Valentine's Day Ideas for Significant Other

What did ya end up getting her OP?

I got Monopoly Streets from hubby, and I am sure he'll be bringing me something home after he gets off work.. Flowers or candy im sure... or kush lmao

I'm so glad that this day is finally here. I've been so wrapped up in getting my partner something that i forgot to be excited about my gift. *keeps fingers crossed for a color nook*

[quote name='punklivz']What did ya end up getting her OP?

I got Monopoly Streets from hubby, and I am sure he'll be bringing me something home after he gets off work.. Flowers or candy im sure... or kush lmao[/QUOTE]

Well, I got her a really nice pink glass pipe (haha), a thing of chocolate dipped strawberries, and a dozen roses. Oh, and some um... ahem... stuff to fill said pipe with.

I didn't do the love letter thing because I thought it might be overkill. If she's not bright enough to know how I feel about her at this point without me spelling it out we shouldn't be together. :lol:

I am one of the very few lucky guys in the world that convince their wife that V - day is a waste of time.

I have never and will never get her anything for it. On the other hand I am one of those guys who does randomly buy her gifts and junk throughout the year.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am one of the very few lucky guys in the world that convince their wife that V - day is a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

My wife is the one who convinced me. We don't buy gifts for each other for anything - it is awesome. No more wasting money just for the sake of having a gift to give on some random day.

[quote name='Scorch']Are you really asking if it's a bad idea to tell your fiance how much you love her and how much she means to you on a day made for people to tell other people how much they love each other?[/QUOTE]

He thought it was a bad idea because he wants to conform the the general consensus and try acting like because he's a guy, he's totally clueless and doesn't like the holiday because he doesn't get mountainous piles of video games from all of his family members.

[quote name='javeryh']My wife is the one who convinced me. We don't buy gifts for each other for anything - it is awesome. No more wasting money just for the sake of having a gift to give on some random day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my husband did this to me. But we do go out for a nice dinner or make one at home. Because if we want something, we usually just buy it ourselves. No need to waste money on a gift the other person might not want.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am one of the very few lucky guys in the world that convince their wife that V - day is a waste of time.

I have never and will never get her anything for it. On the other hand I am one of those guys who does randomly buy her gifts and junk throughout the year.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='javeryh']My wife is the one who convinced me. We don't buy gifts for each other for anything - it is awesome. No more wasting money just for the sake of having a gift to give on some random day.[/QUOTE]

/highfive, Men!

[quote name='Fortune_P_Dawg']Well, I got her a really nice pink glass pipe (haha), a thing of chocolate dipped strawberries, and a dozen roses. Oh, and some um... ahem... stuff to fill said pipe with.[/QUOTE]

thats sweet :) My hubby got me a Panasonic Lumix (touch screen camera) monopoly streets, and some small heart cakes. He got an 360 slim... with a kinect that ill probably use more lol

bread's done
Back