[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a PS+ code from Saugagamers yesterday with the THANKYOU code. Was quick and easy, and much less of a hassle than getting cancelled orders from the Canada Costco thing, and only $3 more.

FYI the WINNING promo code does not work unless the original amount is $75 or more. Just needed PS Plus and EA Access, which wasn't enough to trigger the code and there was nothing else cheap available. Wish I had known that before but oh well still saved $8.50 off current prices. Thanks OP!

I always wonder where sites like this come from and how they can sell stuff like this so cheap. Makes me think they're shady and while you'll get your code, also makes me wonder if they have stolen codes and if Sony sees you redeem one they'll assume you stole the code then ban your PSN. I wouldn't put it past Sony to do something silly like that.

I'm guessing these guys are a legit retail?

I always wonder where sites like this come from and how they can sell stuff like this so cheap. Makes me think they're shady and while you'll get your code, also makes me wonder if they have stolen codes and if Sony sees you redeem one they'll assume you stole the code then ban your PSN. I wouldn't put it past Sony to do something silly like that.

I'm guessing these guys are a legit retail?
I think they are taking advantage of cheaper sale prices in Canada. That deal from costco.ca is $3 less so if they were buying them there they'd be making a small profit. They have to be getting the codes somewhere slightly cheaper than they sell them for to make any profit and still be legit.

Don't really want to debate you on this subject but paypal is not as safe as you think. it's like using a debit card, paypal is link to your bank acct. with a cc, you can always dispute any charges and even take it to small claims court to have it dismiss. i would advise you to look into this as it may save you alot of stress and headache in the future.
Not all true, you don't have to link a bank account to PayPal if you don't care about receiving funds.

They emailed me a code about 24 hours from purchase. I redeemed it and everything was fine until I confirmed it said PSN was under maintenance. Went to redeem it again and it said code already used. I about had a heartattack but checked my time and it was added luckily. Anyways, definitely recommend everything went smoothly just had to wait awhile for the code.

FYI the WINNING promo code does not work unless the original amount is $75 or more. Just needed PS Plus and EA Access, which wasn't enough to trigger the code and there was nothing else cheap available. Wish I had known that before but oh well still saved $8.50 off current prices. Thanks OP!
So all I got was a PS Plus code and not the EA Access XBox code I ordered at the same time. Sent an email but all I got was an auto reply and I won't have time to call them during business hours until Thursday.

Ok, Google is really failing me today. I'm 99% sure you CAN stack PS+ memberships but I could've sworn I remember something last year or so where MS changed their policies and you couldn't stack Xbox Live. Can anyone advise on that? I'd like to order multiple years of both for my wife and I.

Spent $80 for 2 years.

Just locking myself in for the next few years. Now to play the waiting game for the codes.

Is this still live? The codes WINNING or THANKYOU did not work for me when I had two 12 month XBL cards in my cart.

Didn't saw this yersterday... I could have saved a few bucks. Ended up buying it at Outrageous Gaming for $45 and with this promo I could have saved $3 bucks. Cool think it didn't take more than 30 seconds to received code. 

Ordered one yesterday, still haven't seen it.  Anyone have any idea what the current processing time is for these codes?

I got my purchase confirmation and receipt from Paypal, so I'm pretty sure I'll get the code, just wondering when?

Ordered a year sub on Tuesday, got my code today and it added a year. Used PayPal but I don't have any bank accounts linked. I was a bit concerned having to put in my address, but they seem legit I guess.

Ordered one yesterday, still haven't seen it. Anyone have any idea what the current processing time is for these codes?

I got my purchase confirmation and receipt from Paypal, so I'm pretty sure I'll get the code, just wondering when?
Took me a day to get my PS Plus code, still don't have my EA Access code.

Nevermind, just got my code.  All set until 2020 on PSN now... hopefully there will be some good deals in the next 3.5 years.

The Winning code doesn't work. I tried it earlier.

But I got my codes, only took 1 hour. Now I'm set for 2 years. And since this is year 3 in consoles I don't think I should add anymore. :3 Feels good getting this done.

Finally got my EA Access code, about 4-5 days after ordering.
Best promo code to use right now for ordering one is: WOW

WINNING promo code has been reactivated for buying 2+ but has a different discount amount.

@MSUHitman Please accept my sincerest apologies. For some reason the EDI system kept returning an error and we had to manually retrieve the EA Access code from our supplier.

P.S. we are still the lowest price out there :)

Just ordered 1-Year PSN. After the THANKYOU code it came to $41.24 and was delivered within minutes. The code worked great and everything went super smooth. Thanks!

Quick heads up for CAG Community: We will be raising PS+ prices to $49.99 regular price and $44.99 with a promo code. Right now you can get them for $41.24 with promo code WOW. This change will happen at 6:30PM EST today. :)

EDIT: Got a message saying I did a multi order? Except I didn't. Pretty confused.

EDIT: Got a message saying I did a multi order? Except I didn't. Pretty confused.
Hi, I believe we got that cleared with you. Even if it's 2 different people but same billing address (household) our system will automatically flag it. However, we honoured both and sent them to you and your significant other :)

I ordered mine last night and have yet to receive it. Do they send a separate email with the code on it?
Hi, yes we do send a separate email titled "your item has been shipped..." scroll to the bottom right and the tracking number is the redemption code. Yours was sent, I recall from your profile image :)

Ordered my code about an hour and a half ago, still waiting on it. Hope to get it soon so I can buy a game I want.
Hi, you should've got yours too. Please take a look at junk folder if you haven't.

bread's done
Back