User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

Well, looks like I'll be getting my stuff back.
[quote name='Canada Post'] Item refused by recipient. Item being returned to sender.[/QUOTE]
Sweet. Still out $18 shipping though.

[quote name='Gombay']Well, looks like I'll be getting my stuff back.

Sweet. Still out $18 shipping though.[/quote]

18 shipping or you lose the games?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I checked the police beat to see if our story was listed (just updated recently), and it never was:
http://www.svherald.com/articles/2008/04/19/news/doc48098fbfef9f7486997128.txt

IMO, there were even some smaller crimes listed before, like something some card table reported missing.[/quote]

Sorry about going off topic but here is one of the reports from the link.

10:29 a.m. — A candy bar was reported stolen from the Circle K at 720 S. Seventh St. The thief was described as a white lady with a mohawk.

Makes you wonder...hmmmmm

[quote name='spamfree2']Sorry about going off topic but here is one of the reports from the link.

10:29 a.m. — A candy bar was reported stolen from the Circle K at 720 S. Seventh St. The thief was described as a white lady with a mohawk.

Makes you wonder...hmmmmm[/QUOTE]That's fine. I'm just glad you pointed out that the majority of stuff the cops are going after, are not as serious as this. I will not deny anything stolen is serious, but this person scammed CAG out of $2000+ of stuff, which is beyond serious and so far that police haven't investigated much from what I believe.

[quote name='Gombay']Paid $18 to ship it over.[/quote]

Bad news but you will have to pay around $18 again when it comes back to you. CP will make you pay the return postage when they drop it off.

[quote name='magiic']Bad news but you will have to pay around $18 again when it comes back to you. CP will make you pay the return postage when they drop it off.[/quote]
Yeah, kind of expected that too. I think I'd actually rather have $36 than the games I almost lost.

[quote name='Gombay']Yeah, kind of expected that too. I think I'd actually rather have $36 than the games I almost lost.[/quote]
Wow, your sig is like 5 times the size of your post.

Sucks all this happened to everyone....

Especially knowing DrunkPollack being the culprit, because he was one of the easiest cags I traded with. However he did send first... Anyways for reference our trade was his The Orange Box 360 and Shadow of the Colossus for my Burnout Paradise 360.

if you guys find out where is "relative" is in cali , tell me since I have bunch of friends that live there.

wondering whats going on...

Despite all that's happened to me, I decided to go through a 2nd trading/selling session at CAG (just won't bump my tradelist up until later this week), but I'm not going to allow huge orders again (going to keep it small), unless I've dealt with the person too. Although, I am going to do all this while I'm moving (like DP was), but I move all the time so it isn't a big issue (and I'm just going back to my home address, which I usually ship packages out of anyway).

Geezzz hopefully you all don't quit trading, you have lots of good stuff i want, lulz. Also, has this douchebag been with the catchn' now?

Nah. We won't let a dickwad like him keep us down! Im still trading. Right now Im just trying to play some of these games before I trade again. I have a ton of stuff I haven't played yet.

He made the trades all at the same time. Then we all had pmed him and asked and he gave reasons that sounded legit. Then a couple people emailed the mods. Then more an dmore people started showing up saying hey wait a minute.

I'm in contact with a PD officer from Sierra Vista. Theres a good chance he will need to contact each of the offended parties, so information to come.

Let's keep it civil since he was linked to this thread =]

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm in contact with a PD officer from Sierra Vista. Theres a good chance he will need to contact each of the offended parties, so information to come.

Let's keep it civil since he was linked to this thread =][/quote]

Hope we won't need the police report #, I can't remember where I wrote it. :p

Thanks a lot Pooky. :D

Although, I don't have a report due to some problems with my local police getting this through and could not get the IC3.gov site to work last time I tried.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm in contact with a PD officer from Sierra Vista. Theres a good chance he will need to contact each of the offended parties, so information to come.

Let's keep it civil since he was linked to this thread =][/quote]
That's really awesome of you Pooky, thanks a lot. If any contact information is needed of me that isn't readily available to the mods so that the PD Officer can contact me, I'd be glad to give it. Any help is very much appreciated, so I'll do all I can to cooperate.

Can anyone explain this? It says successfully returned to sender at the address that I sent to. Does that mean that someone is still there?

51244703tw9.png

[quote name='Gombay']Can anyone explain this? It says successfully returned to sender at the address that I sent to. Does that mean that someone is still there?

[/quote]

I would call Canada Post and ask them

that should be you. You were the sender right?

I bet I know....

he moved. It got sent to his new address. The people at his old place refused it cause it wasn't for them. The po looked him up and sent it to the new place.

He just got your games.

Call the po inspector. We need that new address!!!!!!

wait. His zip code didn't change! I bet he moved in with the other person he had a couple people send to already! He got ahead of himself and gave his soon to be new address!!!!1

can he get a list of all the address we have used for him?

I was wrong. It does say sender but it was him. They delivered your games to him on 4-22. It was refused on 4-17. We thought it was him refusing it. We joked he thought it was poop/ ink in a bag. He didn't refuse it. The new people at his old place did.

let me guess you sent it to 218 stardust right? WEll he moved from there. The packages was delivered 5 days later to the same zip code. He most have just moved down the street. To the rebecca lane person. She was six miles away! Thats were he is now! We need to start calling this one. Thats why he had stuff sent there. He didn't know if he would still be at his old address buy the time all this went down plus that was going to be his new addy. He only sent to that one maybe once? that tells me he made a mistake. That is were he is now. I'll have to retrace how I found it before. I think I had searched the white pages for them in those citys.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I was wrong. It does say sender but it was him. They delivered your games to him on 4-22. It was refused on 4-17. We thought it was him refusing it. We joked he thought it was poop/ ink in a bag. He didn't refuse it. The new people at his old place did.

let me guess you sent it to 218 stardust right? WEll he moved from there. The packages was delivered 5 days later to the same zip code. He most have just moved down the street. To the rebecca lane person. She was six miles away! Thats were he is now! We need to start calling this one. Thats why he had stuff sent there. He didn't know if he would still be at his old address buy the time all this went down plus that was going to be his new addy. He only sent to that one maybe once? that tells me he made a mistake. That is were he is now. I'll have to retrace how I found it before. I think I had searched the white pages for them in those citys.[/QUOTE]Well, someone tried calling the address down the street (which is Blue Horizon) and got a line disconnected.

Wait a minute, could this be the situation. Someone called Blue Horizon address and got a line disconnection. Could it be the previous person who lived there and DP moved in? All I know of is the one who lives on Blue Horizon, is not a name DP ever gave (when doing some searching).

Also, my friend just told me something and I should have watched out for it. I was told by a friend that he might have (or will) put our stuff on ebay. My initial plan was to watch ebay and see if any of my stuff was for sale together, and then try to track to see if other CAG stuff was up too. I completely forgot though.

no I never found the blue horizion address. I searched on white pages.com and found rebbecca lane in sira vista. Got the address then put itin mapquest. It was right down the road from the star dust address. Someone had called her early on and said they were going to send the police there. Dragunz maybe?

I think she is a family member. I think her and the other contact name james pollack live together and george novark moved in with them.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']no I never found the blue horizion address. I searched on white pages.com and found rebbecca lane in sira vista. Got the address then put itin mapquest. It was right down the road from the star dust address. Someone had called her early on and said they were going to send the police there. Dragunz maybe?

I think she is a family member. I think her and the other contact name james pollack live together and george novark moved in with them.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure if that's the case because Rebecca Lane's name came up in the previous GameTZ user who scammed people with the same email as DP, but instead his name was Luke Novak. Also, there was George Lane mentioned and I could have sworn I heard George Novak and Rebecca Lane were living together on Stardust, according to the police. That's why this is very complicated because there are too many names, addresses, etc. mixed in.

[quote name='YG_Banga']Any news?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious too. Has anyone contacted the USPS's mail fraud department? I've read that someone has been contacted but seems like everything is moving slowly.

I guess those who thought DP shipping by Media Mail just taking too long were incorrect, since no one has gotten their stuff.

I'm at the point now where I see I was scammed, probably won't get anything back, and will try to not make similar mistakes again.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I guess those who thought DP shipping by Media Mail just taking too long were incorrect, since no one has gotten their stuff.

I'm at the point now where I see I was scammed, probably won't get anything back, and will try to not make similar mistakes again.[/quote]

You're just now at that point?

[quote name='mike.m']You're just now at that point?[/quote]

Dont be a dick about it. All of us who were scammed are still hoping for something positive to pop up.

[quote name='YG_Banga']Dont be a dick about it. All of us who were scammed are still hoping for something positive to pop up.[/quote]

Then I'm sorry, you're fools. I wrote my 2 games off a long time ago. If they mysteriously show up on my doorstep, great. I'm not expecting anything and I don't see why after all this time, any of you would think you HAVEN'T been scammed.

[quote name='mike.m']Then I'm sorry, you're fools. I wrote my 2 games off a long time ago. If they mysteriously show up on my doorstep, great. I'm not expecting anything and I don't see why after all this time, any of you would think you HAVEN'T been scammed.[/QUOTE]I was scammed out of 5 games, one of them being rare. I'll admit I wouldn't have been as caring if it were just three GBA games, but losing two PS2 games which many other CAG members would have wanted (like Shadow Hearts and Wild Arms: ACF) hurt pretty bad, and I'm not exactly doing all that great financially right now. $60 really is a killer, which is why I always want to hope, regardless.

[quote name='hawkhogan']Nothing on him still? Damn dudes... didn't the AZ PD call back any of you guys at all?[/quote]

If you read through the thread you'd know that there isn't anything they can do. He is transient and this type of thing isn't prosecutable through local PD's anyway.

bread's done
Back