Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies for chiming in so late, but I got Hakuoki, Tears to Tiara II, Catherine for 360 and DmC Definitive for PS4 for $8.99 a piece with GCU. Hakuoki and Tears are OOS unfortunately. For all you Transformers folks, War and Fall of Cybertron are $8.99 with GCU on both 360 and PS3 and in stock, both games are still in the $15-$25 range at GS. It was what I was gonna get next, but thought someone might be interested!

I did it guys, I picked up BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience. I'll let you all know how great of a game it is.

Could legitimately see this being one of those random games worth a boatload of cash in another 20 years when X360 is the cool retro system to collect a fullset of games toward. This had to have had a low print run right? Can't say that I ever noticed it on the shelves anywhere.

Tales of the abyss 3ds is also out of stock but is $9.99
And I found a disc only copy of wonderful 101 titled Wonderful Life 101 but let someone else buy it

So there might be a chance it's mislabeled but in your area

Sorry if this has already been asked, but these games aren't guaranteed to come complete, right?
That is the case with buying pre-owned games from just about anywhere. I hear that GameFly's pre-owned games almost always come complete though.

That is the case with buying pre-owned games from just about anywhere. I hear that GameFly's pre-owned games almost always come complete though.
GameFly's always come complete because their games aren't from trade-ins.

Just making sure, though. I guess I'm gonna pick up Fable Anniversary and hope for the best. I happen to have a 5 dollar coupon, so worst case scenario, I just flip it to GS for $11.

I tend to have better luck getting complete used games from bestbuy.com than what I find in the brick and mortar stores for some reason.  Whenever I get one that's not complete I just return it on my next store visit (or trade it back in elsewhere if I find a better TIV than I can get on a simple return).

Just got my 4 games (Wonderful 101, Fairy Fencer F, :ps4: Putty Squad & FF X/X-2) and they all have the artwork. Fairy Fencer F even has the manual inside which I can see through the plastic wrap. My luck with BB preowned games continues.

I also now have the US version of Fairy Fencer F to go with the Japanese LE. I'll see what I can get for that game on ebay
 [attachment=17749:photo (15).JPG]

Snagged Yakuza Dead Souls and Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed for $9.50 each after GCU from the Barboursville, WV store. Both ended up being complete and Akiba's Trip still had the $34.99 price tag lol.

Looks like there is still a copy of Akiba's Trip up in Florence, Kentucky if anyone is up that way.

05TFF4T.jpg

My copy of Akiba's Trip came exactly like the one above - complete in great condition and still with the $34.99 sticker on the plastic wrap.  Not bad for $8.99.

Got dmc and animal crossing and doa and now waiting for xenoblade which arrives tomorrow omfg I feel so much better than you people who missed out omfg is this what the cool kids feel like all the time?

v

So Best Buy's added a visual tell for games sold out online, finally. Says "Check Stores" in blue.
I saw that earlier today and I couldn't be happier, FINALLY!

I knew all my bitching about their shitty website would pay off. You're welcome, everybody, you're welcome.

Three games, three wins. Xenoblade new, Lego Undercover complete including CN code (RIP) and a mint Dead Rising 3. Fun times, thanks OP and others.

Catherine PS3, DmC PS4 came almost practically new! Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 the same but missing the manual. I can live with that though since it is a rarer find and for $9 is a steal. All the discs are absolutely mint! First time buying used from BBY and they blow GS and gamefly away.

Elder Scrolls Online for $9.99. I might have to pick it up. Price is still showing $37.99 on Best Buy website.

Looks like you found it. I looked at your My Best Buy account and had the store you visit the most put a $9.99 tag on ESO pre owned and you found it!
I found all the $19.99 Witcher 3's, Mortal Kombat X's, Batman Arkham Knight's and Borderlands Handsome Collection's too!!!

I found all the $19.99 Witcher 3's, Mortal Kombat X's, Batman Arkham Knight's and Borderlands Handsome Collection's too!!!
uh oh it might be an early sat morning run for a few people LOL thx for the headsup

edit - is his an in store thing only, and if so, does every store have this pricing? like others have said, online pricing is not awesome. or is it just a cruel joke? lol

I don't know what the deal was with the store. Everything rang up regular price but they price adjusted all of them without hesitation... I went back multiple times and each time they didn't flinch.

So, have that expectation that these probably aren't supposed to be this price, or, something odd is going on. But they had several games priced unusually low. Most cod:aw were $49.99... Except I saw one that was $29.99. Still not a good price, but inconsistent. I really don't know if it's worth it to make a trip just for this, as it might be this store just labeled all their games with the random pricing strategy.

Ah thanks for clearing it up...I hit up a few stores over the last couple days, too, but didn't get THAT lucky.  There were games in stock that online doesn't show as being there, so it still is probably worth a quick trip!

I didn't notice  copies of the same game priced differently, but I did notice literally not one game was actually labeled the right price - except everything in the stores I was at rang up for the price that was showing online.  Probalby still worth hitting up a new store or 2.

That was obviously just a terrible pricing job that they honored; count yourself lucky you got to make multiple dips, but no one else should go out and expect to get those games at those prices. Like he said, they rang up as normal price at the register, so it was clearly a one store only stickering error.

The only thing I found was Red Dead GOTY xbox 360 for $10 and Dead Rising 3.

Is Dead or Alive 5 final round worth getting? The last time play a fighting game was Tekken 6 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

The only thing I found was Red Dead GOTY xbox 360 for $10 and Dead Rising 3.
Is Dead or Alive 5 final round worth getting? The last time play a fighting game was Tekken 6 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.
Doa 5 last round is a good fighting game, but if you have a ps4 get it on there. I got the xbone version and the frame rate stutters a lot and when you first install it, it ques up a lot dlc that's supposed to be on the disc. It seems like the xbone disc is just a key for the licenses for core fighters and dlc.

Doa 5 last round is a good fighting game, but if you have a ps4 get it on there. I got the xbone version and the frame rate stutters a lot and when you first install it, it ques up a lot dlc that's supposed to be on the disc. It seems like the xbone disc is just a key for the licenses for core fighters and dlc.
got a xbox one. No ps4. Man, Got a huge backlog. Sadly, getting red dead the third time already. Traded it in when GS had those high tiv. I may consider picking up fist of the north star.

This might be a stupid question but does would used Target games be able to be PM against Best Buy? I've seen used copies of Xenoblade and Monster Hunter at Targets from time to time.

bread's done
Back