Vanquish (PS3, Used) - $4.99+tax/shipped @ BestBuy.com

[quote name='Dakkon']Mine's still showing backordered :([/QUOTE]
I suggest you put 2 orders, one for ship to store, one for ship to home, you know, increase your odds.

In for one been waiting for this for a good price.. but they'll prob cancel the order and say backordered then out of stock like they did for the blowout sale.. when Tron CE was super cheap.. even though it was in stock when I ordered and got certification and all

[quote name='RealDeals']Would you believe this is my second time getting a backorder on this? :([/QUOTE]
It's my 5th time in this year alone.. 3 other times right around Christmas.. and two last month.. and this will be number 6 .. but I got $30 in gift cards for the last f$%% up because I brought to their attention how many times this had happened

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']It's my 5th time in this year alone.. 3 other times right around Christmas.. and two last month.. and this will be number 6 .. but I got $30 in gift cards for the last f$%% up because I brought to their attention how many times this had happened[/QUOTE]

funny the game msrp is only $20 new, could've send you a new one for $20 saving them $10 in gift cert.

Just in case anyone was watching any more of these elusive Best Buy used games, the Transformers: WFC I ordered about a week ago was just shipped today after being backordered; not bad since its probably the cheapest place to get it (about 14.xx with Gamer Unlocked).

I've been dying to get Transformers WFC for ages but its been a no go. :(

I just ordered Blazblue Continuum Shift for 11 today, I might cancel Vanquish to make my costs cheaper. >

I might bite the bullet and try Vanquish- I've had good luck with Best Buy and backorders (Dead Space 2 and College Hoops 2K8)....knock on wood!

[quote name='wpress']Just in case anyone was watching any more of these elusive Best Buy used games, the Transformers: WFC I ordered about a week ago was just shipped today after being backordered; not bad since its probably the cheapest place to get it (about 14.xx with Gamer Unlocked).[/QUOTE]
Not if you have a time machine.:cool:

Saw all the posts of people getting their games to ship so I went ahead and placed an order! Backordered of course but I assumed that would happen, still gonna roll the dice and hope I get lucky haha :D

Realized I hadn't checked my mail and just like that... JACKPOT! Complete copy mint, not a smudge, fingerprint, or scratch on disc. Here's hoping for everyone else.

[quote name='RealDeals']Realized I hadn't checked my mail and just like that... JACKPOT! Complete copy mint, not a smudge, fingerprint, or scratch on disc. Here's hoping for everyone else.[/QUOTE]
Me too! Playing it now.

Ehhh. Had to cancel it. Used it for something else. I guess I'll wait for another opportunity in the future. It was probably going to be in the backlog anyways. :lol: Have fun with the games you CAGers!

whats best buys return policy for their used games? I hate buying used but thats a great price for this. They usually seal their games so if its missing the manual or something im not gonna want it. Or if its resurfaced or anything like that. Can you just return it for a full refund?

^_^x KD

Just got an email saying my Vanquish order has been cancelled due to no stockand got a $5 towards next purchase on BBY as compensation. Sucks, but not unexpected.

[quote name='Strider2K99']Just got an email saying my Vanquish order has been cancelled and got a $5 towards next purchase on BBY as compensation. Meh.[/QUOTE]

ditto.

[quote name='Strider2K99']Just got an email saying my Vanquish order has been cancelled due to no stockand got a $5 towards next purchase on BBY as compensation. Sucks, but not unexpected.[/QUOTE]

Same here sadly

[quote name='Strider2K99']Just got an email saying my Vanquish order has been cancelled due to no stockand got a $5 towards next purchase on BBY as compensation. Sucks, but not unexpected.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I appreciate the $5 coupon, though!

[quote name='punkmaggit']Considering that they didn't even have to give us the coupon, I'd say that was pretty generous.[/QUOTE]
+1, my 2 games from the B2G1 was cancelled, a little sad since I wanted to play them. But very awesome of BBY to give me compensation for it. BBY is my favorite retailer and Amazon is dead to me now, especially after they start charging taxes.

Dear Jameson,

Thank you for your interest in PO PS3-VANQUISH (sku 2011055) on BestBuy.com. Your order is currently on backorder and, unfortunately, we will not be receiving more product. As a result your order will be canceled.

If you used a credit card for this order and have questions about the cancellation process, please click here. If you used a Best Buy gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

Because you are a valued customer, we would like to offer you a $5 Digital Coupon code toward your next purchase at www.BestBuy.com.

This makes the 5th or 6th order since Christmas they've screwed me on like this

When are they gonna get more copies of Vanquish? A coupon is nice and all but I'd just use it on the game I'm supposed to get in the first place.

Also got a coupon and cancellation.

That's fine with me. I had forgotten I'd ordered the game.

Now the next weird 5$ BB sale I can snag for free.

Can't complain.

Whoa, well hey. Sad to miss out on Vanquish again, but not so much on Enslaved, infact I was going to cancel that game. So getting these two codes out of nowhere definitely made me happy!

bread's done
Back