Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs From Battle Edition (All Platforms) $34.99 at Amazon

Standard ver is still $19.99 currently. The artbook and tank is easily worth the extra $15. From unboxing vids I've seen, you get a bonus dlc code too!
I picked up the standard. I was tempted by the extras, but really don't need more stuff cluttering up my Game Room. Looking forward to playing this on Switch though.

Honestly if I could flip mine for $120 plus and just rebuy the regular version I might do that. Even though the vinyl tank looks cool as hell.

Ah hell, the memoirs code only includes 2 of the dlcs, there is still another $22 worth of dlc. Or are the codes for those included somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
You geekers ever get stuck at the pay part of ordering and just cant pull the trigger?

Thats where i am at. the price and the cool looking tank makes me want it. but on the other hand its more crap to make room for.

In my opinion the tank and the edy dlc are the worst parts of this edition.  Everything else is great.

Great game, have the platinum.  Worth it at any of these sale prices.  Enjoy my fellow cags.

You geekers ever get stuck at the pay part of ordering and just cant pull the trigger?

Thats where i am at. the price and the cool looking tank makes me want it. but on the other hand its more crap to make room for.
Yup. Talked myself out of many a CE at that point (like Ni No Kuni 2 with it's huge box edition). This and Tokyo Xanadu eX+ though I just hit one click.

The tank is pretty cool and nice and solid - doesn't feel cheap or flimsy to me. I grabbed the PS4 version.

I was watching this thread and spaced out for a week or so and now I see I missed the Switch edition.  Oh well, I suppose I could get the PS4 one or take it as a sign that I need to just stop the madness.

Yup. I'm having a hard time paying that much over the standard version just to have an even larger item to add to the backlog pile. Although if the tank was an actual moving model/toy and not just a static lump, trigger would've been pulled already.

Switch Memoirs Ed. is back in stock at $34.99.  Might only have a few copies.
Edit: Poof. Gone.

I thought about not opening it and selling it for like 5 seconds and then tore off the wrap. Tank looks cool, would love to be able to take it off the base, but I will play this game and enjoy the art book even if it got dinged up in the box because it is placed under the plastic holders and the edges bumped against it and dinged up the bottom

bread's done
Back