Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised I couldn't get anything.  I even went into Best Buy to pick up a printer and found nearly nothing in the Nintendo isle.  Still holding out for a cheap copy of Star Fox 64 3D some day...

snooze.jpg
Is that a real alarm clock? I actually need a new one and that would make a great piece of lolz in the morning, every morning.

Not surprised I couldn't get anything. I even went into Best Buy to pick up a printer and found nearly nothing in the Nintendo isle. Still holding out for a cheap copy of Star Fox 64 3D some day...
Coming sooner than you think, Nintendo put SF3D up on the Nintendo Selects lists along with Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, etc.

http://imgur.com/PXpLbVM

This just happened... $130 pretty well spent.

Witcher Wild Hunt PS4 - $19.99

Elder Scrolls PS4 - $19.99

Last of Us Remastered PS4 - $19.99

WHOA

Those didn't ring up that way.. rang up $39.99 each but they did an override right away. Might want to check your local stores.

http://imgur.com/PXpLbVM

This just happened... $130 pretty well spent.

Witcher Wild Hunt PS4 - $19.99

Elder Scrolls PS4 - $19.99

Last of Us Remastered PS4 - $19.99

WHOA

Those didn't ring up that way.. rang up $39.99 each but they did an override right away. Might want to check your local stores.
I'd think that Witcher and Elder Scrolls were a tag error in your favor. And how the heck does any brick and mortar retailer have a marth on the shelf? Or did the restock that one specifically?

Coming sooner than you think, Nintendo put SF3D up on the Nintendo Selects lists along with Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, etc.
Really? I sure hope so because the price of Star Fox 64 3D is insanely high. The demo cart goes for as much as a full retail 3DS game.

I'd think that Witcher and Elder Scrolls were a tag error in your favor. And how the heck does any brick and mortar retailer have a marth on the shelf? Or did the restock that one specifically?
BBY has some really anomalous pricing on used games at times (like this thread for example). Marth and some other unicorns were restocked recently.

hmmm tempted to get sleeping dogs and DMC but i have a feeling they will be PS+ games eventually , but sony does seem to only do indies at the moment so i might just pull the trigger

I was just at a BB this past Sat and this was there amiibo restock, the back far tote was nothing but Marth's probably at least 30 or 40.

[attachment=17657:20151010_162157 2.jpg]

Anyone else think this might be a foreboding sign that Best Buy is going to get out of the used games market? It seems a bit strange that they have lowered the prices on their entire used game inventory.

It's strange , at my local store they used to have a healthy stock of used PS4/X1 games but they pulled them all . I can understand them shrinking down the ps3/360, section due to the reduced floor space and the addition of lego dimensions. Now with these crazy price reductions it makes me wonder if they're simply clearing stock or something else is going on here .

It's strange , at my local store they used to have a healthy stock of used PS4/X1 games but they pulled them all . I can understand them shrinking down the ps3/360, section due to the reduced floor space and the addition of lego dimensions. Now with these crazy price reductions it makes me wonder if they're simply clearing stock or something else is going on here .
They are shipping these games from stores.

What was interesting about mine was they had 3 times more than usual... And they were all stacked oddly like they had just gotten done changing out the price stickers on all of them.

Seen this topic earlier and there wasn't much that interested me, come back and see all these games I'd of bought are gone. Really wanted UA2.

DMC is in stock at the local BB have to check it out tomorrow. Hate games without cases and that seems like half of BB's used games.

Lol I was just asking a question. It just seemed odd that after I posted this, 10 minutes later you posted it. Thanks for the credit I guess. Btw I prefer the term "credit mover".
It's just a bit disheartening. I don't have time / care to take credit for others' posts. The one thing I try not to half ass at all is the threads I post here.

The last thread I posted, a mod came in a bit later and made a thread for one of the things I had posted about. I seemed to rustle his jimmies, and shortly after we had a stickied "how to post newegg links" thread and my thread had (suddenly) incorrect links and text saved into it saying "don't do this".

I wanted to benefit the people wanting to play games and the only thing I thought before I posted about the stuff that I found, just the same as you found it yourself, was to post it into the best buy clearance thread.

A lot of people kept posting things that were already out of stock. I kept checking to make sure things were in stock before adding it to the OP. I kept adding and giving credit to those I saw mention it first but changed from 'quotes' to just saying their name to keep it clean and easy for everyone interested.

I tried

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Was able to pick up the definitive editions for DMC and Sleeping Dogs on PS4 in store. Was gonna order online but wanted to make sure I got the real cases. Was waiting and waiting for DMC to drop to $20 and was on the fence about Sleeping Dogs (cause I already beat it on PS3) but figured if it were ever $15 bucks i'd probably get it so 10 bucks each was a no brainer.

By the way I noticed preowned Killzone Shadowfall and Watchdogs on PS4 were $10 as well.

Picked up Sleeping Dogs and DMC earlier. Thanks OP! Really enjoyed putty squad on the vita, highly recommend it for PS4

bread's done
Back