[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
The 48hr Guaranteed is not accurate.... I placed my Order at 6:41am on Feb 3rd.... Its now Feb 5th at 3:18pm and still no code
*UPDATE* I DID receive my code within 48hrs. It was sent to another email I rarely use. Apologies to SaugaGamers!!!

I too was about to buy one but will wait to hear what the current status is.

The 2 deals aren't seeming to stack for me.. WINNING seems to override CAGROCKS.. Do they not stack?

Was hoping for $77.10 price instead of $81 (yes I'm being greedy... But every dollar makes this is worthwhile deal :) )

Yes, you can use promo code: CAGROCKS

Just going to post it here since I'm getting a lot of PM's. Let's hope it doesn't spread! :)

CAGROCKS does not work for me and I cant stack anything buying 2 codes for live. Can you PM me a code that works?

Codes will not stack.
CAGROCKS gives you a discount on PS+
FEBRUARY is for XBL
WINNING works for both if buying 2+

Hope this clears up the air.

worked great, got my email with the code about 5-6 hours after purchase.  redeemed without an issue

New deal from Saugagamers!

Promo code FEBRUARY gives you PS+ for $39.27 USD and XBL for $39.99 USD.

Promo code WINNING if buying 2 or more to get them for $39.26 USD each for XBL and PS+ for $38.55 each.

While quantities last! :)

Updated Info with a new promo code:

PS+ 12 Months - http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XBL 12 Months - http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

They deliver in less than 48 hours guaranteed.

Last time these guys came around on CAG was when SD hit them too and they were oversold everywhere. However they had great CS and kept everyone in the loop and all deals were honored!
These prices don't seem to reflect what I am seeing. When I go to check out, I get the following prices using the above promo codes...

1 PSN - $41.00 USD
2 PSN - $81.00 USD

:whistle2:/

These prices don't seem to reflect what I am seeing. When I go to check out, I get the following prices using the above promo codes...

1 PSN - $41.00 USD
2 PSN - $81.00 USD

:whistle2:/
Those prices were with the FEBRUARY & WINNING code which has expired.
$39.87 USD for XBL at the moment using Promo code: FEBRUARY (we left it active on the XBL).

For PSN it's about $40.96 USD if buying one (Promo code: CAGROCKS) or $81.19 USD for buying two or more (Promo code: WINNING).

For XBL it's $82.63 USD if buying two or more using Promo code: WINNING.

These prices are current as of February 12, 2016 1:32AM Eastern. The exchange rate is constantly changing so it may go up/down by a few cents.

P.S. we created the "CAGROCKS" promo as users here were still wanting to purchase PS+ cards after we discontinued the promo code FEBRUARY on them. We went ahead and created a special promo code for this community. We will strive to make it a permanent one, however we cannot guarantee it.

These promos can expire any time, while quantities last.

There is no stacking of codes.

Hope this helps clear things up more.

I purchased a PS+ code through Sauga, all in all a pleasant experience! After conversion and promo code CAGROCKS, the price was $42.20. It was a little more than what's listed in the original post, but it was still better than going to the store and paying ~$10 more or waiting for other members to message you back. I will definitely keep this store in mind for future needs.

Fixed OP again. Dont expect me to keep doing this for price fluxes lol.
Don't worry about changing it just put ~ or "estimated" to show that the price is an estimate :)

I purchased a PS+ code through Sauga, all in all a pleasant experience! After conversion and promo code CAGROCKS, the price was $42.20. It was a little more than what's listed in the original post, but it was still better than going to the store and paying ~$10 more or waiting for other members to message you back. I will definitely keep this store in mind for future needs.

I just wanted to update the CAG Community and let everyone know that the support thus far has been much appreciated. We've left all promo codes active, including the special promo code for the CAG Community.

Orders have been processing in under 24 hours, most within minutes to a few hours.

Thank you again for the support.

Regards,

Shehzan

Owner at SaugaGamers

I just wanted to update the CAG Community and let everyone know that the support thus far has been much appreciated. We've left all promo codes active, including the special promo code for the CAG Community.

Orders have been processing in under 24 hours, most within minutes to a few hours.

Thank you again for the support.

Regards,

Shehzan

Owner at SaugaGamers
Hey Shehzan, thanks for the deals! The XBL promo code doesn't seem to be working for me though...

Guess they found more trees to magically grow more codes.  Thought they would have crawled back into their Missauga hole by now.

Ordered an Xbox code earlier this morning; received it just now; everything's good.

Thanks OP and SaugaGamers.

I can confirm that you get the codes within 2 days. I got mine. Thank you Sauga you have a new customer
Thank you for your positive remarks, it is much appreciated! :)

All orders to date have been processed and sent! I'll be around for a few more hours so any new ones incoming should go out in minutes :)

Thanks for the deal. I forgot that you needed PS+ to play online so I decided to grab a resub for Street Fighter V. Also thanks for using paypal so I wont have to worry about any fraud notifications since I live in the US.

Nice price and glad to support someone who posts on CAG.

Thanks for the deal. I forgot that you needed PS+ to play online so I decided to grab a resub for Street Fighter V. Also thanks for using paypal so I wont have to worry about any fraud notifications since I live in the US.

Nice price and glad to support someone who posts on CAG.
Thank you very much for your kind words :)

P.S. we restocked the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold cards today!

bread's done
Back