Uplay Exclusive Assassin's Creed Unity / Far Cry 4 Steelbook Edition $64.99 and Steelbook Only deals (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this is a MSRP "deal." but I figured I'd post for awareness sake. I think the steelbook looks pretty badass and I know a lot of us are suckers for them.  Link The sooner you preorder the earlier you can play Ubisoft's spin to win game. More details below.

Far Cry 4 Steelbook only

Far Cry 4 Steelbook Edition

Assassin Creed Unity Steelbook only
(Credit to YBX87 for the additional finds.)

Uplay Exclusive Offer The Assassin's Creed Unity Steelbook edition is only available on the Uplay Shop.
Limited Quantities Available. Order today!
  • Assassin's Creed Unity Steelbook Edition includes:
  • Exclusive Assassin's Creed Unity Steelbook (illustrated by Tony Moore)
  • Assassin's Creed Unity official soundtrack
  • Assassin's Creed Unity art book
  • Assassin's Creed Unity game (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
  •  
Pre-order Now and Get
| FREE SPIN TO WIN CODE |
Every single week through launch, Assassin’s Creed is giving away incredible prizes. For a chance to win, go to AssassinsCreed.com/play and spin the Guillotine wheel and try to hit the jackpot.

Every Friday brand new prizes will be given away and you will get 5 new spins and chances to win.

Offer #1 - Play the Spin to Win Game!
Pre-order early and don’t a miss a single week because once a prize is gone, it’s gone forever.

Prizes Include:
• Exotic trips – Paris, Ubisoft Montreal, Comic-Con
• Games and digital content
• Exclusive apparel and gear
• Home Entertainment Systems
• And more

Product Description
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestone streets run red with the blood of commoners who dared to rise up against the oppressive aristocracy. As the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark on an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.

Introducing Assassin’s Creed® Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagerly checking my e-mail for notice that my FC4 Steelbook has shipped. I did order the PC version, so even if the steelbook doesn't arrive Tuesday, pre-load starts tomorrow so I am hoping it appears in my Games section by the time I get home from work.

I ordered just the Steelbooks on Monday and received both today but I'm only one state away.  The FC4 one was available for shipping starting yesterday according to the order e-mail.

Got my FarCry 4 steelbook and game. The box had a big sticker on it that said DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 11/18. I'm guessing that was just a suggestion. 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24995]

Got my Far Cry yesterday.  Haven't opened it yet (busy days) but I have no doubt the game is in there.  Going to play all weekend!

EDIT:  Well fuck me.. I lied.  I didn't look at where it came from and had assumed it was my Far Cry 4, but it was the WiiU expanded battery I had ordered from Nintendo and got the shipping notice from the same day.  I wasn't expecting THAT to arrive so quick, and the only other thing I was expecting was the Far Cry 4 Steelbook.  No Far Cry for me this weekend :(

But, I do get to install a new fat battery into my WiiU pad so that should be fun for a few minutes.

bread's done
Back