Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']battery is gonna die. seeing the trans-siberian orchestra tomorrow. won't be on until after that.[/QUOTE]

Fun show. Except for that one song that drags on forever

[quote name='seanr1221']I wish I had bought more points from Micro Center for 13.00.[/QUOTE]

Aren't they still $13.00?

If you plan on seeing Sherlock Holmes, just buy a pts card at Best Buy tomorrow morning and score a free ticket, which basically makes the points $10 or less.

Yea, I plan on it. I also want to know if you can buy any game to qualify for the 50% off a family game.

My MC is sold out. They have the 50.00 ones for 40.00.

Not terrible, but not great either.

I was excited for Dante's Inferno, but what's up with the tiny titties and the terrible looking cut scenes? ...hopefully God of War 3 will have more pairs of titties than we can wrap our heads around.

According to what someone told me that they saw on the fine print, it does work on any game. So you can get $5 Rock Revolution and 50% off a family game. I hope to do that and pick up Madagascar Kartz for $15.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was excited for Dante's Inferno, but what's up with the tiny titties and the terrible looking cut scenes? ...hopefully God of War 3 will have more pairs of titties than we can wrap our heads around.[/QUOTE]
Wrap your head around the tits....:whistle2:s

[quote name='JolietJake']What exactly is that Holmes deal, is it like the watchman deal, or is it an actual free ticket?[/QUOTE]

holmesj.png

--------------------

Yeah that sounded weird TFN, I think the word you were looking for was "motorboat".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back