Video game shirts on sale for $5.98 at TRU thru 10-8

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Sorry I know there used to be a shirt thread but I couldn't find it via search.

All of TRU's video game shirts are on sale for $5.98 through the end of the week. It's mostly Nintendo based stuff, but my local one in St. Louis did have Medal of Honor, Halo Reach, and AC: Brotherhood as well and I grabbed a brotherhood T-shirt.

Not sure if they're the same price online.

if they actually have new stock this is good news, if it's the leftovers from the previous sales...I doubt I'll find anything I didn't already pick up or would even want.

I'll take a look though thanks op.

[quote name='100xp']if they actually have new stock this is good news, if it's the leftovers from the previous sales...I doubt I'll find anything I didn't already pick up or would even want.

I'll take a look though thanks op.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think its leftovers but I was very surprised to see an AC: Brotherhood T-shirt left so I grabbed it. I posted what was at my store not sure about others.

[quote name='Wario64']they're always having a sale on these shirts it seems. eventually they'll be selling for a dollar each[/QUOTE]

Not far from it- when they had that b1g3 coupon, my 4 worked out to about 2 bucks each.

yeah I didn't see any new ones, it was all left overs from the last coupon. Mickey mouse, some pacman one, DK, and some yellow t I can't recall

[quote name='moothemagiccow']These shirts are only ever available in XXL or XXXL[/QUOTE]

Is it really that hard to gain weight? You can wear an XXL just put on a few more pounds.

bread's done
Back