Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp, you should post this question on Yahoo:

"If Jesus were to get jelly in his beard, would he have to wipe it off or could he just think it off?"

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp, you should post this question on Yahoo:

"If Jesus were to get jelly in his beard, would he have to wipe it off or could he just think it off?"[/QUOTE]

Lol...I like this...ok, I'll do it.

I like the first answer.

Jesus.jpg

New one.

i dunno.. what kinda stuff did jesus do like with teleporting things.. he did the walking on water like criss angel can do.. and criss seems to be able to teleport objects.. so maybe jesus could teleport that jelly off his beard without wiping it. um what else did that jesus dude do.. didnt he like turn water into wine.. that'd be handy.. does he do beer too? i'm thinking maybe eh. and um well he was dead and then he uh, resurrected but seems like he left town after that stunt so i dunno where he went, right cause didnt they open the tomb and he wasnt there.. so not bad stunt the resurrecting thing. Maybe he could get that jelly off his beard then eh? whaddya figure.. was he the one that also parted the water or was that moses the tablet dude? who parted the water? i dunnoo dude whaddya figure, tiggre?

You can't rate YouTube videos by the star system anymore.

"Exactly."

My cat had a kidney stone in his ding-ding, from the dry food he was eating, and he wasn't able to pee for a bit, and all of that stuff... He had to stay and the vet for 4 days. He's fine, now, but the vet bill was $340.

fucking crazy.

Bad timing for my hard drive to take a fat shit on the back of my neck.

Are you talking about a 360 hard drive? I need one for a computar machien - preferably one 500GB+.

It's nice being back in my own room not having to deal with those fucking dogs anymore.

The people want me to watch the great dane again for two whole weeks in July but I don't know if I want to do it.

Just started week 5 of going to the gym consistently and I've gained 2 pounds.

So much for losing 10 pounds before school starts again.

[quote name='Brak']My cat had a kidney stone in his ding-ding, from the dry food he was eating, and he wasn't able to pee for a bit, and all of that stuff... He had to stay and the vet for 4 days. He's fine, now, but the vet bill was $340.

fucking crazy.

Bad timing for my hard drive to take a fat shit on the back of my neck.[/QUOTE]

lollllllllllllllllllll

I'm sorry about your cat's medical bills, but you explain things in the most colorful of fashions which makes things more hilarious than they actually are.

----------------

Sorry, Brak, Trakan, and Panda for last night. I played horribly. Who was yelling, though? I couldn't tell if it was Trakan or Brak.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']

Sorry, Brak, Trakan, and Panda for last night. I played horribly. Who was yelling, though? I couldn't tell if it was Trakan or Brak.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't there but I can almost guarantee that it was Trakan.

Especially if you heard the term "f*ggot-retard."

Silent Hill 4 seemed like a good time to get off the bus, but I have to admit, Reborn looks like it has a pretty good premise with the prisoner.

[quote name='Wolve11']i love it when Brak rages. I hate it when he rage quits.[/QUOTE]
I don't rage quit, playa!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Neat, it's on the internet already.[/QUOTE]

Oh I didn't see it yet.

By the way it just came on BBC HD if you want to wait for that.

~~~

I need a mouse to play Half Life on my laptop. Using the trackpad is annoying.

[quote name='flowery']Oh I didn't see it yet.

By the way it just came on BBC HD if you want to wait for that.

~~~

I need a mouse to play Half Life on my laptop. Using the trackpad is annoying.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I don't get any of the BBC channels.

[quote name='Brak']I don't rage quit, playa![/QUOTE]

I forgot... you don't rage quit....you wubb quit...
unplug the internet and throw your 360 out the window

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Unfortunately, I don't get any of the BBC channels.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I meant to wait for a release after it airs.

[quote name='Rocko']Half Life and Max Payne 1/2 for $5 and change. Thanks, Steam![/QUOTE]

Goddammit.

Why do you have to tell me these things.

Boughtened. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back