[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Just placed an order. Been looking for a deal on XBL, thanks!

Edit: Received in less than a day. Thanks!

Here's a new promo for the CAG community. This will be very limited.

Promo code MARCH gives you PS+ for $40.60 USD and XBL for $42.84 USD.

Promo code WINNING if buying 2 or more to get $8 CAD off.

Promo code CAGROCKS still works but only gives $2.49 CAD off.

While quantities last! :)
Delivery within 48 hours :)

Here's a new promo for the CAG community. This will be very limited.

Promo code MARCH gives you PS+ for $40.60 USD and XBL for $42.84 USD.

Promo code WINNING if buying 2 or more to get $8 CAD off.

Promo code CAGROCKS still works but only gives $2.49 CAD off.

While quantities last! :)
Delivery within 48 hours :)
Promo code WINNING is only showing as $6 CAD off when trying to buy 2 PS+ codes.

Update: MARCH only works on PS+ and WINNING is now $6 off if buying 2+.
CAGROCKS works on PS+ and XBL :)

Was going to buy 2 PS+ codes but it ended up being about $44 per code when I was ready to check out. I'll wait for a better deal.

I was going to wait on renewing my PS+ but the Uncharted 4 Beta tempted me. Fingers crossed I get my code by tonight so I can dive into it.

MARCH gives $5 CAD off the PS+ 12 months

WINNING gives $6 CAD off the purchase of 2+ XBL or PS+ 12 months

CAGROCKS gives $2.49 CAD off the purchase of either XBL or PS+ 12 months

Showing 48 after CAGROCKS not gonna do it. Any new codes that make it 40 or less 40 is my high point. March does not work?

Hi,

Not sure how you're getting such a high price. $40.93 USD using MARCH. Plus, there is your credit card foreign exchange fee if applicable. Some cards don't charge a fee.

Hi,

Not sure how you're getting such a high price. $40.93 USD using MARCH. Plus, there is your credit card foreign exchange fee if applicable. Some cards don't charge a fee.
March does not work with XBL ATM I want to buy just got new elite but I'm strapped from buying unit and games. I need the code to work please then I will buy. When I try it, it says can't find promocode. Also using Paypal so no CC fee.

Please fix MARCH code for XBL not working.
The active codes are:

MARCH gives $5 CAD off the PS+ 12 months or XBL 12 months.

WINNING gives $8 CAD off the purchase of 2+ XBL or PS+ 12 months

CAGROCKS gives $2.49 CAD off the purchase of either XBL or PS+ 12 months

I have reinstated MARCH to work for XBL and have upped the WINNING code to give an $8 CAD discount again when purchasing 2 or more.

Price went up, now to cost more than before I'm getting 5 off 52 now still too much 47 no great deal, CD keys for 45 or any number of others are less. Thanks anyway.

Price went up, now to cost more than before I'm getting 5 off 52 now still too much 47 no great deal, CD keys for 45 or any number of others are less. Thanks anyway.
PlayStation is still the lowest :) Xbox yes I have stated previously as well that we're not the lowest, but it is one of the better deals out there vs. the big box stores. At some points we are the lowest depending on which supplier of ours has stock :)

UPDATE: all orders to date processed and sent :)

Edit: we dropped the price a bit on XBL as our original supplier restocked us.

Ordered on 03/07/2016 

Received code on: 03/08/2016

PM via CAG and the guy provided fast reply. This guy delivers as promised in spite of the skeptics. I would buy from again for sure.

Im a long time member on CAG as well.

Thanks man.

Last edited:
Ordered on 03/07/2016
Received code on: 03/08/2016

PM via CAG and the guy provided fast reply. This guy delivers as promised in spite of the skeptics. I would buy from again for sure.
Im a long time member on CAG as well.

Thanks man.
Thank you for your positive remarks :)

So whats the current promo? I got a feeling I need to update the OP.
Hi,

I'd appreciate if you can update OP for me.

Promo Code MARCH gives $5 CAD off PS+ and XBL.
Promo Code WINNING gives $8 CAD off the purchase of 2 or more.
Promo Code CAGROCKS is still valid to give $2.49 CAD off either PS+ or XBL.

Thank you :)

Do the PS+ and XBL codes work for US accounts?

EDIT: No wonder I have glasses, I can't read lol. But now a different question. When I change the price from CAD to USD, it tells me it's $43.43 USD but when it is in the cart, it goes to $45 even. Any reason why?

EDIT: No wonder I have glasses, I can't read lol. But now a different question. When I change the price from CAD to USD, it tells me it's $43.43 USD but when it is in the cart, it goes to $45 even. Any reason why?
fees.

May be the foreign exchange fees that your credit card or PayPal charges you. The Canadian Dollar went up a bit so the price in title may be off slightly. Should be $41.52 USD for PS+ and $43.04 USD for XBL. This is after using the promo code: MARCH

Here's a surprise for the CAG community. Use promo code: SURPRISE for a special deal on our PlayStation Plus 12 Month Cards. Should be approx $39.80 USD

Just a quick bump to notify the CAG community that we now accept payments from those outside of North America through the payment gateway Stripe :)

Active codes:

CAGROCKS

WINNING

APRIL

Sauga, any updates on OP needed atm? If so whats the listing needed?
CAGROCKS $2.49 CAD off purchase of 1 (permanent discount for CAG community)

WINNING $8 CAD off purchase of 2+

APRIL $3.49 CAD off purchase of 1

You can update this, would be appreciated.

Sauga, any updates on OP needed atm? If so whats the listing needed?
It would make a lot more sense for Sagua to contact Cheapy to get "vendor" status on the site, if he's still so gung-ho about selling on here, as well as making his own thread that he can update on his own.

CAGROCKS $2.49 CAD off purchase of 1 (permanent discount for CAG community)

WINNING $8 CAD off purchase of 2+

APRIL $3.49 CAD off purchase of 1

You can update this, would be appreciated.
I'm trying to pick up a PSN+ code and both CAGROCKS and APRIL take off the same $2.49USD discount. Is that correct now that you've switched over to charging USD's ($42.50 after discount)?

I'm trying to pick up a PSN+ code and both CAGROCKS and APRIL take off the same $2.49USD discount. Is that correct now that you've switched over to charging USD's ($42.50 after discount)?
We have a promo coming up at 2PM EST. I don't like creating hype, but I'll post it here once it goes live :)

P.S. It will give you the PS+ for $38.99 USD for a LIMITED time only. O:) O:)

We got sponsored by Sumo Lounge, a company which deals with bean bag chairs! They have some cool gaming chairs as well.

Promo code: sumolounge to get PlayStation Plus 1 Year for $38.99 USD!

Oh and a portion is headed to a local Toronto Charity :)

WHILE QUANTITIES LAST! :)

We got sponsored by Sumo Lounge, a company which deals with bean bag chairs! They have some cool gaming chairs as well.

Promo code: sumolounge to get PlayStation Plus 1 Year for $38.99 USD!

Oh and a portion is headed to a local Toronto Charity :)

WHILE QUANTITIES LAST! :)
Thanks for hopping on to not only answer my question but save me 4 more dollars. Much appreciated.

Thanks for hopping on to not only answer my question but save me 4 more dollars. Much appreciated.
No problem, enjoy the savings! Luckily it was sponsored so we were able to do such a low price and on top of that, donating to a local charity here in Toronto. I love it! We hope it somehow gets on SlickDeals too!

bread's done
Back