Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
3DS is really hit and miss because Best Buy doesn't require cases for trade in.
My Best Buy requires cases with artwork pr they won't take it. I've tried different employees and even a manager.

If you buy online though, it's just a random select thing if you get the artwork and/or manual. I'd say 70% of the time they're complete though.

Guess I'll have to take a gamble, it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3D though, which is a game I'd hold on to forever so I'd be pretty bummed with no case.

Guess I'll have to take a gamble, it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3D though, which is a game I'd hold on to forever so I'd be pretty bummed with no case.
Same here... took a gamble with Xenoblade Chronicles as well. Doing a store pick up... if it looks like crap, might just return it... not sure...

I saw a little blurb on their site about how they will send everything with case and artwork, although the artwork "may be reproduced" or something... of course I can't find it again, though

I saw a little blurb on their site about how they will send everything with case and artwork, although the artwork "may be reproduced" or something... of course I can't find it again, though
They all have cases and artwork just means the BBY print out that says it's used and the game name like those GS cases.

I got FFX/X-2 and it came complete with a :ps4: case and the artwork.  I also got Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition :xb1: and it came in a :ps3: case with no artwork.

I order KH 1.5 from BB used and it came with a basic PS3 case and no artwork. Wonderful 101 had artwork, but no manual, and there was a tear on the spine of the art.

Considering getting project cars. Anyone have thoughts on that game and if it differs from the experience I would get just playing Driveclub.

While out of stock online currently Dragon Crown(PS3/VIta) is $9.99 and I was able to get one put on hold at my local BB might be worth a look to see if ones in your area.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragons-crown-pre-owned-playstation-3/1669261.p?id=1219059086473&skuId=1669261

Looks like a lot of stores still have it in Ohio.

Edit:

Also Xblaze Code: Embryo(PS3) $9.99 and currently in stock online. Also available at most stores for pick up so I just went that route since I'm going up that ways for my other stuff Sunday.

how long do you have to return used games at best buy? if Diablo goes $20 new for black friday or less i'd like to be able to return the used one.

So anyone have an issue with their order just sitting in limbo when doing store pick up. Usually they respond pretty fast, but I placed an order a few days back and basically they marked the first item as back ordered and haven't even given an update on the other two items.

Would I get in trouble for canceling the order then reordering with ship to home since most are available that way anyways?

Also when using pick up at store is it better to just do multiple single item orders to prevent fudge ups or does that usually piss them off when you come in to pick up?

So anyone have an issue with their order just sitting in limbo when doing store pick up. Usually they respond pretty fast, but I placed an order a few days back and basically they marked the first item as back ordered and haven't even given an update on the other two items.

Would I get in trouble for canceling the order then reordering with ship to home since most are available that way anyways?

Also when using pick up at store is it better to just do multiple single item orders to prevent fudge ups or does that usually piss them off when you come in to pick up?
Yeah, I had an order say processing for like 4 days so I finally just cancelled, and the game popped back up again as available to pick up at that store. Rebought and it went right through.

Well I went ahead and went to the store to pick up the other order that was ready and looked around to see if I could find the others on the floor since even while my order was in limbo they are "still available" at the store according to the site. No luck though so I just canceled when I got home and reordered for home delivery.

Was just happy that my copy of Dragon Crown was their and complete for under $10. Also picked up The Wolf Among US(XB1) new for $12.71 with GCU :). Also grabbed what I though was Jurassic World, but was actually Jurassic Park the Lost World :p didn't realize they released those metal tin collector's edition for all the JP movies kind of makes it confusing with the whole Jurassic World display. Gonna return that and wait for a price drop since while I liked JW it's not worth $20-25 just to see it again plus the circular metal cases aren't that impressive especially since the disc has plenty of room to rattle around in it and it doesn't store to great on a shelf.

Bad luck with my used game order :p. 3/4 were disc/cart only and BlazBlue: Code Embryo(PS3) was missing manual. Gonna see if I can go in and exchange my copy of sleeping dogs definitive edition(XB1) for a copy with at least the artwork in store the other two were 3ds/ds games so I don't really mind them being cart only.

My LOZ:WWHD arrived a couple of days ago. Came with Case & Artwork [Foil version] but no manual or "How to get Manual" manual. When I picked up my Xenoblade Chronicles 3D it had case & artwork but same issue with my WWHD. Overall happy because nowadays they don't do manuals at all. Such a shame...

Some games are coming back in Stock, maybe because of this last trade in promo. I was able purchase Xenoblade Chronicles for 3ds. I own it for wii but I'll have a better chance actually getting through it on a portable device

Greenville sc has one limted edition x-x2 left. A fellow CAG and I cleaned them out of sleeping dogs, and DMC.

I just wanna shout out to the fellow CAG that helped me find that used copy of Orochi Warriors.
Thanks again man!
Back at ya for the DMC! I just realized I actually had an account, and dang if it isn't from a decade ago.

Well, I learned that there are 3-4 cags in my area... That sucks. If you are Hoardos, you suck even more. Can't wait to use mace on your face on black Friday
Nope, bought the only DMC they had. I am not going near Woodruff Road after today, so have fun with that insanity :)

bread's done
Back