Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Sean, give me some suggestions of shit my mom and I can do in Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon. We have no idea what we're doing, just that we're going to go. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You mentioned eating at the Franklin Fountain before, but I would go there again since it's so good.

If you're in this area, there are a lot of nice places to check around Olde City.

Have you been to Reading Terminal Market? They have some of the best cookies at the place right by the one entrance.

South Street has a lot of nice places too.

You could check out the obvious stuff like the Liberty Bell or City Hall.

I'm sorry I can't be of that much help, I usually just go to bars in Center City or hang around Drexel :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think Rock Band was ever devoted just to "rock music".[/QUOTE]

Do you want this HDD or not mang? If not, I'm throwing it on Craigslist.

[quote name='flowery']Picked up Red Dead Redemption. I can't wait to get into it.

Is the multilayer any good? I went ahead and downloaded that little free DLC.[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer is pretty cool. I'd level up quickly by doing a whole bunch of gang hideout missions before jumping into any team deathmatch games unless you enjoy riding around on a slow, pathetic donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back