Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those livenation 10 dollar deals are pretty sweet. I was thinking about getting good seats for Santana, but 10 dollar seats with no service fees was just too good a deal.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's what everybody gets for shitting on Funny People.[/QUOTE]

That was a shitty fucking movie.

The promotion for Grown Ups really turned me off from it. I don't understand why people thank shoving that shit in your face all the time is going to make you want to watch it. Same goes for Knight & Day and all the other shit fests that need that much attention.

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Civilization 4 because I hear it's fantastic but I don't know if I'd like it. :/[/QUOTE]

At that price, isn't it worth the risk? Honestly, if you have the slightest bit of interest in strategy/world building games, you'll end up hooked.

[quote name='seanr1221']I was at a grad party yesterday where everyone was talking about how great Grown Ups looks. :/[/QUOTE]It's probably because of the commercials with Salma Hayek :bouncy::bouncy:

Casey, if you're around, I've been using my laptop for all of my computing for the past 3 days since I'm up in PA, and I really love it, thanks for the suggestion. It even plays Portal!

Morningn OTT.

Dang, Mass Effect 2 is such a great game. I'm hooked again!

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Civilization 4 because I hear it's fantastic but I don't know if I'd like it. :/[/QUOTE]

Do it! You will not be disappointed. Let us know if you get that 'one last turn' syndrome.

Don't mess with him...or is that Zohan?

When I logged yesterday, there was a free update - Firewatch Ridge? I think it has to do with the Mako (or whatever they call it in ME2). Then again, this is the first time in months I logged so that might be old.

Ok, I have a Pokemans(sic) question:

My son has Platinum. I just bought my Daughter a DSi for her birthday. Does anyone know the equivalent (opposite?) Pokeman(sic) game to that, if there is one? Or am I screwed and have to buy both Gold and Silver so they can trade?

Damn you, Nintendo!!!!

[quote name='Number83']Ok, I have a Pokemans(sic) question:

My son has Platinum. I just bought my Daughter a DSi for her birthday. Does anyone know the equivalent (opposite?) Pokeman(sic) game to that, if there is one? Or am I screwed and have to buy both Gold and Silver so they can trade?

Damn you, Nintendo!!!![/QUOTE]

Not 100% on this, as I'm not a Pokeman addict, but I think Diamond and Pearl....

According to these, you can.

[quote name='seanr1221']These XBLA deals have been insane. In the past few weeks I've downloaded like 13 games.[/QUOTE]

What'd I miss? Last game I downloaded, I think, was 'Splosion Man.

My COD addiction is back. I played until 2 a.m. last night. I'm paying for it at work today though.

Oh, and finally got my tax refund. Yessssssssssssssssssss.

I got PB, Defense Grid and Chime.

Along with all 4 sonic games on Thursday, Keflings, Crystal Defenders, Lazy Raiders, Babo Balls and Band of Bugs from previous sales.

I think the last arcade game I bought was geometry wars 2 when it first came out. Great buy too.
I'm so pissed that halfway through the dutch soccer game I was watching my cable goes out. By the time it came back on it was over.

I've been on a pogeyman run lately. I just finished getting all 8 badges in heart gold, but it seems like I'm so underleveled. My pogeymans are average level of 31. I'm not sure how I'm gonna go against the elite 4 except to grind away.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I've been on a pogeyman run lately. I just finished getting all 8 badges in heart gold, but it seems like I'm so underleveled. My pogeymans are average level of 31. I'm not sure how I'm gonna go against the elite 4 except to grind away.[/QUOTE]

Grind. Lance is beastly

:( I never had to grind in other versions. The trainer battles were enough to level me up to compete with the elite 4. I think I might transfer my old team from diamond to compete.

[quote name='lordwow']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='TheRock88']Oregon Trail app finally dropped to a dollar! Glad I waited.[/QUOTE]

"Day 84: I develop dysentery and die soon afterwards." - Oregon Trail

[quote name='TheRock88']Oregon Trail app finally dropped to a dollar! Glad I waited.[/QUOTE]

Of course it happened after I left the platform...

:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back