Underground 2, Burnout 3, or Midnight Club 3 Remix?

lnguyen831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Out of all of these racing games, which one has the most replay value... Also, which one has the better online gameplay...

Overall, which game would you guys recommend?

Easily Burnout 3. Although, I think the online portion isn't as popular as it was about a year ago. Overall, a great game that will last you a good while.

got sick of BO3...go for Midnight Club 3 Remixed version...more cars, customization, open environments and i just thought it was more fun down the line...it didn't lose it's fun factor like BO 3 did for me...plus the online is fun..you can just cruise around showing off your cars to people or race...you can also make your own race checkpoints on the maps

burnout 3 is one of the best games of all time period it apeals to people that dont even like racing games its just entertaining as hell.

Midnight club 3 remix is good it basicly kills underground as a strong #2.

Underground was good when the first one came out they have sliped and now they suck in my opinon changing to much gameply feels realy robotic.

[quote name='patrickcurry']Burnout 3 Takedown all the way. I dont even like racing games and this game was fun as hell for me.[/quote]

yea it seems that most people who dont like racing games find burnout fun...but if you like racing games, i suggest Midnight Club Remix again :D

bread's done
Back