User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']krysatl was the other name people got. Probably same people. And by the way you are ruthless! Still trying to get em![/QUOTE]Krystal was never listed in the OP, so I wasn't sure (I'll search through the thread).

I did find a George Novak in Scottsdale, AZ. Scottsdale, AZ is near Phoenix, AZ (like the MySpace says), so maybe there is a connection. Even though this happened a long time ago, I'm still keeping investigation on this, thanks for letting me know.

It also appears that Beavertown at GAF (who we think might the same person, based on GameTZ name and so on) last signed in on 12-06-2008 (while the MySpace says the 4th). Hmm.
[quote name='Trenchalicious']So did they get the chair?[/QUOTE]Can't find them yet.

Yeah When we were calling them. Krystal was the one that said she lived there. She said her cousin lived with her and he was the one stealing. She hacked their computers and she wouldn't turn him so stupid story like that. Think it was around page 11-12. Been way to long so not 100% sure where it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, this thread is comedy. All you people who got scammed spending more time posting on here than actually doing anything to nail this guy and he got away, hahah, wow, can't say I'm too surprised though.

I hate bumping old threads, but I have some new information (in a way). Due to adding his email address once to my contact list, he was appearing as someone I may know on Facebook for a while (no picture posted). Now it has a picture posted and I can technically contact him. If anyone wants to know how I did this or what I found, let me know.

bread's done
Back