Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

Got a zed down to 25 in NE Banana Grabber, I ran out of AP before I could kill him.

I'm going to regenerate some AP and then I should be able to get some revives going for any of you who need them.

Currently talking with allies - yes, we have allies - about where the hell we go from here. I don't think we can resuscitate the mall. Again, anyone with needles should get to the local cemeteries pronto.

I ran back to the mall to see what was up. 14 zeds in NE BG. Took out one (he only had 8 HP left) and got bitten and infected. Had no FAKs so I did a quick search of the drug store and the RNG gods were with me. Scored a FAK on the first search. Healed up and bailed to my previous hiding spot only to find that a RRF (globule13) was in there. So now I am hiding in a VSB building, no AP left, praying that jackass doesn't click one building up.

Okay folks, here's how shit stands:

Bad.

What's that mean for you? Revive who you can, and run somewhere safe. I'm working on where we're going next. I'm also taking volunteers for co-leaders, 'cause... well, it's just better that way. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that happens, and I kinda suck at communicating that to the rest of you guys, so anyone who's interested - and who can regularly show up in the god damn IRC - should talk to me.

I'm also making a new thread, since HotShot isn't involved in the metagame anymore (and probably not the real game, either).

Sorry guys that I missed the meeting. I just now got home. Thanks for the heal, Mike.

I'm dog-tired, so I may pop over to the mall for some hunting for a couple minutes...

Killed a couple zeds. Geez, I wasn't even paying attention: I have 250 XP now to spend.

Well obviously the bold print about the IRC meetings removes me from contention for leadership.
I do however think that sharing the load is a good idea, and will continue to be a good soldier.

I'm saving ap to go syringe hunting, the NT skills are new to me but I'm itching to try 'em out.
I know it's 10ap to use a needle, how much do they effect encumbrance?

I'm still on, wandering around as a zombie, eating brains. So much xp I can't spend, wish it had more skills. =P

BWAHAHAHA Someone just entered my building, as I logged on. Bit the fucker and infected em :D They ran the fuck off. I went next door and munched on two survivors though, it worked.

bread's done
Back