Nancy Drew Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon w/
iconfree.gif
Strategy Guide
iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Burnout 3 Takedown (obviously an error in the ad)
Tiger Woods 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

NBA LIVE 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

$39.99
Sly 3
Madden 06
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Burnout 3 Takedown (obviously an error in the ad)
Tiger Woods 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

NBA LIVE 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

$39.99
Madden 06
icongamecube.gif

$49.99
Tiger Woods 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC

NBA LIVE 06 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
iconpsp_r2.gif

$59.99
Logitech Amp Speaker System
$39.99
Madden 06
$19.99
Logitech PlayGear Pocket Case
icongbasp_r1.gif

$79.99
SP System w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
$29.99
DK KoS
$19.99
Whac-a-Mole
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Madden 06
$34.99
Fable TLC
$19.99
Sims 2 NL after a $10 MIR

Yay! Glad I waited on Rainbow Six: Lockdown. I'm getting it for PS2 for $24.99 not even a month after release! XD

[quote name='clariste']Mercs for $15 looks good. Is the game worth it?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Mercenaries for $20? From what I played of it, it's very fun. Plus, you can unlock Han Solo and Indiana Jones for the missions, too. Neat.

[quote name='spideymike']Do you mean Mercenaries for $20? From what I played of it, it's very fun. Plus, you can unlock Han Solo and Indiana Jones for the missions, too. Neat.[/QUOTE]

I mean using the GGC or PS2 coup.

Here I come BB with two good ol' GGCs in hand. I knew if I waited long enough that Mercenaries would come down to $19.99$14.99 after GGC. You will be mine, and I"ll probably get Katamari also since I can't wait for it.

Circuit City, just last week, had Sims 2: Nightlife for 24.99... and now they are advertising it for 19.99?

What kind of idiot drops the price another $5 the very next week? They should have at least waited 30 days, so it's too late for those 24.99 people to just go get their $5 back.

TSD - you should highlight Dawn of War: Winter Assault... it's the best deal running so far.

ok...another apparant error in my part (i'm getting good at these as of late)...it's not so much an error, as it is information that i didn't see (fine print), so i didn't include....Sims 2 NL is $19.99....then in tiny lettering underneath it says that its after a $10 Mail-In Rebate and $5 Instant Savings

sorry once again...who votes for me to kill myself?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']ok...another apparant error in my part (i'm getting good at these as of late)...it's not so much an error, as it is information that i didn't see (fine print), so i didn't include....Sims 2 NL is $19.99....then in tiny lettering underneath it says that its after a $10 Mail-In Rebate and $5 Instant Savings

sorry once again...who votes for me to kill myself?[/QUOTE]
I think this is only strike 2 for these ads, as far as I know. One more, THEN you get life in prison.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what comes with the DS Pro Gamer's Pack that comes with the TRU bundle? Thanks in advance!

I was just checking my Best Buy ad this morning and I did not see a free $10 gift card advertised with the purchase of NBA Live 06. Does this deal appear in anyone else's ad? Is it region specific?

It appears that the $10 gift card deal might be for Circuit City only. However, while every other store seems to be selling NBA Live 06 for Gamecube (the only system I have, yeah!) for $39.99, Circuit City has it advertised for $49.99. When someone goes to the website to check the price, it shows it being regular price $49.99, then $10 instant savings ==== $39.99. So, there's still a chance that for those who want the Gamecube version that it will be $39.99 plus a $10 gift card at Circuit City only.

I'm in AZ, btw.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if the GBA SP in the Circuit City ad is for the new backlit one? I read somewhere that it was only for the silver front lit one.

Went to 3 CC in Orange County and none of them has the new back lit SP so I assume the $10 GC only applies to the front lit SP. Damn I was looking forward to picking one up and then Madden PSP for $30.

The "Making of a Villian" ultimate spiderman discs are FREE, you don't have to buy the game. Picked up one while i was buying Taiko Drum Master & they rang it up with not problems.

There's nothing on the packaging stating that it has to be bought with Ultimate spiderman.

I don't care if Lockdown got bad reviews.. I need an online shooter badly. I miss my Halo 2. :'( Also, the single player sounds better fast-paced than slow. I like fast-paced games over slow strategic games unless I'm playing an SRPG. I don't wanna sneak around with a gun that can blow through three guys' chests.. seriously.

Does the TRU ad say only those games listed in the OP are B2G1F, or is it Player's Choice, as indicated online? If it's all PC, I might as well try to PM at Best Buy, eat away at their few bucks profit margin and get a wider selection to choose from.

Would I be able to pricematch Best Buys price for Mercenaries at Circuit City without too much hassle? I want to do it this way because it's out of stock in my local BB and I know that CC has multiple copies on the shelves.

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']Would I be able to pricematch Best Buys price for Mercenaries at Circuit City without too much hassle? I want to do it this way because it's out of stock in my local BB and I know that CC has multiple copies on the shelves.[/QUOTE]

It's always worth a try. Sometimes they check to see if the other store has it in stock and sometimes they don't.

I was at my local BB last night... and they have no more GGCs!!! Well not really. They have these craptacular $5 off $29.99 for Xbox or EA games only! Which would be fine if i were to only buy XBox and EA games.... Is this true for all BBs or just mine? Maybe they are OOS of GGCs? (BTW, I haven't been to CAG in forever!)

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']Would I be able to pricematch Best Buys price for Mercenaries at Circuit City without too much hassle? I want to do it this way because it's out of stock in my local BB and I know that CC has multiple copies on the shelves.[/QUOTE]
Being in stock is a requirement of the PM policy, though not every CC rep checks on it, if there's a valid print ad in front of them. In theory, you should be able to pull it off.

Got me Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, and Animal Crossing at TRU for a total of $42 out the door. And with three corresponding PG rebates, it comes out to a clean $27 for three new games. I'm almost caught up to the present day with my game purchases after not getting the system till last November.

Still questioning Animal Crossing, but oh well. My only other possibility was Luigi's Mansion and I can still get that cheaper used at EB.

[quote name='botticus']Got me Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, and Animal Crossing at TRU for a total of $42 out the door. And with three corresponding PG rebates, it comes out to a clean $27 for three new games.

Still questioning Animal Crossing, but oh well. My only other possibility was Luigi's Mansion and I can still get that cheaper used at EB.[/QUOTE]

Luigi's Mansion isn't that great, plus it's REALLY short. :/ Animal Crossing on the other hand, is AWESOME. :D

[quote name='aoLat']Luigi's Mansion isn't that great, plus it's REALLY short. :/ Animal Crossing on the other hand, is AWESOME. :D[/QUOTE]
My only issue is that I was obsessed with the Sims for about two weeks when it came out for PC, and then grew to hate it. So I hope its a little more enjoyable than waking up, going ot the bathroom, eating, cleaning, taking out the trash, eating, going to the bathroom, getting sad, and going back to sleep. If so, I'm good with it.

And yeah, I've heard mixed reviews about Luigi's Mansion, hence I will get it for $11 a/c from EB.

[quote name='botticus'] So I hope its a little more enjoyable than waking up, going ot the bathroom, eating, cleaning, taking out the trash, eating, going to the bathroom, getting sad, and going back to sleep. If so, I'm good with it.
[/QUOTE]

The stuff you do in AC is a lot funner than the peeing and eating and sleeping from Sims ;P It can get a bit old after awhile, but it is WELL worth its $20 price tag... so never fear ;)

[quote name='botticus']
Still questioning Animal Crossing, but oh well. My only other possibility was Luigi's Mansion and I can still get that cheaper used at EB.[/QUOTE]

I second the notion, Animal Crossing is great. When the hell are they making another one?

[quote name='clariste']I second the notion, Animal Crossing is great. When the hell are they making another one?[/QUOTE]
The DS one is coming out soon, as far as I know.

[quote name='botticus']The DS one is coming out soon, as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not a portable fan. I want a new AC for the Cube or Revo....and this time, there needs to be hunting.

Thanks, I just came home with Mercenaries for the PS2 and it only came out to $10 since I used a $10 Reward Zone Certificate. :)

[quote name='jasonlives13']Thanks, I just came home with Mercenaries for the PS2 and it only came out to $10 since I used a $10 Reward Zone Certificate. :)[/QUOTE]

Use a coupon next time, it's another $5 off.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Is Mercenaries on sale for $19.99 this week only at Best Buy, or is it a universal price drop?...:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

It could be either, although I'm pretty sure it's universal judging by how long the game has been out...

bread's done
Back