Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the internet always right?

Just being cautious, I know Gizmodo is the only one that has reported it, and they might be biased against Apple due to the whole fiasco that happened with them, but the reception on the phone hasn't been as good as it was on my 3G. I got 30 days to figure this out anyways.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Isn't the internet always right?

Just being cautious, I know Gizmodo is the only one that has reported it, and they might be biased against Apple due to the whole fiasco that happened with them, but the reception on the phone hasn't been as good as it was on my 3G. I got 30 days to figure this out anyways.[/QUOTE]

VZW is full of AIDS, get an EVO on sprint, or one of the Samsung Galaxy models (Captivate, whatever it is on the other two carriers).

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did they stop televising it? It used to be really easy to download the broadcasts a couple years back.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope someone gets a HD broadcast.

I donated plasma the other day!

Got 35 bucks.

Unfortunately they draw a diagram of all of the tattoos and piercings I have, so once I get my new tattoo they'll notice it and won't let me do it anymore. :[

Just got back from my cousin's graduation. It was downpouring much of the time and they had pork chops. Pork chops? Bleeech.

At least everything else they had there was good.

I'm currently downloading a Steam demo at 2.2 mbps.

I wish my internet was this fast at home. :[

I also wish that my shift key on this laptop wasn't half the size of a standard shift key. Well, the right one anyway. I keep hitting the up arrow, which is where the right half of the shift key usually is. :[

How long does it take ebay to investigate a claim? I reported a non-paying bidder almost a week ago and haven't received any updates from them.

Serious Sam 1 and 2 HD for $7.50 on Steam, and it looks like at least the first one works on my laptop, apparently even on the integrated graphics! Unless it switches to the graphics card and I didn't know it. Either way, purchased.

My buddy just told me that he and his band have their first real gig two weeks from tonight. It's at the Norva, no less, which is probably the 2nd biggest (and most popular) venue here. He and I have been tight for a long time so I was going to have his band mates sign one of their posters for the venue and then get a frame for it and have him sign it before putting it in the frame and giving it back to him.

Does that sound like a decent idea for a gift in this situation? I know blow is more appropriate, but that's inappropriate...

[quote name='rabbitt']srsly?

):[/QUOTE]

All they'll do is cancel out your selling and listing fees. What else could they do? Send a lawyer to go after the guy? They won't pay for that. You could though, if you really want to pursue it since he technically broke a contract. You'll have to pay small claims court fees though, which are around $20.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']All they'll do is cancel out your selling and listing fees. What else could they do? Send a lawyer to go after the guy? They won't pay for that. You could though, if you really want to pursue it since he technically broke a contract. You'll have to pay small claims court fees though, which are around $20.[/QUOTE]

What more do you want them to do? They're just an arbitrator.

When I had non-paying bidders, it takes awhile before they credit you -- the buyer has something like 16 days to respond to the "non-payment" claim.

[quote name='Wolve11']basically missed the majority of this OTT due to driving 500 miles back to home. Anything good happen?[/QUOTE]

Hey, did you get a new car? What kind?

Sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back