Used game ps3 sale

I feel like there should just be some sort of feature on cag where a user can make a store on cag and other users can just directly buy the games from them without having to sift through the trading forum and then contact and bargain with them. Seems exactly what this guys trying to do except its not legit.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I feel like there should just be some sort of feature on cag where a user can make a store on cag and other users can just directly buy the games from them without having to sift through the trading forum and then contact and bargain with them. Seems exactly what this guys trying to do except its not legit.[/QUOTE]

It's practically like that. No storefront, but that's how the marketplace is supposed to work.

Well, I bought COD4 from them and the package was shipped out in a day and arrived 3 days afterwards. The game had slipped out of the case, but that wasn't a major problem since it was a BR disc.

[quote name='Interfeci']It's practically like that. No storefront, but that's how the marketplace is supposed to work.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I just used the marketplace for the first time last week. Great deal and everything went very smoothly. It's really easy to find what you are looking for.

[quote name='Vegan']lol

What's your expected IPO?[/QUOTE]

This question just makes you look like an idiot.

[quote name='Vegan']So you're selling things that you don't have, you take the money and then go buy it? Like a drug dealer. Ooooookay...[/QUOTE]

Lots of businesses buy supplies/products after they get orders. Businesses use unfulfilled orders to get financing to expand their business.

You're a moron, stop trying to insult someone else's business decisions when you know absolutely nothing about starting a business.

[quote name='Finishoff']Hey guys a update the site is not legit.

I just got my package, inside I got the Killzone 2 game cover and manual (seems like it was purchased as gamestop with the sticker residue) and no game inside.

Pretty slick sending a game cover and manual with no game. I'm in the process in filing a paypal charge back and fighting them to the fullest. The game arrived in a white envelope especially used for sending dvd size packages. I thought this site was legit when I got my package but when I opened it it was empty.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he sent the disk to one of the other two people who ordered his only copy :lol:

[quote name='Finishoff']Hey guys a update the site is not legit.

I just got my package, inside I got the Killzone 2 game cover and manual (seems like it was purchased as gamestop with the sticker residue) and no game inside.

Pretty slick sending a game cover and manual with no game. I'm in the process in filing a paypal charge back and fighting them to the fullest. The game arrived in a white envelope especially used for sending dvd size packages. I thought this site was legit when I got my package but when I opened it it was empty.[/QUOTE]

What??? Is this serious?:whistle2:k

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Lots of businesses buy supplies/products after they get orders. Businesses use unfulfilled orders to get financing to expand their business.[/QUOTE]

Lots of businesses may use these practices, but not video game retailers. It's not practical. Now maybe if he went the preorder route by having someone put down $5 that would be a little different.

And if you want to start calling people out for not knowing how to start up a business, then the OP would fall under this category. He obviously doesn't have much knowledge on business management other than stay nice and cordial when someone complains about your business.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Lots of businesses may use these practices, but not video game retailers. It's not practical. Now maybe if he went the preorder route by having someone put down $5 that would be a little different.

And if you want to start calling people out for not knowing how to start up a business, then the OP would fall under this category. He obviously doesn't have much knowledge on business management other than stay nice and cordial when someone complains about your business.[/QUOTE]

The OP is not trying to insult someone else about something that he knows nothing about.

[quote name='biscuit']My guess he's just trying to sell some stuff without the hassle of EBay assuming he's legit.[/QUOTE]That's exactly what it sounds like. I'm moving this to the CAG video game trading forum.

When the OP emails Cheapy and gets the go ahead to pimp his site here on the main board, then we'll move it back to the main Video game deals forum.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The OP is not trying to insult someone else about something that he knows nothing about.[/QUOTE]

By sending out cases with no games in them and not monitoring his inventory system closer, I feel that's insulting everyone.

How is what I said false, I said it was my opinion.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']This is false. eBay and Amazon stores are nice supplements if you want an online storefront, but they should absolutely not be the end all be all. You always need a standalone site. eBay in particular is hella useless.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gettinmoney662']
You're a moron, stop trying to insult someone else's business decisions when you know absolutely nothing about starting a business.[/QUOTE]

...Which is why I'm not trying to be a makeshift businessman. Guess what? You don't have to have gone to some lame business school to judge a business. They're being presented to customers for their consideration; a customer can make up his mind about what he thinks of a place.

Why are you quick to defend someone who's obviously incompetent? This "business" is a joke.

[quote name='chrisnsally']When was the last time this guy responded to anyone's request(s)?[/QUOTE]

No one has really been requesting anything of me, just bantering back and forth about good business practices. I received 6 orders from CAG members and have fulfilled them all. I made a mistake with Killzone 2 but made up for it and completed the orders.

You may continue your banter about what ever you please, I'm going to scale back my business and try not to make the same mistake twice.

[quote name='TheGameEmporium']No one has really been requesting anything of me, just bantering back and forth about good business practices. I received 6 orders from CAG members and have fulfilled them all. I made a mistake with Killzone 2 but made up for it and completed the orders.

You may continue your banter about what ever you please, I'm going to scale back my business and try not to make the same mistake twice.[/QUOTE]

And it still doesn't change the fact you're breaking forum rules....

bread's done
Back