Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need these.

MK281-2.jpg

But they're so fucking expensive. :[[[[

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Linkin, Thanks fior sending me a game on steam. But my internet crapped out at the time I saw it so I have no idea what you sent.[/QUOTE]

YW. It was a cheap game but I've heard good things about it. I picked it up myself but haven't tried it yet.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']YW. It was a cheap game but I've heard good things about it. I picked it up myself but haven't tried it yet.[/QUOTE]

What did you send me. i don't know.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What did you send me. i don't know.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I know...I figured I'd let you wait till you find out the next time you log in.

Its Dark Void Zero btw.

Well fuck Amazon. I go and order Red Dead Redemption today but then I check the order and it said estimated delivery date was July 13 - July 19.

fuck that noise, now I have to go and get it from Best Buy (what I didn't want to do in the first place).

[quote name='flowery']Well fuck Amazon. I go and order Red Dead Redemption today but then I check the order and it said estimated delivery date was July 13 - July 19.

fuck that noise, now I have to go and get it from Best Buy (what I didn't want to do in the first place).[/QUOTE]

How far is Best Buy? Is the difference in price a big deal?

[quote name='craven_fiend']How far is Best Buy? Is the difference in price a big deal?[/QUOTE]

~4 Miles. It's not really a big deal just kind of annoying.

~~~~

Here are some videos of the Thom & Jonny show at Glastonbury. It seems as though it wasn't broadcast in anyway since it was a surprise gig. I hope a good bootleg tape surfaces though

[quote name='flowery']~4 Miles. It's not really a big deal just kind of annoying.

~~~~

Here are some videos of the Thom & Jonny show at Glastonbury. It seems as though it wasn't broadcast in anyway since it was a surprise gig. I hope a good bootleg tape surfaces though[/QUOTE]

Stop being a lazy ass and get it.....;)

With that said, I'd totally wait for it from Amazon. No leaving! no shipping charge! no tax! (unless Kentucky is on there list) slight wait,ehh. Amazon FTW!!

My Coke Rewards had $50 best buy gift cards for 1250 points, limit 3. They sold out in minutes. Most people that I know who do it are sitting on 3k-5k in points. I have almost 7k.

[quote name='seanr1221']Think they'll jack it up too?

What if they made you pay for keyboard additions for songs you own? :([/QUOTE]

I highly doubt they'll give you keyboard additions for free. The only RB+ content that is already created and present in past DLC is cymbal hits for the drums.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

I know...I figured I'd let you wait till you find out the next time you log in.

Its Dark Void Zero btw.[/QUOTE]

No, I logged in this morning and it still wouldn't tell me what I got. i looked at my community page, gift managager, and I have 100+ steam geams so I couldn;'t find it there.

Thanks. I was thinking about getting that. heard it was 5 times better that the actual Dark Void.

I think if they were to do that they would add an optional extra charge for pro. They have to know that a large amount of players will never touch RB Pro.

[quote name='manthing']2 sets of charts: colors and pro.[/QUOTE]
They've created a platform with certain pricing expectations for the past three years and RB3 can't just change that. Unless they're making all DLC exclusive to RB3 once it launches, which they're not doing, there's no reason to charge more for extra data in the songs.

[quote name='Rocko']I think if they were to do that they would add an optional extra charge for pro. They have to know that a large amount of players will never touch RB Pro.[/QUOTE]

That's why I think they'll force bundling and jack the price up.

I don't think keeping Pro sets as a separate option will sell enough on its own.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']No, I logged in this morning and it still wouldn't tell me what I got. i looked at my community page, gift managager, and I have 100+ steam geams so I couldn;'t find it there.

Thanks. I was thinking about getting that. heard it was 5 times better that the actual Dark Void.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was looking at your games list yesterday to see if you had it...was surprised to see how many games you had.

YW.

Our low temp last night was 87° and it got up to 100° today. Sadly, my car is running a little rough and runs even rougher when I use the A/C. I was sweating all fucking day.

Sean, give me some suggestions of shit my mom and I can do in Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon. We have no idea what we're doing, just that we're going to go. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They've created a platform with certain pricing expectations for the past three years and RB3 can't just change that. Unless they're making all DLC exclusive to RB3 once it launches, which they're not doing, there's no reason to charge more for extra data in the songs.[/QUOTE]Pretty sure that during E3 I read somewhere that RB3 DLC won't be backwards compatible with RB1 and 2. Some of their decisions have been pretty umm...shrewd lately so I could see them using the same bullshit excuse for the price increase of their shitty dance DLC for RB3 DLC. I mean, I appreciate that adding charts for harmonies and keyboards and pro guitar takes more effort but $20 for an album is already pretty fucking expensive.

[quote name='Rocko']Sean, give me some suggestions of shit my mom and I can do in Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon. We have no idea what we're doing, just that we're going to go. :lol:[/QUOTE]

There is a lot of history in Philly if you guys are into museums. You could always spend all day eating cheese steaks, too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Pretty sure that during E3 I read somewhere that RB3 DLC won't be backwards compatible with RB1 and 2. Some of their decisions have been pretty umm...shrewd lately so I could see them using the same bullshit excuse for the price increase of their shitty dance DLC for RB3 DLC. I mean, I appreciate that adding charts for harmonies and keyboards and pro guitar takes more effort but $20 for an album is already pretty fucking expensive.[/QUOTE]

Nickelback, Miley Cyrus, and Lady Gaga all validate your point. They continue to move more and more in the direction of GH every day.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nickelback, Miley Cyrus, and Lady Gaga all validate your point. They continue to move more and more in the direction of GH every day.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed all those dlc. :cry:

Well, nickelback I'm just getting Burn it to the Ground cause its the theme for WWE Raw. Otherwise, screw the rest of those other songs.

[quote name='TheRock88']Well, nickelback I'm just getting Burn it to the Ground cause its the theme for WWE Raw. Otherwise, screw the rest of those other songs.[/QUOTE]Hahaha. :\

Picked up Red Dead Redemption. I can't wait to get into it.

Is the multilayer any good? I went ahead and downloaded that little free DLC.

There is a difference between appealing to others and shifting your focus to the pop market. Instead of being a game devoted to rock music, they have devoted the past year to shit. I used to pay attention every week, but I think since The Beatles came out they have really started sucking ass.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']There is a difference between appealing to others and shifting your focus to the pop market. Instead of being a game devoted to rock music, they have devoted the past year to shit. I used to pay attention every week, but I think since The Beatles came out they have really started sucking ass.[/QUOTE]
Three weeks in the span of a few months = completely shifting the focus of the game/DLC to pop music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back