[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to hop on to thank the CAG community for their ongoing support and super friendliness.

P.S. promo code CHARITY is still up and running :)

Only active promo codes are now CAGROCKS ($2.49 off) or APRIL ($4 off giving you PS+ for $40.99) or WINNING ($6.00 off purchase of 2+).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside scoop for CAG:

Promo code: BATTLEBORN gives PS+ 12 months for $38.99 and XBL 12 Months for $45.99.

We also have EA Access 12 Months for $27.49.

Enjoy :)

Thanks for the support CAG community!!!

It would make a lot more sense for Sagua to contact Cheapy to get "vendor" status on the site, if he's still so gung-ho about selling on here, as well as making his own thread that he can update on his own.
Repeating something that Sauga should go look into, since he's out pimping his stuff on here constantly.

Want to support Fort McMurray and the devastating wildfire? We are donating $1 from every sale to the Red Cross which will be matched by the Canadian Government. 

Promo code: MCMURRAY will give you the same discount $38.99 PS+ / $45.99 XBL

Hey, just to clear the air as someone from CAG posted on SlickDeals...we now charge in USD so there is no fluctuation in currency rate. The price you see is the final price.

Hope this helps.

Ordered an XBL 12 month about an hour ago. Used code CAGROCKS for $2.50 off, received my code already. Super fast and legit. Thanks so much, my subscription ends tomorrow. 

i also ordered ps+ sub yesterday with SUMMER promo and got an email today sayin "please call us from the number you have entered while ordering"

?

i also ordered ps+ sub yesterday with SUMMER promo and got an email today sayin "please call us from the number you have entered while ordering"

?
Every now and then we will do a random verification on an order. Also, if an international customer orders and puts in a North American address it flags in our system. Another flag would be if an invalid/incorrect phone number is entered.

We now have them for $37.99 using promo code THANKYOU to show our appreciation to you for helping raise money for the Alberta Wildfires. 

To view the official Red Cross letter please visit our Facebook page.

Hey guys, with the impending increase of PS Plus subscriptions to $60/year, now is the time to stock up. 

I just purchased and redeemed 2 years towards my subscription. 

Be sure to use the promo code for the $6 savings. It took about 4 days for the codes to get to me, but they sent me follow up emails explaining the delay. 

Overall, an excellent experience. Wanted to share the love!

http://www.saugagamers.com/product/playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-card-digital-delivery

They're trustworthy. Bought a year from them about 2 months ago and they sent me my code immediately. Might have to get another one from them soon before they raise their prices to reflect Sony's price increase

Now is not the time to stock up. Xbox live has been $60 since inception and it's been on sale many times for $3---. I'm surprised to see cags, known for waiting till things are cheaper, jumping on this when it's not needed.

Now is not the time to stock up. Xbox live has been $60 since inception and it's been on sale many times for $3---. I'm surprised to see cags, known for waiting till things are cheaper, jumping on this when it's not needed.
Even at its current $50 price, $30~ price for PS+ has been very, very rare. I stocked two or three years since I last saw it (that BF) and I still ran out come 2016. Only time in recent memory was that Groupon deal, which isn't exactly for PS+, it was a percent off that could have been used for other things (i.e. a Dualshock 4) if I weren't in desperate need of PS+.

It is because I am CAG and I operate on data driven statistical prediction, that I decide to stock up.

Even at its current $50 price, $30~ price for PS+ has been very, very rare. I stocked two or three years since I last saw it (that BF) and I still ran out come 2016. Only time in recent memory was that Groupon deal, which isn't exactly for PS+, it was a percent off that could have been used for other things (i.e. a Dualshock 4) if I weren't in desperate need of PS+.

It is because I am CAG and I operate on data driven statistical prediction, that I decide to stock up.
Yup. And I'm more inclined to get this and just not renew XBL anymore since Sony exclusives are actual exclusives!

And same, I used Paypal and there was no extra fee.

I used PayPal and still got charged an international fee, unless it's from something else I bought.

Also, I never got my code for the 1 year I bought... Gonna contact them later today.

I used Paypal, no extra fee added.
I actually did use Paypal and still got the fee. Paypal charged the foreign transaction fee to my card.

2tJQ3VQ.png

Maybe because you linked a credit card to your account and not a bank account?

I used my Paypal balance, and I definitely wasn't charged a fee.

bread's done
Back