Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Wolve, what should I get for my first pistol?

Jericho941.JPG

picture%5C73255183824.jpg

Taurus_1911_.45_Blue_W_Pica_Tinny_Rails.jpg

i wonder if this DarkStar One Broken Alliance game is going to fill that space sim void that I've been missing ever since I stopped playing Tie Fighter.

None of my apps on my iPhone work anymore except the ones that come standard. All the apps just crash immediately upon starting them. I tried syncing but it didn't help. Has this happened to any of you guys before?

[quote name='Wolve11']None of my apps on my iPhone work anymore except the ones that come standard. All the apps just crash immediately upon starting them. I tried syncing but it didn't help. Has this happened to any of you guys before?[/QUOTE]

My sons iPod is stuck on a screen that looks like a usb connector and a globe that says iTunes. Been like that for a week. I think he needs to download the latest firmware?

[quote name='Wolve11']yea i don't want to upgrade my iphone's firmware cause I'll lose everything.[/QUOTE]

Thats how they get ya! :bomb:

[quote name='Number83']My sons iPod is stuck on a screen that looks like a usb connector and a globe that says iTunes. Been like that for a week. I think he needs to download the latest firmware?[/QUOTE]

That usually means to plug it in to the PC and connect it to itunes. My guess is that it got reset.

[quote name='Maklershed']Unrelated: Left 4 Dead 2 = $10.20 on Steam right now[/QUOTE]

I would so hop on that if I didnt already have it.

[quote name='TheRock88']I would so hop on that if I didnt already have it.[/QUOTE]

I thought about it. But I don't know that I'd ever play it -- my personal laptop is partially working, but even then, I don't know that it's able to run L4D2 -- plus I wasn't a huge fan. If L4D was on sale, however, I might just grab that in case.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My wife's cooking > Frosty's wife's cooking.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Frosty's married? Shit, she's not gonna be happy with me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Her muffins kick your muffins' asses.[/QUOTE]

Having never sampled Chika's muffins, I don't think you're qualified to make that assessment.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Having never sampled Chika's muffins, I don't think you're qualified to make that assessment.[/QUOTE]

Oh but I have. I have the stink finger to prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back