If they really mailed it on the 28th that is 3 days which is pretty standard for first class. It came in a bubble mailer. I would expect most of the rest of you to see it tomorrow if you didn't get it today. Of course if you miss the mailman you will probably have to go in to sign for it.

The tracking trick still shows nothing for me. I won everything I could so I hope something shows up. The last time I contacted them a few weeks ago there was no response.

[quote name='Ellahjay88']So since the giftcards are not included...are they shipping those or e-mailing? (if anyone knows)[/QUOTE]

Their reply was "...and the cards will ship sometime in early/mid March"

So i'm guessing , by the way they worded it, it'll be a physical card.

Picked up my SE from the post office on Friday (Signature + ID required). First delivery attempt was on Thursday (3/1).

2-3 day transit to CA via USPS First Class Mail from MI (shipped on 2/28). It's possible that they're shipping these in batches, so if other CAGs in CA don't receive by Monday you might want to consider sending them a polite email confirming that you're on their prize lists.

Confirming slashed UPC on back, no gift card included.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Someone explain to me why.they slashed the bar code?[/QUOTE]

So you can't return it/sell it as new. Best Buy will still accept it for trade-in. I think they're currently offering $25 on it.

Dammit, still no word from them or the UPS tracker. Stupid Prizelogic. What should I do with 3 copies of the game anyway? I bought it first during a B2G1 and due to the backlog I've mentioned before I haven't played the game yet. Now I got a SE and CE coming (hopefully). Is it worth keeping the SE sealed or maybe I can open it just to look at the contents for a little while? Dunno if the slashed one would affect trade value as I'd rather keep the minty copies.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I have a question. I used my contest-entering Facebook account to enter this contest, and not my real one. I have a completely different name than my real name on that account. I'm afraid of if the package ships, but I'm not home, how would I go about convincing UPS/USPS that the package actually is mine?[/QUOTE]

Same here. I missed the mail man and they left me a peach slip, its either i go to the post office (i think you need an ID for it) or ask for a redelivery via online form (which is a hassle since i have to use the fake name to fill in the form) :drool:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Someone explain to me why.they slashed the bar code?[/QUOTE]
It's to stop you from reselling it. Best Buy doesn't care though.

I got my Standard Edition today via USPS. I took it straight to BestBuy and got $40 trade in credit, they dident care about the slashed barcode. I traded it because I already own Uncharted 3.

[quote name='ShadowSx']I take it mine hasn't shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

UPS is for the Collectors Edition
USPS is for Standard

My standard edition never updated on that tracking still said couldent find, but I receieved it today.

[quote name='Poor2More']I got my Standard Edition today via USPS. I took it straight to BestBuy and got $40 trade in credit, they dident care about the slashed barcode. I traded it because I already own Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

Was that trade in towards another game?

[quote name='Wario64']Was that trade in towards another game?[/QUOTE]

Yea, base value is $25, but preorder any of the games (MLB 12: The Show, Mass Effect 3, and others) and get 50% more trade in value (60% Unlocked members) They only put $5 down on the preorder, the rest is placed on a giftcard (walk out the door with $35, or cancel preorder and get $40)

I went ahead and reserved MLB12: The show for PS3 and PS Vita (Best Buy will have them bundled togother for $80 when released Tuesday) so I will only owe $18 at time of pickup (I also traded in MGS HD collection for $22.50)

Still haven't received mine in Chicago... Hopefully it isn't lost or stolen, and instead will be shipped soon.

Received my SE yesterday - just waiting on the Amazon gift cards now. How will those be distributed?

[quote name='Poor2More']Yea, base value is $25, but preorder any of the games (MLB 12: The Show, Mass Effect 3, and others) and get 50% more trade in value (60% Unlocked members) They only put $5 down on the preorder, the rest is placed on a giftcard (walk out the door with $35, or cancel preorder and get $40)[/QUOTE]

Is there an official page with more info regarding this? I can't find anything on the BB website.

I missed the mailman so I'm going to pick it up at the post office this coming monday. I also wanted to give major props to the OP for posting this contest and to all the people who posted the prize locations making this the easiest contest ever. Thanks guys :D!

Scheduled for my SE to be redelivered on Monday via USPS.com
It didn't say on the slip that I had to be present to sign, so according to the slip all I've got to do is sign the slip and leave it where the mailman can see it.

My parents came down to visit me since I'm in college and showed me a package and it was the SE of the game. The barcode is indeed slashed when I opened it. I haven't got my CE yet, but I looked at the tracking reference and it should be here on Tuesday. I have to let my bro or parents know that they will come by and need a signature to get the package.

Got to give another shot out to the OP...I got lucky and just happened to notice this thread the night it was posted. I think I put about 4 hours in to this and got most of the prizes. Received my Collector's Edition and regular edition Friday!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I'm from Queens NY and I got both the Standard and CE on Friday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Same.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I'm gonna email them if it doesn't get here on Monday.

[quote name='gtkilla']Brooklyn here, and still waiting. =/[/QUOTE]

This is kinda selfish, but good to see I'm not the only one. Haha!

Me too, at least if I know others are waiting then I can still hope something will arrive. I don't have any UPS confirmation and sent a note to both Justin and Prizelogic. They probably aren't around on weekends though.

Hey guys, how's it goin'?
Anyone knows if this prizelogic contest is valid for Argentina?
I received the e-mail from Michael (Prizelogic) and correctly answered it, but still no info shown for me in UPS tracking sistem..i think that is because the prizelogic game is sended to Argentina by overseas shipping method, not by UPS, but i'm not sure. If anyone knows something let me know please. I won a standar Edition only.
P.S: Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm argentinian.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9418161

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Hey guys, how's it goin'?
Anyone knows if this prizelogic contest is valid for Argentina?
I received the e-mail from Michael (Prizelogic) and correctly answered it, but still no info shown for me in UPS tracking sistem..i think that is because the prizelogic game is sended to Argentina by overseas shipping method, not by UPS, but i'm not sure. If anyone knows something let me know please. I won a standar Edition only.
P.S: Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm argentinian.
[/QUOTE]

I think this contest is only eligible for US residents.

Still haven't received it and I emailed them on Thursday and no response. This is the slowest customer support I have experienced in a while, should I try another email?

[quote name='garrett007']Still haven't received it and I emailed them on Thursday and no response. This is the slowest customer support I have experienced in a while, should I try another email?[/QUOTE]

I also haven't received anything yet, and sent them an e-mail on Thursday and haven't gotten a response. I am going to give them until Wednesday or Thursday then i am going to send another e-mail. They usually take a couple days to respond and they don't tend to do anything on weekends.

Contacted them last week, an email turned up in my spam box saying they flagged my entry as fraud. Apparently because my brother lives in the same town as me (different addresses) and has the same last name, they voided our entries. They encouraged me to email them back if I believed that was an error.

Edit: They contacted me back quickly. I forgot I used my father's account (we have the same name) to earn some DLC after some of mine didn't work saying it was already redeemed. We have different addresses (same state), but similar emails which also raised a flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back