Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its stuff my mom made from scratch ... shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, almonds, sunflower seeds, sweet soy sauce, etc

*jamesfrancoeatingpie.gif*

[quote name='Rocko']I wish I would've considered DLing Portal to play on the flight until right now. :/

Hopefully Torchlight finishes up before we have to board so I can at least play that.[/QUOTE]

Is Torchlight $5.00 again? If so, I need to get that ASAP.

___

"Just avoid holding it in that way." - Steve Jobs

Hours after its iPhone 4 went on sale to excited crowds Thursday, Apple found itself responding to complaints that holding the phone by its metal edge causes mobile reception to suffer.

The company's response, in a nutshell? You're holding it wrong.

"Just avoid holding it in that way," Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrote in an e-mail that was making the rounds on the Web on Friday morning.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My cousin always yells at me over Facebook. :lol:

"HEY MAN HAHAHA WHATS UP LOL WUT R U DOIN TONITE?!"[/QUOTE]

Did you notice I'm not your friend anymore?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How exactly does that help me if I break my iPhone?[/QUOTE]

Put the money you'd spend on the plan into that account. Let it gain interest. If your phone breaks, use the money from that, if it doesn't, hey, more money for you to waste!

Really nice flight up, but a one-hour drive home from the Philadelphia airport took two hours in bumper-to-bumper traffic the whole way on the turnpike. ;_;

I played Super Mario Bros. X the entire flight, though, listening to Queen's Greatest Hits, and there was even an empty sit next to me (I was the aisle). Best flight ever.

859602588.png

It's pretty weird to me how people go nuts over the latest phone technology. Maybe if I had money, I would too.

I've had my phone for 4+ years, and it's been great to me. Except, all I do on it is call and text:

DSC_1697.jpg

It's biggest design flaw? The accumulation of lint behind the screen for over four years. I think you can see it in the picture! So much lint! :[]

I would never be able to actually drive anywhere, Sean, I don't know my way around here. :[

I'll let you know what my schedule is like, we're meeting up with my aunt on Sunday to work out what we're doing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Put the money you'd spend on the plan into that account. Let it gain interest. If your phone breaks, use the money from that, if it doesn't, hey, more money for you to waste![/QUOTE] Not if I drop it today or next week, or next month.

Phones hate you too.

----------

Speaking of phones...I'm debating on returning the iPhone 4 and going with the Droid X in August...need to call AT&T and figure out what ramifications I must deal with if I do end up deciding to return.

I love the phone, but I'm terrified of breaking it...my son played with my 3G all the time and he dropped it a few times...a couple scratches here or there, nothing major, but if this one is as fragile as Gizmodo says, I'm fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back