Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
These aren't clearance and I have no idea how many they actually have. Hopefully someone finds these useful
There's more decent games at decent prices but these were the most interesting to me that're available for shipping and they seem to be all available to ship to store as well.
$29.99TLoZ Windwaker $29.99 :wiiu: from kickrockz713
$19.99Pokemon Y :3ds:Pokemon X :3ds:Luigi's Mansion :3ds:FF X/X2 :ps4: from kickrockz713
$9.99
Lego city under cover :wiiu: from Kevlar338Paper Mario Sticker Star :3ds: from mchittumjr
Dead Rising 3 :xb1:
DoA 5 :xb1: from kickrockz713Sleeping Dogs :ps4: from thorbahn3DMC :ps4: from thorbahn3Putty Squad :ps4: from kickrockz713

Went OOS recently may come backMonster Hunter 4 Ultimate :3ds:Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds: The Wonderful 101 :wiiu:Code of Princess :3ds: Xenoblade N3DS :3ds: from thorbahn3
I don't get any credit? I posted this in the Amazon Trade In forum.

613b8607ef0dde8e116f1e827824aa75688b78c67ea22f3bb1e6a15c3ef5d33c.jpg

I don't get any credit? I posted this in the Amazon Trade In forum.
Why'd you do that?

Edit: I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but I see you posted about a couple of these and their trade in values to amazon. I didn't take anything from you. I found the ones I found myself and the others mentioned got there credit. I could credit you with helping scalpers and taking away stock from people who actually want the games sure

OoT gone.
It let me place an order for ship to store pickup and it's backordered

Hey is the PS4 version of FFX/X-2 finally worth it? I still have the PS3 backlogged and every freakin' time I start FFX or X-2 I never really get past the first few hours; don't know why...

I was able to place separate orders for AC:NL and MH4, though the latter forced me to choose Ship-to-Store and is now backordered.

Ugh, Xenoblade backordered. Of course, it did show it would take nearly two weeks.

Edit: switched to a different store. Perhaps it will go through...

[quote name="LonelyBacteria" post="12965175" timestamp="1444678483"]Why'd you do that?

Edit: I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but I see you posted about a couple of these and their trade in values to amazon. I didn't take anything from you. I found the ones I found myself and the others mentioned got there credit. I could credit you with helping scalpers and taking away stock from people who actually want the games sure

Lol I was just asking a question. It just seemed odd that after I posted this, 10 minutes later you posted it. Thanks for the credit I guess. Btw I prefer the term "credit mover".

I've had my eye on sleeping dogs, I'm pretty sure BB had best price around at 15 but 10 is even sweeter. GS did have a used collectors with the artbook for 18 but meh don't need that shit

What are the chances that these come complete? Also, what condition are BBY's used games typically in?

The price dropped a bit since it was relisted on XBL but it certainly still cost a bit more than most last gen games. WAS the rarest 360 title there is.
You're thinking of the Gold Edition release of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1. That was, for some time, the only way to play the DLC characters until they got relisted on the XBLM a few years ago.

MUA1 is pretty easy to find cheap. MUA2 is more expensive, but not the grail you make it out to be. MUA:GE is the one that used to be worth $100+, although it has fallen since then.

Did an in store order for DR3, game came in a generic case but oh well, it only cost me a little under 5 bucks after my GCU and $5 certificate.

Just bought DmC for the PS3. As someone who's not a huge fan of the Devil May Cry series, I'm guessing there's not worthy enough upgrades to go for the PS4 version?

I'll definitely get Sleeping Dogs on the PS4, having still never bought the last-gen version.

Just bought DmC for the PS3. As someone who's not a huge fan of the Devil May Cry series, I'm guessing there's not worthy enough upgrades to go for the PS4 version?

I'll definitely get Sleeping Dogs on the PS4, having still never bought the last-gen version.
The ps4 version is a pretty decent upgrade. You get 1080/60 plus some new stuff not in the original iirc. Not as big of an upgrade as dmc4 though

Dude needs to quote which post he's replying to...

Hey is the PS4 version of FFX/X-2 finally worth it? I still have the PS3 backlogged and every freakin' time I start FFX or X-2 I never really get past the first few hours; don't know why...
I got an email from Squenix on 9/11 saying that they had fixed the RNG problems with the games so they should work fine now.

Tales of the Abyss and Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns 3DS are in stock for $9.99 each. Nothing jumping out at me sadly that I want, all the stuff I would have ordered is gone.

Tales of the Abyss and Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns 3DS are in stock for $9.99 each. Nothing jumping out at me sadly that I want, all the stuff I would have ordered is gone.
Just as I was about to click on a store for store-pickup, it went unavailable.

bread's done
Back