Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

I had heard about the RNG getting borked up with multiple characters on the same IP - so how do Spooge and Sage avoid that? (I thought it was if the two were in the same block.)

I might just use a proxy, or get on a neighbor's wireless to avoid that...

Thanks for the help with the Wiki, Yukine.

I hate defending malls, but so far... I am. If anyone wants to defend Banana Grabber, the NW corner could use some more people in it. Not sure about NE, but last I checked, SE was overcrowded.

[quote name='The Crotch']Thanks for the help with the Wiki, Yukine.

I hate defending malls, but so far... I am. If anyone wants to defend Banana Grabber, the NW corner could use some more people in it. Not sure about NE, but last I checked, SE was overcrowded.[/quote]

Moved over to join you.

I moved pixie to a safer spot further away, until she is at least leveled up to move between buildings.

EDIT: Just had one break in. Killed him and threw him out the window...

[quote name='The Crotch']I wish people would stop saying "cades are coming down". We can see that. Shut up and barricade.[/quote]

To be fair, Crotch, maybe they don't have construction or are low on AP. It's easier to post and refresh here than to waste AP saying it in the game...

Plume, Crotch, any bullets of yours need firing?

If so, move up 1 North to fight Comrade Spud with me.

I'm at 23 ap so backup would be nice, that way I'll have ap to move 'cade or whatever.

[quote name='chuckie88']Plume, Crotch, any bullets of yours need firing?

If so, move up 1 North to fight Comrade Spud with me.

I'm at 23 ap so backup would be nice, that way I'll have ap to move 'cade or whatever.[/quote]

Just did an inventory, and I got 150+ bullets. However, between killing the zed and running to and back from FAKing Pixie's infection, I'm woefully low on AP.

Shall I take that as a no then? That leaves you Crotch, what say you?

Oh and Plume, I noticed your profile location, where at outside of Detroit?

[quote name='chuckie88']Shall I take that as a no then? That leaves you Crotch, what say you?

Oh and Plume, I noticed your profile location, where at outside of Detroit?[/quote]

AT least for now - I have only enough AP to get there and fire 1 shot.

I'm in the burbs. Garden City - a couple cities west.

Well I just killed him, only hit with 2 shotgun blasts ao I had to resort to pistols.
Because of that, I barely pulled it off. Killed him with only 1 ap left which I used to jump to BG.

Since you offered to move there and fire one shot you could still help out.
Just jump in, dump his body, and then jump out. That way he can't stand up inside.

Been to Garden City, graduated from E.M.U. over in Ypsi.
I still have many friends in the area (Plymouth, Fraser, Imlay City, etc.).
Always happy to find more Michiganders!

Sorry, I just killed him Crotch.

Dumping his ass would be cool, then Plume doesn't have to move.

Didn't want to wait, last time I did my target killed a human and jumped ship.

Cool, thanks for that at least. Sorry for jumping on him before you had a chance to move in.

At least it's one less human spy to worry about for right now.

Well that was my ap and ammo so I'll check in a bit later to see if NW BG holds.

Crotch is right though, NW BG is in need of humans to last. (I'm stating there too).

[quote name='chuckie88']Well I just killed him, only hit with 2 shotgun blasts ao I had to resort to pistols.
Because of that, I barely pulled it off. Killed him with only 1 ap left which I used to jump to BG.

Since you offered to move there and fire one shot you could still help out.
Just jump in, dump his body, and then jump out. That way he can't stand up inside.

Been to Garden City, graduated from E.M.U. over in Ypsi.
I still have many friends in the area (Plymouth, Fraser, Imlay City, etc.).
Always happy to find more Michiganders![/quote]

I have a lor fo friends that went to EMU, I've lived all over the area, myself. I work in Auburn Hills, so you can understand why my commute means I don't usually get on until after 8pm.

Thanks for giving the assist, Crotch. Not that I was unwilling to, I'm just trying to get some SUnday night cleaning and stuff done.

Leafy building appears to be taken over by the IRS.

4 zeds inside and over a dozen humans.

You have to be a PKer or zombie to join.

I think it's best to consider the Leafy building lost.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah i just joined you.[/quote]

Cool. Randy said there are 42 zeds outside of us. I'm too low on AP until tomorrow to put up much of a fight, but I have a feeling we'll really need to keep an eye on the 'cades...

Maybe they're out of AP as well? They're moving into the area for a mega attack, once their AP is restored...?

They must be attacking right now, just checked in to find the 'cades at VSB.
Added two more levels to that but I'm out of ap.

We need more people up in the NW corner from the pool of 75 or so in the SE.
Without more hands 'cading, we won't be able to keep up.

[quote name='chuckie88']They must be attacking right now, just checked in to find the 'cades at VSB.
Added two more levels to that but I'm out of ap.

We need more people up in the NW corner from the pool of 75 or so in the SE.
Without more hands 'cading, we won't be able to keep up.[/quote]

I went over and asked for help 'cading...

* zoutroi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (19 seconds ago)
* Lord Moloch shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (16 seconds ago)
* zoutroi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (11 seconds ago)
* Lord Moloch shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (10 seconds ago) ...and again. (9 seconds ago) ...and again. (3 seconds ago) ...and again. (3 seconds ago)

Damm RRF just took me out in NW BG

We have 10 zeds and RRF in NW. That is pretty much overrun with several CAS killed.

SE has a zombie and some RRF as well. Gens were just destroyed.

[quote name='JolietJake']Why would 42 zeds just sit outside a building? Not that i wish they'd all attack, but i can't believe they haven't.[/quote]
I should really learn to shut up.:applause:

[quote name='chuckie88']They must be attacking right now, just checked in to find the 'cades at VSB.
Added two more levels to that but I'm out of ap..[/quote]

it has been breached and doors open 14 humans, 16 invaders.
revived Geno there.

God damn. Forgot to warn you guys that I wouldn't be around for meetings and such tonight. Logged on infected, but not too badly hurt. I decided I didn't have the means to fight back the zombies - defending a mall is fucking impossible since the last update - and just moved out. I have just enough AP to move to the mall, do two revives, and move back to where I am. Sp00ge has already reserved one - anyone else?

I made it a little ways away from the mall myself and have recovered my hp.
I'm afraid I have very little ammo and only a few spare FAKs.

However, if you're infected and in need of a heal I can do it if you can make it to me.
Otherwise, I might be able to make it to you tomorrow if you can ride out the night.

If you're talking to me specifically and not the CAS in general, then I'm good for now.

EDIT: Ended up unloading on zeds rather than reviving. Only 2 left in NW Banana Grabber when I left, and one was near dead.

Anyone and everyone that can revive, please get to the local cemeteries. Priority revives given to Cheap Asses and members of the South Malton Watch. Never revive a zombie without scanning it first.

I'm undead outside of NW Banana Grabber. I've got a couple syringes so if someone wants to revive me I can then revive some of our comrades.

Took out a zed in the NW corner. There are 6 remaining. I'm out of AP for now.

And I said it before, and I'll say it again .. the chance to hit % is fucked up. My chance to hit with a pistol is currently 55%. I have missed every shot with the past two pistol clips. Thats 12 times in a row I've missed.

I'm still holed up 7 or 8 clicks from BG after surviving a RRF assassination attempt. Once I stockpile some more AP, I'll head back to BG and help with revives. I've got 2 syringes.

GMOofJ been revived, looks like someone else revived spooge and yukine already

Booknerd whoever you are, I revived you too.

Have six syringes left, just need to gather more ap as I am low

Looks like BG survived after last night. Hardly anyone inside, but the cades are all EHB. Each corner has a generator, but they're all out of fuel, so if anyone has some fuel, get to BG.

9 zeds in NE BG, 5 in the NW. I only have 10ap left. Should I sit tight and duke it out or run away?

EDIT: I decided I'm gonna take 8 swings of the fireaxe and then run away. :lol:

bread's done
Back