Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Keith David is so cash.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, anytime I see him or hear his voice in a movie or game, I know it's gonna be good.
---
Got an A on my Big Brother project for photo class! Teacher liked it so much he wants me to upload him a jpg of the project so he can use it as an example for future classes. And the best part, my subject matter dealt with masturbation! :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']Seriously, anytime I see him or hear his voice in a movie or game, I know it's gonna be good.
---
Got an A on my Big Brother project for photo class! Teacher liked it so much he wants me to upload him a jpg of the project so he can use it as an example for future classes. And the best part, my subject matter dealt with masturbation! :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah they say you should pick topics you're familiar with.;)

Bayonettttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is so awesome.[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah they say you should pick topics you're familiar with.;)[/QUOTE]haha

I am fairly certain that god is getting back at me for the whole not believing in him thing by thwarting all of my attempts to get laid. fucking asshole.

[quote name='manthing']Shit, I gotta find a Sunday paper that has the $3 maunfacturer's coupon for Basterds today.

With the Target $5 :br: coupon and Sunday coupon, Basterds will be $12 before tax.[/QUOTE]

Pick one up for me, Uncle Manthing.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I would agree that it is actually better than Up, and that is saying something.[/QUOTE]

Unlikely. Seems like the same trite bullshit that made me lose interest in Disney films such as Pocahontas.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I am fairly certain that god is getting back at me for the whole not believing in him thing by thwarting all of my attempts to get laid. fucking asshole.[/QUOTE]

So you do believe? Or not?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Pick one up for me, Uncle Manthing.

Unlikely. Seems like the same trite bullshit that made me lose interest in Disney films such as Pocahontas.

So you do believe? Or not?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I was just being--facetious?--blaming my awful, awful luck on divine intervention. I'm a rather staunch atheist.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Keith David is so cash.[/QUOTE]

I bet to a lot of people don't even know who he is but he's been in a shit ton of stuff. He's in a lot of my favorite movies:

Platoon
Men at Work
Road House
The Chronicles of Riddick :oops:

And of course the best movie ever .... THEY LIVE!!

[quote name='Maklershed']I bet to a lot of people don't even know who he is but he's been in a shit ton of stuff. He's in a lot of my favorite movies:

Platoon
Men at Work
Road House
The Chronicles of Riddick :oops:

And of course the best movie ever .... THEY LIVE!![/QUOTE]

How dare you leave off The Thing from that list.

[quote name='darthbudge']Has anybody else played The Saboteur? I put a few hours into it today and it is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]I've only played a little bit of it but it's cool so far.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just kinfa accidently took four of those 500 mg extra strength tylenols. My stomach hurts now, but Im sure it's a placebo[/QUOTE]

If you take four more it cancels out the other four.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge/Munch, how long is Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]

10-16 hours, max. depends on how much collecting you do and how much trouble you have with the RTS stuff.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge/Munch, how long is Brutal Legend?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I could never get past the intro video. I guess my DVD drive was dying in my 360.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just kinfa accidently took four of those 500 mg extra strength tylenols. My stomach hurts now, but Im sure it's a placebo[/QUOTE]

That's not a placebo...

So, are all Hastings gift cards usable online? I am trying to purchase something online with my gift card but there is no redemption code on the back of it... just a card ID.

Sweet, I don't work today but I wasn't notified. Called up my boss and he apologized. I asked him about making adjustments to my timecard and he said don't worry about it. He said to "work at home". :cool: Vacation time is saved.

So is that Green Day Rock Band the big "surprise" announcement at the VGAs?

How the hell can you follow up the Beatles Rock Band with this?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
[/QUOTE]

Have you seen it? No? You have no idea of what you are talking about.

Pixar's John Lasseter took over as the films as producer when it was decided to do a top to bottom reworking of the script.

The most endearing, but pathetic, character of the story actually gets killed by the villain.

Self sacrifice and compromise are a large part of the story.

It is not a fairy tale ending, even though it ends happily (think UP, Cars, Ratatouille).

I can go on, but I am probably wasting my time.

Spent $21.16 on 4 games at Movie Gallery, got $52.75 for them at Gamestop. Awesome.

The other 2 stores I went to didn't have one single current-gen game.

Edit: What the fuck, is Rock Band Green Day seriously the next fucking Rock Band game? Not even a Rock Band 3?

fuck Harmonix so hard. I didn't think they were that shitty.

Which ones did you flip, Rocko? I'm looking for a couple of good ones.

I went to a Hollywood Video this morning, and it was locked for not paying the lease.

[quote name='munch']Which ones did you flip, Rocko? I'm looking for a couple of good ones.

I went to a Hollywood Video this morning, and it was locked for not paying the lease.[/QUOTE]
I got Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank Future, and Eternal Sonata. 8, 9.5, 7.5, 7.75 respectively, plus $20 extra promo for trading in 4 current-gen games (you get $10 if you trade 3).

Yeah, Movie Gallery and HWV are the same. But I'm pretty sure HWV stores that have a Game Crazy don't have the promo. They don't usually, anyway.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, Movie Gallery and HWV are the same. But I'm pretty sure HWV stores that have a Game Crazy don't have the promo. They don't usually, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Most of the HWV that actually have GCs are about 30 mins away, which is why I never stop in (the closer ones closed down). I have a HWV (that never had a GC) that is about 4 miles away that I should check out.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']So is that Green Day Rock Band the big "surprise" announcement at the VGAs?

How the hell can you follow up the Beatles Rock Band with this?[/QUOTE]

fuck Floyd, fuck The Stones, fuck The Who, and fuck Zep, Green Day is the shit that is going to get all them mother fuckers out there jazzed.

If that shit is real, Harmonix can go eat a dick. Lego:Rock Band was already dipping into Activision territory, and this will put them over the top. If they want to maintain goodwill they should show of the PJ pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back