Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

wasnt to bad if i only made one mistake
thought it would be harder
just need to collect money and ship

may be hosting a group lowball in the future to help ppl out
since so many CAGs have let me be in there
we will see

off to bed nite CAG

totals are up
invoices sent
payment have starting coming in
will try to start packing today and shipping will start monday

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Hitting the panic button. It's been two days and I haven't heard from him yet.[/QUOTE]

Relax, he's not going to F' you over.

Can't wait.

I would've loved to participate, but I'm not quite stocked on items again yet and my feedback isn't at 20 yet :|.

I'll still bid though :D

I think I'd be down for the lowball, I deal exclusively in Paypal. The items would mostly be Anime Figures, which would have actual shipping cost. Also probably some games, if I dig some up. Let me know.

i may be down for the group lowball just to do one instead of another one of my own. i'll mull it around and see what items i still have to sell off and ill get back to you!

Count me in, despite PC trouble.

When would I need to get pics taken of everything I want to lowball? I have Paypal, but no Amazon payments. Will that be a problem?

I think I'm close to 20 feedback, assuming the 3 lowballs I recently bid on get me positives. Could I please participate? I've been on CAG for almost 2 years now. Let me know, thanks.

thx for all the response
I'm planning the first week in October and if this goes well may make it a regular thing. Will work on an outline this week and post it this weekend.

Definitively before Black Friday so we can all get some extra spending money as I want new 360 and 3DS.

If I could make a small suggestion based on an observation from previous group lowballs.

Perhaps, if you intend to sort items based on categories, you could assign each seller a color, and list the items in the color of their respective owners. This'd make it pretty easy for use to know if we're buying from different sellers or not.

Hey adriley, would you mind reciprocating feedback for our MK9 - AC:WW trade in August? Thanks man!

I'm also considering jumping in the lowball, will let you know.

I might be interested in joining in. I am going to have a lowball soon either way. Shoot me a PM with when you were hoping to hold this and how it would be handled (feedback, etc...I've never done a group lowball before, just solo) if you are interested in having me.

My items so far:
PS3
Alien vs Predator Steelbook (A, light scuffs on plastic slipcover)

PS2
Fantavision (B)
Persona 3 FES (B+)
Beyond Good and Evil (B+)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (A++)
Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends 3 (Lots of light scratches, B-)

PS1
Juggernaut (Disk 1 is B+, everything else is an A)
Hexen (B)
Cardinal Syn (B+)
Rampage World Tour (C)
The Unholy War (B+)

Sega Genesis
Mortal Kombat (Case, no Manual, B+)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Complete, B+)
Toejam & Earl (Label damage, C)

N64
Castlevania (Label damage, rental sticker on back, C)
Blast Corps (B)
Pokemon Puzzle League (Sharpie, B-)
Pokemon Snap (B)

I'll try to have pics done in the morning.

HOWEVER. I'm still looking through some stuff I have, plus I bought a huge lot of stuff today, and from the ad it was blatantly apparent some of it doesn't work. Depending on what stuff from this lot functions there may be more added, possibly a Genesis console. Stay tuned!

Also, would there be any interest in a Pokemon edition Gameboy Color? The screen has a few scratches and the speaker is super weak, although headphones still work with it.

ok added your stuff in
i think the best way to add pics is to either add then at the beginning of the group like i did so we can keep the colors seperate

The Adjustment Bureau - $5

Girls Generation The Boys Tin Box with photocard and poster of Yoona- pay actual shipping PIC - $5

$1 each on
:psp:Jennae Arc
:psp:Modnation Racers
:psp:Rivieria: The Promised Land
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
:psp:Twisted Metal: Head On
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felgana

:ps3:Just Cause 2 (S) - $5

bread's done
Back