Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
got a xbox one. No ps4. Man, Got a huge backlog. Sadly, getting red dead the third time already. Traded it in when GS had those high tiv. I may consider picking up fist of the north star.
I hear you on the backlog. I've got a sizeable one of my own I'm trying to get through. I haven't heard anything about the fist of the north star games, but I've always been curious to try it out. Let me know if it's any good.

This might be a stupid question but does would used Target games be able to be PM against Best Buy? I've seen used copies of Xenoblade and Monster Hunter at Targets from time to time.
you can try, just because you never know what a Target associate will allow, but most likely it won't work.

Is ESO $9.99 at all stores? I see it in stock at local stores, but the site still says $39.99. If it is, I'll head over there right now.

Is ESO $9.99 at all stores? I see it in stock at local stores, but the site still says $39.99. If it is, I'll head over there right now.
$9.99 OR $19.99 is misprice sticker tag and the game itself ring up the same price at online. The cashier have to do manual adjust the price down. Only 10% or 20% employees just do it because she/he loves his/her job so much.

damn had a dragons crown in my cart at a store down the road, hit place order and says due to high demand this item is now oos.

but for some reason my order status on items cannot be accessed, so idk if the order glitch went through or what, but the game is no longer listed as available at that store. ~_~

I will keep everyone up to speed on this riveting tale.

Pretty much half the stickers had the wrong price at the store I went to. It was the first thing the employee said...to ask him to double check the price since a lot of times they're wrong.

But all he does is type in the upc on BB's website to check the price.

This might be a stupid question but does would used Target games be able to be PM against Best Buy? I've seen used copies of Xenoblade and Monster Hunter at Targets from time to time.
(Target Price Match) Exclusions:

• Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or unspecific offers, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
The last one is for people trying to get GCU matched, there will be some.

Pretty much half the stickers had the wrong price at the store I went to. It was the first thing the employee said...to ask him to double check the price since a lot of times they're wrong.

But all he does is type in the upc on BB's website to check the price.
So they know of the problem and their fix is to not fix it. Ahh Bestbuy

Rant begin:

If they have the price marked on it they're supposed to honor that price. I tried getting some stuff that I had seen in a $15 bin (next to the proper $20 bin) for at least a month. I tried getting them to give it to me for the $15 and they wouldn't, the guy even evnetually asked me "do you have any more questions?" I tried talking to the manager and I thought she meant she'd give it to me at that price when she said something to the effect of we'll fix it for you, then disapeared. Next week I see that they ditched the bins (the nice square raised ones not the dumb metal circles ones) and dumped them all into the dumb metal circle ones. They probably broke a bunch and I lost interest in shopping in-store.

For those discussing the Dead Rising 3 DLC, I just recently played through all 4 of them.

They're ok at best, I love the series but started to get burned out on it playing through these, because they were repetitive and dull. They're like an hour each but felt like 5 hours each, but not in a way that you want a game to feel longer. I give them like a 6 out of 10. They're all pretty much the same stuff.  Lame stories too IMO. But I guess this is typical of DLC. I just wish we'd get more DLC like the quality of Last of Us, or Bioshock. But most DLCs are meh. 

For those discussing the Dead Rising 3 DLC, I just recently played through all 4 of them.

They're ok at best, I love the series but started to get burned out on it playing through these, because they were repetitive and dull. They're like an hour each but felt like 5 hours each, but not in a way that you want a game to feel longer. I give them like a 6 out of 10. They're all pretty much the same stuff. Lame stories too IMO. But I guess this is typical of DLC. I just wish we'd get more DLC like the quality of Last of Us, or Bioshock. But most DLCs are meh.
:eek: oh. I was thinking to just wait for the apocalypse edition to hit $9.99, maybe black friday, just for more bang for my buck.

at least Best Buy puts the amount of the gift card used easily available on your orders in the order history.

I just had Gamestop cancel items from like 5 orders that were over 6 weeks old.,... they do not this.  In fact, it's kind of crazy that Gamestop doesn't even put the date of purchase on the page showing an order's details  - they are in the page listing the overall order history, though.

Bought Theatrhythm and MGS HD Collection. I enjoyed FF when I rented it, and at $9, why not. Got MGS at a crazy price too - can't go wrong with that to play MGS 3 again and then enjoy Peace Walker for the first time.

I have been checking hoping for Kirby or Layton on the 3ds to come back in stock.

Now though I am stuck looking at Mario and Luigi Dream Team and debating on getting it... thoughts on the game?

I have been checking hoping for Kirby or Layton on the 3ds to come back in stock.

Now though I am stuck looking at Mario and Luigi Dream Team and debating on getting it... thoughts on the game?
Amazing, especially in the music department. I enjoyed it more than Bowser's Inside Story, though maybe not quite as much as Superstar Saga.

Well that puts me back to where I started in thinking about this game! : P
its a fun game until where you got to turn the freaking system on the side like a book and do the boss battles. Still got a cart copy somewhere. 20 bucks would be pushing it for me. I say if you enjoy Rpgs it might be worth 20 but those side battles really pissed me off :)

Xenoblade 3D is available for shipping at Best Buy. I don't buy used games, but can't really pass up 50% off. Hopefully it's in decent condition.

Just returned a cartridge only copy of Mario Kart DS that didn't work.

I think I'll stop buying 2nd hand DS games, unless they're $2 or less :)

its a fun game until where you got to turn the freaking system on the side like a book and do the boss battles. Still got a cart copy somewhere. 20 bucks would be pushing it for me. I say if you enjoy Rpgs it might be worth 20 but those side battles really pissed me off :)
Most people love those lol, I'm neutral on em

diablo 3 ps4 $18 after gcu: you think i can get this price new on black friday?

Was able to snag Layton and the Miracle Mask now that it is in stock, I threw Dream Team in there too for the hell of it. 

Now if only I can get my hands on Kirby Triple Deluxe I can finally be done with this! : P

Kind of want fable HD and Catherine..did they do a good job on fable anniversery (sp) and does anyone think these will go even lower in time? Hopefully they are still in stock for that free shipping on the 25th if I change my mind.

Also preowned games coming complete is like a 50/50 right?

Oh and if anyone knows if the ps3 or Xbox version of Catherine is better. Probably will go for ps3 since I don't have a big collection for that. But any input would be great

THANK YOU

Are most people getting games complete? My Best Buy finally has something in stock, but I'd be bummed if it's cart only.
I got DMC which came in an original case with artwork (case was slightly cracked during shipping. Also got Sleeping Dogs which came in a generic case and no artwork. I'm a little OCD about that but I had an old case with a small crack that is acceptable for now. Unfortunately, I could only find the EU case artwork insert to print out, but it was good enough for me.

bread's done
Back