User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

[quote name='blackjaw']Detective HawkHogan is on the case! Dont be surprised if/when his myspace goes private..haha.

Why doesnt someone just IM him to see whats up: Luke6268[/quote]

I already added him but hes not on.

Since another CAG'er has been ripped off before by this "person", can we inform them of this? I think it would be very useful to let them file a report with the rest of the individuals who have been ripped off.... FatherofCaitlyn, if you read this PM me and i'll send you the info also.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I wonder when his DS adventure game is coming out. I would like to buy it.[/quote]

Nah it'll be free hehehe :p

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Taking into consideration his latest comments (which I alluded to earlier) and what you found digging around, that would seem to be a very likely scenario. As I said before, I don't really care who the "kid" is...brother, cousin, whatever...any reasonable adult would do the right thing, if only to avoid his own legal concerns. The fact that he claims nothing can be done points to him hoping this all goes away, because there is no "kid" to give up. He'd be giving himself up.[/quote]

Right man, i'm pretty sure he's gotta be scared to death as the revenge hand of all the CAG'ers ripped off by him gets closer and closer to where he is.... this is pitiful, he should just fess up and send people their items back and never do this again... i mean, he did rip off Fatherofcaitlyn back in 2006, i'm surprised no one did a google search and saw that beforehand.

And Banga don't worry, i've alerted PPD Cop to Novak's current location and all the info i just found today. Needless to say guys, results WILL be obtained a lot quicker now...

Tell'em Hawk!

Im just tired of the bull and my bother who returns next week from SA is hell bent on getting his sons things back. If this guy is really in SD then my brother will find him. The samoan population is huge out there and will definitely point us in the right direction.

[quote name='hawkhogan']I just sent fatherofcaitlyn a message. I'm not sure if he was aware that DrunkPollock and 'Beavertown' were the same...

http://gametz.com/?x&A=BadTraders&bytzuser=98987

http://gametz.com/user/DrunkPollock.html

fucking insane....[/QUOTE]Oh my, I never caught that. Now things are really interesting.

I saw Rebecca mentioned there too. No things are REALLY messed up. Now I wonder if there are two people with the same last name, or just someone just changing his first name. Funny because I did a quick search on the same of that other user at GameTZ on whitepages, and one of them lives in my hometown.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Now I wonder if there are two people with the same last name, or just someone just changing his first name.[/quote]
I'm not sure if you caught it, but the email address is the same, so i'm guessing the latter of the two.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm not sure if you caught it, but the email address is the same, so i'm guessing the latter of the two.[/QUOTE]I caught that also.

Also, I checked the mailbox in my apartment, and still no payment. I definitely believe I was scammed (since he claimed April 1st, 2008).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I caught that also.

Also, I checked the mailbox in my apartment, and still no payment. I definitely believe I was scammed (since he claimed April 1st, 2008).[/quote]

Its been over 2 weeks since he/cousin/wife/whatever supposely shipped.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh my, I never caught that. Now things are really interesting.

I saw Rebecca mentioned there too. No things are REALLY messed up. Now I wonder if there are two people with the same last name, or just someone just changing his first name. Funny because I did a quick search on the same of that other user at GameTZ on whitepages, and one of them lives in my hometown.[/quote]

Just sent you some additional information via PM, part of it you know but the other i think could help you a lot. :)

It's gonna suck being a teen and having to check yes for "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" on every job application from now until the day he retires. There goes his future. The larceny charges must be in the thousands.

[quote name='Kendro']It's gonna suck being a teen and having to check yes for "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" on every job application from now until the day he retires. There goes his future. The larceny charges must be in the thousands.[/quote]

Maybe he'll get the Death Penalty.

[quote name='Layziebones']Maybe he'll get the Death Penalty.[/quote]

LOL! Ironically he lives in your area.... could you do a citizen's arrest? lol

[quote name='hawkhogan']Just sent you some additional information via PM, part of it you know but the other i think could help you a lot. :)[/QUOTE]I found an AIM name in the MySpace link.

EDIT: When comparing games someone did not receive from Beaverton (or whatever that name is) compared to what DP has available, many of the games matched.

[quote name='stewie75']20+ ppl got scammed and only 5 filled out the comments on gametz?[/quote]

Maybe some people dont have an account and don't want to make one if there not going to use it.

[quote name='magiic']I think that's what it comes down too[/QUOTE]The rules state you gotta wait for two weeks. I cannot do it until at least tomorrow since that's when the package was received.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I found an AIM name in the MySpace link.

EDIT: When comparing games someone did not receive from Beaverton (or whatever that name is) compared to what DP has available, many of the games matched.[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me at all mana.

[quote name='Metrock']Maybe some people dont have an account and don't want to make one if there not going to use it.[/quote]

still- if the cops decide to check things out, they're probably going to want to see some list of complaints, instead of going through the 100 pages here, 99 of which is the peanut gallery...

[quote name='stewie75']still- if the cops decide to check things out, they're probably going to want to see some list of complaints, instead of going through the 100 pages here, 99 of which is the peanut gallery...

The details of the trades are in the OP of this thread.

Like what was said earlier, just tally up everyone who he scammed. Then someone make one police report stating he ripped more than 20 people off using aggregated theft on the internet for over $1,000. Then have all of the people who he scammed call the same police station and have them bring up the case # that was made. Then you would add your additional information to it. You get more than 3 people to call I'm sure it starts a case...

I hope that was clear enough for you guys to understand I'm quite tired. Good luck to everyone who got scammed by this retard.

EDIT: Once you get the case #, have all the people tallyed call in the same day or 2.

Wow, this is my first time seeing this thread. I feel bad for everyone affected and hope that you will see justice.

Does anyone have an address on this guy? I recognize the area code for the police number.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Wow, this is my first time seeing this thread. I feel bad for everyone affected and hope that you will see justice.

Does anyone have an address on this guy? I recognize the area code for the police number.[/quote]

Everyone has the address they were given to ship to, but I think it was like 2 or maybe 3 different ones, but he has supposely moved now.

His shipping address was in seria vista. He skipped out of there...Oh wait his cousin stole the stuff.

Mods is he perm a banned yet? I read that he had a different name and had scammed people before? Whos to say that he didn't make another account and this will happen again?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']His shipping address was in seria vista. He skipped out of there...Oh wait his cousin stole the stuff.

Mods is he perm a banned yet? I read that he had a different name and had scammed people before? Whos to say that he didn't make another account and this will happen again?[/quote]

Unlikely. He can't post in the trading forums, and the mods have his IP, so he can't create another account that way. I mean, if he had a different computer,....

Hopefully we'll be able to find him soon.

[quote name='the_punisher']Unlikely. He can't post in the trading forums, and the mods have his IP, so he can't create another account that way. I mean, if he had a different computer,....

Hopefully we'll be able to find him soon.[/QUOTE]

But he moved, that means a new IP.

[quote name='Metrock']If any of the victims have yet then please submit a complaint at IC3 (http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/).[/QUOTE]I tried to and kept getting and error. Also, when I entered information in the component form, it put everything on the same line, for an example:

ManaKnight
CAG

Displayed as:
ManaKnight CAG

Not sure if I was suppose to use HTML since it wasn't mentioned.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I tried to and kept getting and error. Also, when I entered information in the component form, it put everything on the same line, for an example:

ManaKnight
CAG

Displayed as:
ManaKnight CAG

Not sure if I was suppose to use HTML since it wasn't mentioned.[/quote]

What kind of error? Did you fill out all of the parts neeeded? I didn't noticed it combining words, I just typed it out in paragraph form.

PPD Cop and I have been talking about this issue, and he's been working on some things on his end. He also suggested, like has been suggested by other people, that they submit on IC3.gov about the situation.

As this occurred across state lines, this ends up being a Federal matter, among other things.

sweet! I filled mine out allready. I want to see the community service pics!!!! If paris hiltion can get a picture taken of her on a toilet in prision, Surely we can get some mug shots pics!

Any pics need to be posted front page!

Everyone keeps talking of IP addresses. What if he has a dynamic IP? It'll change every time he turns off his modem. His IP address will tell you next to nothing.

hey acess your new avi threw me off.

I was mentioning his ip so he could be banned. I didn't want him to be able to make another account and do this again. Someone found that he had scammed before under a different name. Ip matched his new account...or something like that. What ever his name is.

I was thinking that if we got his current ip address then we could get his current address and send the police that way.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']hey acess your new avi threw me off.

I was mentioning his ip so he could be banned. I didn't want him to be able to make another account and do this again. Someone found that he had scammed before under a different name. Ip matched his new account...or something like that. What ever his name is.

I was thinking that if we got his current ip address then we could get his current address and send the police that way.[/quote]

Police really can't do much with an IP. (Not only are police not that intelligent, but it's just not hard evidence.) And we're always going to get scammers on this site. We just have to try to avoid them. Those of us with feedback will be OK, but those with no feedback will have to be careful about who they send to. Live and learn. I know that after this whole thing, I won't be cross shipping to noobs anymore.

Anyway, I'm hoping you all get your stuff back. But if the law enforcement can't do anything about it, remember, I provide 'extra services' as well. ;)

The thing is he had good feedback when this happened. He had been on for around a year. At the time he had larger feedback then me. I like to play by the rules of lower feedback ships first. I wish all my old trades were carried over to the new i trader system when they switched.

Anyway I think your missing the point. Its not for the police. Its to ban him from here. Then use this ip address to GET his new/current address. THEN we can send the police to investigate his NEW address.

[quote name='magiic']I know as a result of this I am no longer cross shipping to anyone with less than 40 feedback[/QUOTE]This may sound strict, but if anyone has an order over $40, there is no way I'm shipping first regardless of feedback (although if your feedback is above 60, I may consider). You either gotta split the shipment (which I'm willing to do, or pay a little (to make it $40 you still owe me) before I even ship. Also, with money orders, if it's more than $25, you MUST pay me first regardless of feedback (I got scammed at $60). I know this will alienate some, but I gotta protect myself against any problem again.

bread's done
Back