Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Op Was able to walk away with ( hitting my 3 nearest BB , Don't trust the inventory )

Walked away with

DOA 5

DMC DE

Fantasy Life X 2

Bravely Default X 2

All for $ 25 ( After GCU , Bonus Email $10 , And RC )

The First 2 looked liked they weren't even played CIB , The 3ds games came in standard cases no artwork no nothing . They are going to my nieces who are cool with me making them color copies of the covers. Each Store had like one copy of every game but the games don't show up as available online.  So Id say there is hope . Go and look for yourselves ! :)

3dc0d17018510e32f54caccc3e801d6f104f318421e3546b45bdc64dc04af521.jpg

Greenville sc has one limted edition x-x2 left. A fellow CAG and I cleaned them out of sleeping dogs, and DMC.

I just wanna shout out to the fellow CAG that helped me find that used copy of Orochi Warriors.
Thanks again man!

Greenville sc has one limted edition x-x2 left. A fellow CAG and I cleaned them out of sleeping dogs, and DMC.

I just wanna shout out to the fellow CAG that helped me find that used copy of Orochi Warriors.
Thanks again man!
Y'all get off my lawn, or my area, or whatever. I'm too old for this.

That's no way to treat a cousin.
no I'm a rebel down here. I hate football, country music, NASCAR and beer. I do go to Wal-Mart, but I wear shoes and a collared shirt. Therefore my cousin is not my wife. Now I have to hide from the hillbilly lynch mob.

no I'm a rebel down here. I hate football, country music, NASCAR and beer. I do go to Wal-Mart, but I wear shoes and a collared shirt. Therefore my cousin is not my wife. Now I have to hide from the hillbilly lynch mob.
Well there aren't any other stores in that third of the country so you don't have much choice.

Does your collared shirt have a Confederate flag on it?

Does your collared shirt have a Confederate flag on it?
No, at least not one of the ones used by racists.

We have Targets too! It's where everybody goes to complain about high prices. We also ha e fine dining choices like Golden Corral and Taco Bell when we're feeling cultural.

Hey, what's with all the South Carolina hate. I live in Greenville and probably 2/3 of the people I know are Yankees (including myself) anyway. Have every chain and restaurant in existence and all the f'n traffic to go with it.

There's a Waffle House across the street from Ruth Chris so we're blind to rednecks and rich bastards alike.

Don't forget Waffle House; they are like the Walgreen's of the south (at least when I have drove through, there seems to be a lot).

Thanks again man!
Missed my fellow Greenvillian. I snagged one of those X/X-2 LEs. But missed the Sleeping Dogs and DMC ....you bastards.

Went to four Best Buy today and their selection was pretty thin. I want a copy of Bravely Default so I can return the brand new copy I bought a few days ago.

was on the fence. checked and the store by me still has sleeping dogs, a bunch of other stores did that aren't showing up anymore so decided to nab it. 

Thanks again man!
Well, I learned that there are 3-4 cags in my area... That sucks. If you are Hoardos, you suck even more. Can't wait to use mace on your face on black Friday

I worked in Aiken. I'm not sure I need to say much more.
I went to grad school in Aiken, while yeah it was terrible, there are far worse places. With where I live in Florida now, I wish I could move back to Aiken.

Plus South Carolina has lots of great areas. Bluffton/Hilton Head, Charleston, Columbia. I grew up in SC.

I scrolled back a little bit and I see lots of uncultured people hating South Carolina because of the flag thing. Because everyone in the entire state flies the rebel flag. I grew up in SC, from 4-25 years old. I now live in Florida, and not the pretty part on the water, its the inland area (Orlando is really the only nice inland part of Florida but it's stupid crowded), and I see pick up trucks with rebel flags and hear prejudice stuff daily. I've heard and seen worse in Florida in the 1.5 years I lived here than from when I lived in SC from ages 4-25.

Seems like most of you never visited SC. Maybe drove through it at most. It's still southern, but the Carolinas have more of a welcoming feeling than any other southern state. There's a reason why so many people own second houses in SC, including celebrities.

...What else are you supposed to do in upstate SC?
Downtown Greenville is pretty damn nice, is on a ton of top 10 lists and is becoming a tourist destination in its own right. Great restaurants, beautiful mountain views, etc.

I'd say the Upstate is a very nice place to live and far more cultured than many parts of the north, not to mention home to a thriving international business sector. You'll find more $800,000 houses being built in the area than crap shacks.

And this is from someone originally from Philly. I'd choose here over Philly any day.

e.e Jesus Christ wtf is all this South Carolina chat about? Buy wind wake hd or gtfo what's going on wtf why what happened to cag -runs away crying-

Downtown Greenville is pretty damn nice, is on a ton of top 10 lists and is becoming a tourist destination in its own right. Great restaurants, beautiful mountain views, etc.

I'd say the Upstate is a very nice place to live and far more cultured than many parts of the north, not to mention home to a thriving international business sector. You'll find more $800,000 houses being built in the area than crap shacks.

And this is from someone originally from Philly.
I agree. I live a little south of Asheville, NC (in a city about an hour away from Greenville) and I have to say that I really enjoy it there. I go there every couple of weeks to visit 2nd & Charles, the mall (better than the Asheville Mall), comic book stores, and more. I feel like it's come a long way over the years.

Back on topic: I stopped by my local BB and they had a bunch of clearance games but none of the ones listed. I really didn't want to be the guy that brings a huge stack to the cashier at the front and says "can you double check the prices on all of these games to make sure they're correct?"

Y'all get off my lawn, or my area, or whatever. I'm too old for this.
I ain't exactly a young whippersnapper myself! so I'll just wave and stroll on by! Running is a younger man's game.

Missed my fellow Greenvillian. I snagged one of those X/X-2 LEs. But missed the Sleeping Dogs and DMC ....you bastards.
O:) So sorry. I just happened to be in the store before you got there. You'll win next time. I have the worst luck normally.

Well, I learned that there are 3-4 cags in my area... That sucks. If you are Hoardos, you suck even more. Can't wait to use mace on your face on black Friday
Not a hoarder, Just a CAG. Don't hate the CAG. Hate the Flip/Hoarding game. I'll see your mace, and raise you assault charges. :D/

And this is from someone originally from Philly. I'd choose here over Philly any day.
I visit Greenville/Greer every year because I have family and friends there. Ill take Philly area any day. Too much BJU obsession down there for my liking.

I visit Greenville/Greer every year because I have family and friends there. Ill take Philly area any day. Too much BJU obsession down there for my liking.
Seriously? I never hear anyone even mention BJU at all. And it is definately not representative of the area by any means. That school is f'd up.

How did I just see this thread. Might stop inside BB today and see if they have anything. Might be able to price match the online site if things ring up differently.

Anyone have luck price matched Walmarts used games?

I went to grad school in Aiken, while yeah it was terrible, there are far worse places. With where I live in Florida now, I wish I could move back to Aiken.

Plus South Carolina has lots of great areas. Bluffton/Hilton Head, Charleston, Columbia. I grew up in SC.
I see u reppin dat 843!

I've got a dead rising 3 ready for pickup (got the apocalypse edition before and didn't play the season pass stuff or the other dlc thing)

Lego City Undercover shipped
Wonderful 101 on the way to the store for pickup

Still waiting on news about Professor Layton, Kirby, and OoT

Anyone have luck price matched Walmarts used games?
[Best Buy's] Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

• ...open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items...

Technically I don't think they're supposed to even price match their own used prices, but for the most part if the price is legitimate it should automatically ring up at that price in-store anyway

bread's done
Back