Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']You didn't get one with Pepsi Points?

:lol:[/QUOTE]
I've never needed a binder until now, so no, I didn't waste my points on one.

Despite all the cds I have , I never use cd binders. They always seem to scratch up my disks.

The word that Hulu is going to cost extra on xbox live pretty much makes it a no sell for me. I understand that they most likely are charging for Hulu on Live because it's free on the PC (gotta charge for the convenience) but if I don't have to pay anything extra to use Netflix on xbox why would I pay anything to use a free service on it? If Hulu gets added to PSN as part of the PSN+ service (for no additional charge) then I might be interested.

Then post a link. All I see is that they're supposed to be close to signing a deal with no official announcement that would make it more than a rumor.

I didn't say it was official. It's going to happen though.

You don't have to believe me of course. I'm just an anonymous dude on the Interwebs who doesn't have PlayOn.

[quote name='gunm']I didn't say it was official. It's going to happen though.

You don't have to believe me of course. I'm just an anonymous dude on the Interwebs who doesn't have PlayOn.[/QUOTE]
That's some KingBroly-level cockiness about knowing more about something than everybody else. It's a rumor no matter how likely it is.

28723br.jpg

Is that PS3's new marketing phrase, mojimbo? I'm hating the Xbox 360's marketing approach, too. I miss the original 360 "chime" they used to play after video game commercials.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='tiredfornow']fuck, first time playing DOOM II and this shit is the scary satanic hotness.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the Vuvuzela add-on?

[quote name='Rocko']I really hope the Philadelphia airport doesn't have those shitty body scanners.[/QUOTE]

They don't, but they do like to do random pat downs more often than not...It is the City of Brotherly Love after all.

Last final starts in about an hour and a half. I'm ready to get this shit over with.

fuck, I just got my bank statement for the month online and there is a charge for "DME Live LLC Los Angeles, CA". I don't know what the hell DME Live is, and I really don't remember going to LA, much less spending money there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well played co-worker...well played:

I get on a conference call at 11:00 am that me and another developer are supposed to be on. Well, as the project manager is giving out the work that needs to be done, she has no other choice but to give all the work to me. As we are wrapping up this guy finally gets on the call, like they are right on time and asks whats up, hows it going, blah blah blah? The project manager says "nothing, we're all good" and wished everyone a nice weekend. Now I have a metric sh*tton of stuff to do, and this guy gets to enjoy his weekend.

Well played, indeed.

No more organic chemistry for me! I would love to get a B in this class, but a C is more reasonable. Hell I'd be happy with a D- just so long as I don't have to take that shit again. I probably would have done better had I not taken any other classes or had I taken it in a regular session instead of a 5 week course.

Yay for finally having a device that can take advantage of airport wifi. This makes the wait significantly less boring.

Well this stinks...I can't believe the iPhone's body is so damn sensitive. I'm bound to drop it sooner or later and I don't want to have a shattered back or front. :wall:

Well fuck me. While walking these four fucking dogs and getting the mail I almost was in the backyard and the two little bastards got away from me and off they went with there leashes on. I finally found them when a guy on the main road stopped and asked if I was looking for two dogs; a cop hand them down the way tied to a fence post.

That is the last time they go out unless they need to go out.

I wish I would've considered DLing Portal to play on the flight until right now. :/

Hopefully Torchlight finishes up before we have to board so I can at least play that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back